The Education Forum

JFK's relationship to Eagle One to Wanta

Wanta in his radio interview said that the Clintons required him as part of his general assignment to make a $240 million contribution to the Childrens Defense Fund, which was headed up by a Clinton crony. The payment was to be transferred to Vince Foster at a meeting in Switzerland. En route to the meeting from his hotel in Switzerland and accompanied by a colleague, his car was forced off the road and Wanta was arrested and incarcerated with no formal charges ever being lodged against him. The $240 million disappeared and has never been accounted for. Wanta was imprisoned for some 200 days and then released when a certain important person who knew him intervened in his behalf.

Foster was found dead in the Washington area ten days after the date set for their meeting in Switzerland.

My impression of Wanta is that, far from being a right wing loon as characterized by Jim, he has been a key behind the scenes player and knows a great deal about numerous outrageous wrongdoings at the national and international levels. He reminds me of Howard Hughes.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

There has never been a trillionaire in the history of the world. (Bill Gates in his old age might become the first.) Yet this guy was somehow able to amass a 31.2 trillion-dollar personal fortune?

I simply don't believe it, which of course doesn't mean that it isn't true.