The Education Forum

Review of The Incubus of Intervention by Jim DiEugenio

Interesting new book on Kennedy vs Dulles in Indonesia. There is also fascinating new information about Hammarksjold and Kennedy's relationship, and how Dulles was likely in on that plot.

A key piece of information is something I always suspected. The geologists, Dozy and Forbes Wilson camouflaged what was at the Ertsberg and Grasberg mines. So neither Kennedy nor Sukarno knew about it.

http://www.ctka.net/2016/jfk-and-indonesia/book-review/the-incubus-of-intervention.html

Please note how the book implicates Allen Dulles in the assassination of Hammarskjold.

This is done through Susan Miller's book, Who Killed Hammarksjold?

Odd, that Talbot did not include this material in his book, The Devil's Chessboard.

But further, that Truman suspected that Hammarskjold was murdered also, in fact he actually said it.

Both of these books are good.

And the Poulgrain book has come down in price on Amazon.

As I note, Poulgrain found out that Hammarskjold and Kennedy were even closer than observers thought they were.

Please note that in my review, I made a mistake on the author of the Hammarskjold book. Her name is Susan Williams, not Miller.

Secondly, Len Osanic will be interviewing author Greg Poulgrain about his book next week on Black Op Radio.

God, Len's show is better each year.

That is what I am trying to achieve.

His book needs a wider audience--there is some really good and new info in it.

IMO, the CIA coup in Indonesia could only have happened with JFK out of the way.

Len Osanic did a very nice interview with Greg Poulgrain tonight on Black Op Radio

http://www.blackopradio.com/pod/black792.mp3

Really insightful into the opposing views of JFK and Dulles in the Third World. Poulgrain has become the number one scholar on Indonesia.

BTW, if you have not been listening to BOR, you should. By far the best show out there on these cases. He gets so many good guests now.