The Education Forum

Robert Scheer Can't Help Himself

http://www.ctka.net/2016/ScheerCuba.html

Another misguided Lefty who has to trash JFK and RFK, and then support Hersh's piece of garbage book.

Makes me a little sick.

Len Osanic and myself will be talking about this article tonight on BOR.

It will be expanded into the problems with the so-called New Media, (the liberal blogosphere) which is replacing the Old Media (the MSM i.e. W. Post, LA Times, Time, CBS etc)

And why the New Media is turning out to be a smashing disappointment and how Scheer and this article fit into that.

Len Osanic and myself will be talking about this article tonight on BOR.

It will be expanded into the problems with the so-called New Media, (the liberal blogosphere) which is replacing the Old Media (the MSM i.e. W. Post, LA Times, Time, CBS etc)

And why the New Media is turning out to be a smashing disappointment and how Scheer and this article fit into that.

You may want to mention the convergence of the new media with the so-called critical thinking community, and my recent encounter with Skeptic magazine publisher Michael Shermer. He initially told me I should read Bugliosi. When I told him I had, and had written an article proving Bugliosi's footnotes proved the exact opposite of what he claimed, he said I was obsessed with minutia. Well, it occurred to me that this is the new tactic, which is in many ways a repeat of an old tactic.

You may want to mention the convergence of the new media with the so-called critical thinking community, and my recent encounter with Skeptic magazine publisher Michael Shermer. He initially told me I should read Bugliosi. When I told him I had, and had written an article proving Bugliosi's footnotes proved the exact opposite of what he claimed, he said I was obsessed with minutia. Well, it occurred to me that this is the new tactic, which is in many ways a repeat of an old tactic.

It never ceases to amaze me that a magazine will call itself Skeptic, yet buy things like Bugliosi and the government line he espouses hook, line and sinker. It's the height of hypocrisy.

We did not mention Shermer on the show but CTKA has written about him before.

Its incredible how Huffpo allows him to write for them on a regular basis.

But it shows you how the New Media really is not all the different from the declining MSM.

From Shermer's Wiki page, which is more self-serving than the average: "Shermer says of Jefferson, 'When he dined alone at the White House there was more intelligence in that room than when John F. Kennedy hosted a dinner there for a roomful of Nobel laureates.' " Steal from the best!

I didn't know that one David.

What a thief. He didn't credit that to JFK?

BTW, Lisa Pease ent over to Scheer's web site, truthdig, and really reamed him and Hersh for all the lies about the IG Report.

The more we do of that the better.

Whenever anyone asks me to do this I do.

Gotta make them understand there will be a price to pay.

Edited by James DiEugenio