The Education Forum

Mr. Caddy - was E.Howard Hunt one of the 'tramps'?

I ask this question of you mr. Caddy in hopes that you know the answer. I believe that Hunt denied it, but he did admit some involvement in the assassination. What, in your view was Hunt's role, if any?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Caddy,

I think this was more likely Hunt. Even trying to look like the spook that he was. What do you think?

post-720-0-29356400-1458408636_thumb.jpg

Douglas, this is a rare time when I disagree with you. First

It looks like Hunt is the tramp. And Harrelson is there, smirking and having

a urine stain on his pant leg. The other man's identity has never been

satisfied. He definitely is not Sturgis.

The man in the raincoat attire looks like Hunt also. Supposedly Hunt said

he was in the postal annex (I think it's called) on a high floor watching the

assassination with binoculars.

I don't know which is true, if either. But there is a tramp photo where

Dorothy Hunt, Howard's wife, is in the picture with her hand to her mouth as

if shocked while looking at the 3 tramps. The 2 of them in the same picture.

Kathy C

Douglas, this is a rare time when I disagree with you. First

It looks like Hunt is the tramp. And Harrelson is there, smirking and having

a urine stain on his pant leg. The other man's identity has never been

satisfied. He definitely is not Sturgis.

The man in the raincoat attire looks like Hunt also. Supposedly Hunt said

he was in the postal annex (I think it's called) on a high floor watching the

assassination with binoculars.

I don't know which is true, if either. But there is a tramp photo where

Dorothy Hunt, Howard's wife, is in the picture with her hand to her mouth as

if shocked while looking at the 3 tramps. The 2 of them in the same picture.

Kathy C

Kathy - that photo is on sensationalist/disinfo sites. The woman is a bystander in Dealey and looks nothing like Dorothy. She's shocked because she thinks she's seeing the cops arresting the perps. You can see her in other photos outside the TSBD. She's not even looking at the old tramp.

If it were Dorothy and Howard - why would Dorothy be shocked? She was an intel pro.

I agree that Howard Hunt is not the old tramp. I have strong leanings toward accepting the tall tramp as Charles Harrelson, though.

I, too, have wondered about that lackadaisical, hatted figure crossing the street in the Cancellare photo - wondered if it is Hunt. It's important in the Dealey pix to keep an eye out for persons who look like they're from out of town. There are few men in raincoats in the photos - other than Danny Arce, and the policemen who apparently expected a long day, chance of rain.

It's also interesting that Tall Tramp and Foreign Tramp look like they bought their polo shirts in the same place.

Edited by David Andrews

Oh please, let us not start all this again.

Photo analysis is so unreliable unless you have a very good close up shot, which this is not.

I mean I have seen so many of these go down the drain--as in the three CIA guys at the Ambassador--that I never want to go through it again.

IMO, the tramps were who the documents said they were. Gedney etc.

RIchard Sprague was wrong about this, and Jim Garrison should never have promoted it on Carson.

Doin' my best here, Jim. That damn well looks like Harrelson. And of all the so-and-so's who claim to have been there, I credit CVH the most.

I would still like to hear Doug Caddy on further resemblances between Hunt and the street crossing man in Cancellare.

Edited by David Andrews

That damn well looks like Harrelson.

He doesn't look like Harrelson to me. He looks more like a young Gedney, which makes me think that's probably who he was.

I guess it goes to show that resemblance, to borrow from an old expression, is in the eye of the beholder.

I think I should rephrase my question.

Mr. Caddy - to your knowledge, as Hunt's watergate era lawyer, was Hunt involved in the assassination of JFK? Was he in Dealey Plaza that day?

I realize you may have no info at all. Perhaps Hunt never spoke of it to you. But given that the Watergate arrests led directly to Nixon being worried about 'the whole Bay of Pigs thing', which according to Haldeman referred to the JFK assassination, its natural to assume Hunt was involved and probably there, whether we actually have a picture of him there or not.

When added to the cash payoff and subsequent plane crash which killed Dorothy Hunt, to Hunt's confessions to his son, and to his involvement with Cuban exiles it seems an important question.