The Education Forum

Surreal Images in Dallas

Apparently the man who was on the sidewalk shooting was in front of the parking garage, and must be the same man who was later killed inside the garage. I've seen no reports as to whether he killed just the one cop while on the sidewalk, or killed others with his random shooting from behind the pillar, or if he killed the others after going into the garage, or what.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Yes, Josh, it was indeed surreal. It was interesting to me that the official spokesmen were incredibly open to the likelihood there was more than one sniper, and that no one from Dallas or the media appeared to be trying to fit it into a single shooter scenario. Compare and contrast...

Beautifully said, Pat. Kudos.

In my websites & blogs surfing (after this story broke), I noticed similar thought processes originating from people all over the world being posted on the Internet that fell into 4 basic categories:

1. The ambush was a false flag to divert media attention away from Hillary getting off the hook from the FBI &Justice Department for her email scandal, the Black Lives Matter movement (or both).

2. ISIS attack from inside the USA. Story changed from triangulated, elevated gunfire to a modern day LHO so as not to alarm the American & global public. (some believe ISIS is really the CIA).

3. GOP & Democratic operatives stunt to give ammo to both Trump & Clinton to expose the weaknesses of their POTUS opponent. A few more poker chips for both Presidential hopefuls to play against the other (so to speak).

4. Misc. Blue Meanies. This is a wide range of bad guys that stretches from the multi-billionaire Arabs controlling the Arab oil, Putin, Syria, Iran, China, North Korea, etc. as being responsible for the ambush in Dallas. Why Dallas? More than a handful of commenters stated the same entity that crippled & killed JFK's Administration did this. A sinister wink to everyone paying attention that those 1963 bad guys are still in the saddle (so to speak).

I haven't gotten into YouTube to check out Alex Jones' take on the sordid Dallas events just yet. I expect they will be colorful. In the last video of his I watched, Alex was predicting an upcoming race war in the USA with Obama ordering martial law across the land & the cancellation of the upcoming Presidential election. It will probably be along those lines.

For those who don't know what to make of it all, the recorded gunfire does remind one of Dealey Plaza 53 years ago & gives a hint to those who weren't there to what that gunfire may have sounded like when JFK was ambushed & murdered. I wonder what the living witnesses that were there have to say about it. Maybe we'll hear from some of them.

BM

P.S. For those who enjoy tracking MSM crisis reporting performance, Fox News' super gorgeous Megyn Kelly began commenting on a live feed from Dallas in the closing minutes of her newscast (The Kelly File). Megyn wasn't quite sure what she & her viewers were seeing on TV, but she did comment that the images were disturbing & looked like something really bad was happening in Dallas. Two police casualties briefly were seen. Fox dropped 'Hannity' at the close of 'The Kelly File' & stayed with its Dallas feed. After checking back & forth between Fox News & CNN for close to a half hour, CNN was finally on the story about a half hour after Fox ran with it.

Just giving credit where it's due...

Edited by Brad Milch

The massacre has been called well-planned, but it looks to me like the plan, once he had killed as many cops as he could, was to commit suicide by cop. Why else would be simply leave his vehicle at the curb, start shooting on the sidewalk, and then go into the building, which would of course be sealed off? There he waited, exchanging gunfire and running his mouth a few hours, till the cops took him out.

Edited by Ron Ecker

In my websites & blogs surfing (after this story broke), I noticed similar thought processes originating from people all over the world being posted on the Internet that fell into 4 basic categories:

1. The ambush was a false flag to divert media attention away from Hillary getting off the hook from the FBI &Justice Department for her email scandal, the Black Lives Matter movement (or both).

This bovine offal about the emails is driving me batty. Rant to follow.

I'm not a Clinton fan.

I strongly suspect that Bill Clinton aided and abetted George H. W. Bush's cocaine-in/guns-out trafficking ring out of Mena while the Big Dog was Gov of Arkansas in the 80's..

That service to the Bush dynasty made Bill and Hill C "made men" within the Globalist Oligarchy "liberal Eastern Establishment" once ruled by Rockefellers and Harrimans.

When Bill Clinton gained the White House the Dominionist Oligarchy -- right-wing Christianists long hostile to liberal Globalist social policies -- lost its collective mind.

Dominionist Republicans from 1995 on used the power of Congressional investigation to witch hunt the Clintons to no end.

WhitewaterGate, TravelGate, FileGate, XmascardGate, MonicaGate,BenghaziGate and my favorite -- TypoGate.

As Sec. of State Hillary handled 110 emails relating to 3 State Dept documents which were mistakenly assigned "classified markings" -- three little c's that were essentially a typo.

Nobody at State noticed.

Even FBI Director James Comey said any reasonable person would regard the documents as un-classified.

That's it.

This is MonicaGate all over again.

Bill Clinton lied about adultery in a deposition ruled "un-related" to a settled civil suit.

The GOP turned it into High Perjury, even though no one had ever been charged on such a minor offense.

Now according to the GOP because Hillary didn't notice a typo everyone missed we have to have a fascist strongman in the White House.

Instead of Monica, let's look at the bombing of the Serbs in Kosovo in '99 and the role it may have had in global heroin trafficking.

http://serbianna.com/analysis/archives/2285

Let's nurse the suspicion that as President Hillary might make similar decisions which impact the global drug trade.

Hello Burma?

The damn emails are a bs distraction made of nothing.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Compare and contrast Dallas 1963 and 2016. Oswald went to the Texas Theater so that the DPD couldn't blow him up.

The 2016 shooter asked the cops, "What's that robot for?"

They answered, "C-4 yourself."

Dallas 2016 -- savage blowback from the War On Drugs -- the 8 decade assault under the color of authority upon communities of color in the USA! USA! USA!

A holocaust by another means.

I like how the Rev Jeremiah Wright put it.

You remember Rev. Wright -- Obama's crazy preacher.

In March and then again in May of 2008 Rev Wright was on 24/7 loop on cable news shouting -- "then wants us to sing God Bless America! No no no not God Bless America Goddamn America!"

Everyone saw it but no one can say what exactly the Rev was damning.

Can you?

No, you have no idea. The condemnation was never put in context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix-AMYos0Js

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a 3 strike law -- and then wants us to sing God Bless
America! No no no not God Bless America Goddamn America!"

A concise dissecting of the pernicious effect of the War on Drugs on American society.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

@Ron:

Take away from the Dallas police narrative the robot & substitute it with a self-detonated (or cellphone detonated) explosive vest/belt & you have the appearance of an ISIS attack on American soil, real or falsely portrayed by non-ISIS actors. Radical Islamists have been bragging since 9-11 that they have 'sleeper' operatives blended deep inside the USA. A particularly big fingerprint their demented operation usually leaves behind most attacks is the curious habit of operatives blowing themselves up (supposedly to be rewarded in Heaven), thus punishing themselves & robbing the democratic system of justice of appropriate punishment. Also robbed are LEO attempting of learning the Chain of Command for each attack, who is paying for it and other logistical issues that could help investigators prevent future attacks in time to save lives.

Those that were alive when JFK was unexpectedly ambushed & murdered will recall the appearance of a Cuban/Soviet attack, particularly when LHO was shown on TV sets passing out his 'Hands Off Cuba' leaflets in New Orleans & his Soviet defection was revealed. Fear that the USA was about to be sucked into WWIII shot around the planet like a global wildfire out of control.

It should be obvious to many that the global population is being 'played' with some, if not all of the recent mass shootings around the USA. It kinda reminds me of the jerk that painfully thumped the back of one's ear in a crowded school hallway or assembly back in our past school days. No matter how much one looked around attempting to locate the perpetrator, one knew the jerk was nearby, waiting for the right moment to strike again.

The easiest way to deal with this recent Dallas situation is to swallow the kool aid that was poured out to the global public by LEO following the incident, just as it was following JFK's ambush & death 53 years ago: accept the LEO (Law Enforcement Official/Operative) narrative & let it go. In this forum, this is known as the LN approach & solution.

Unfortunately, the majority of humans will look deeper. Our Creator programmed most of us that way. LN'ers are the exception.

Brad

Edited by Brad Milch