The Education Forum

RCD vs Trejo: The Proof

Thanks Jim (I hope you weren't being facetious!)

Is Mr. Dunne no longer with us?

Correct. Back when JIm D's posts were all taken down and he was booted off this forum by John Simkin I believe, RCD announced that he was leaving. I for one very much miss his posts even though I don't spend much time on JFK forums these days. (The subject has been debated to death for me).

Dawn

That is what happened as far as I can recall.

Its to bad RCD apparently retired.

@Greg Burnham

Quote:

'If this was "the norm" in your world, I certainly hope that:
1.If you were the perp, you turned yourself in, paid your debt to society, and made amends to those you abused
2.If you were the perp, you've since gotten help so that you have now discontinued such reprehensible behavior
3.If you were not the perp, I hope you came to the defense of the women you witnessed suffering abuse and you reported the crimes to the proper authorities'

The crime I witnessed happened to my mother when I was 7 or 8 years old (I'm a bit fuzzy in memory on the precise time it occurred. I remember seeing 'Dobie Gillis' on TV). At the time, I didn't know how to dial a phone. We may not have even had a phone at the time. I'm not sure I had even started school yet. My father came home in a rage one day around noon & beat my pregnant mother so severely she lost the baby she was carrying. I remember trying to pry him away from her by grabbing onto his leg & pulling on it & crying for him to stop hurting her. A neighbor in the apartment came over to help my mother who was covered in blood. I don't remember the police coming. My father is in his early eighties now & said nothing to anyone about what he did. My mother died in the late 1980's & he has since remarried. My father beat my mother several times a year in the mid 1950's-late 1960's, as he did me & my older sister (a heart problem patient who died at 19 in 1970). At that period of time, children were consistently told by parents, educators & clergy that they were expected by the 10 Commandments to honor & obey their parents at all times; their parents had no obligation to honor & obey them. The parents obligation was to feed & clothe their children & provide a basic education of 12 years of school. After that, it's out the door & don't return. They are on their own if they get arrested or impregnate a female. That's what it was like for me. Wife beating, in the house I lived in, morphed into child & young adult abuse. If this didn't happen in your life, ask around to those who were alive at the time. You might be surprised how lucky you were.

The father, considered the bread winner back in those days, was considered king of his castle & he ran it as he saw fit. Children were taught to honor & obey their father. What he dished out they ate. I don't ever recall being instructed to contact police if my father abused me or the others in the family my entire school experience from grade 1-grade 12 graduation. If your world differed, I envy you more than I can adequately express in words.

I understand there is a question in some minds if men that mimicked what my father did are guilty of murder or not (depending on when the fetus is accepted as a living human being with a soul). There's no question in my mind that it was murder of a defenseless little child. What I saw on the bathroom floor was a little person, not a thing.

Obviously, wife beating is a sensitive subject with me & I also get upset at those using it to portray LHO as a wife beater. I believe that started with Ruth Paine (if I am not mistaken). Marina is very much alive & knows the truth of the matter, one way or another. In my experience, wife beating morphed into family abuse. Portraying LHO as a wife beater is a serious injustice if he wasn't. Buell Frazier described him as a man who loved to play with children.

My father retired after 20 years of military service & he never spent a minute in jail. My mother finally left him & divorced him after his final beating of her a year before she died. Before she died, she revealed to me things my father did that made me sick to my stomach. My beatings ended when I entered military service at 19 & got away from it. He's never laid a hand on me since.

In college family psychology, I learned there is a global epidemic of sordid, disgusting, inhumane & illegal human treatment of other humans that includes incest, human trafficking & psychological torture. A continuing education course might shock you, Greg. The professors will have the data & the statistics. The beatings I remember I called the 'house tour'. I'd have to go to each room & straighten what was knocked over by my little body flying through the air & crashing into things (or I'd get beaten again). it wasn't like Ozzie & Harriet where I lived.

I'm now in my early '60's & have had a long time to reflect on that incident. According to my religious teachers, besides me & my older sister, watching my father beat my mother back in 1960-1961 so severely she lost her child was also our Creator & Satan. What transpired, my father will be judged on after he dies, by his Creator. I don't know what the outcome will be, but I seriously doubt he will receive any rewards for what he did.

If Lee Oswald beat Marina, he probably already has been judged on it IMHO.

Brad

Edited by Brad Milch