The Education Forum

Lane III: The Ryder/Russo Graveyard Smear

This is the final installment of CTKA's tribute to the late Mark Lane.

http://www.ctka.net/2016/lane-iii/mark-lane-part-III-the-ryder-russo-graveyard-smear.html

The Dark Syde could not help itself, but as usual, they overplayed their hand.

Be on the look out for this Barry Ryder character at Amazon. He's really kind of disturbed.

Gus Russo, well what can you say?

Anyway, someone had to defend a valuable man's legacy against the vultures over at Mr. Single Bullet Fact's site..

More great work from you, James! I wonder how much sleep Meyers, Russo & their cheerleaders lose with each expose you publish. Both are looking mighty grey these days (lol). Sleep loss will do that.

It's sad that we lost Mark Lane this year before stunning political accusations & state police procedures revelations have had time to sink in & be investigated. I would love to have heard Mark's take on Trump's accusations that our current POTUS & the Clintons are in the deep pockets of Arab terrorist sponsoring countries & Oklahoma state & city police scanning citizens debit, regular & prepaid credit cards & sometimes seizing & asking the Courts for forfeiture (supposedly to catch drug dealers & ISIS moving money around to pay for on US soil attacks). There are still some who believe LHO had a Swiss bank account set up for him by his handlers to pay for his role in the mysterious demise of JFK.

I'll bet Mark Lane would have had a lot to say about today's events in relation & comparison to 1963. As George Harrison once said in one of his Beatles songs, "the farther one travels, the less one goes".

Brad Milch

Thanks Brad.

Considering what Myers and Russo did for Peter Jennings, they deserve every brickbat that gets thrown their way. And I don't know if you know this, but Myers was going to be the co author of Bugliosi's pitiful Reclaiming History. Reportedly, they had a falling out before print time and his name came off the book. Myers tried to keep this a quasi secret, while praising RH at his blog. But it got exposed when he pushed LIfton too far.

Its interesting though, because depending on the deal he had, Myers might have gotten paid three times. Once for RH, once for the abridged version of Four Days in November, and once for the film rights to Parkland. Either that or he got paid off, probably with a buy out, when the two parted company. Add that to what he got on the 1993 PBS special, the 2003 Jennings tripe, and what he did for cable in 2013, and one has to admit, being on the other side sure pays well.

BTW, in my review of Citizen Lane, you will see that Lane did a year of radio, called Lane's Law; it sounded pretty funny. He really nailed Bill Frist on the Shiavo case.

Edited by James DiEugenio

It's good that the global public focuses an informed eye on 'LHO was a lone wolf' proponents when exposing themselves to their snake oil. Myers & Russo will forever exist in the hall of shame for their collective efforts to steer blame for LHO's known actions prior to 11-22-63 away from the US government of that period.

Myers historically inaccurate & dishonest 'Peter Jennings cartoon' alone earns him eternal perdition when considering Myers has had over a decade to fix the cartoon, include the actors that were present during the ambush of JFK (his guards & their transport vehicle tailgating the doomed President) that Myers omitted in his much MSM publicized original & make it right. For those who feel Myers is sponsored by our favorite drone attack agency, his public battle with another supposedly 'sponsored' operative (Max Holland) is really weird if the same entity is greasing the wallets of both.

I expect Myers to make his peace with Bugliosi when both attempt to convince our Creator He doesn't exist at their respective Judgements. The money both made on earth selling snake oil stays here with the snakes it originated from. Snake oil salesmen are unemployed in the Heavens.

Dan Rather is living proof the Dark Syde pays extremely well. The last Google net worth check told me Deadpan Dan lives comfortably with 70 million to his name. That's good for steak, lobster & caviar each day for the remainder of his earthly days with plenty of chump change to spare. Not bad for little big lies.

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

Barry Ryder ugh........

He met up with a few of the guys that run DPUK a few years ago, they still talk about that guy, not in positive way if I may add.

Ryder trolls on Amazon for sure

Good read btw Jim, is the interview Debra C did with Bowers' supervisor avalable anywhere?

Edited by Bart Kamp

I first heard of it in relation to the book Lancer published, Beyond the Fence Line.

That was by Quinlan and Edwards, but since Debra edited it and published it she contributed that data.

Thank you!

I forwarded your piece to Barry, Alan and Stuart of DPUK and Stuart replied that he still regrets buying him a beer back then.......

Edited by Bart Kamp

Is Barry Ryder really an assistant in the British Parliament?