The Education Forum

Picture of Ted Cruz's father and Oswald having breakfast

Where is the independent runner going to come from.?

Where is Ralph Nader when you need him? (Although he is really the guy to blame for the Iraq invasion, when he split the vote and let Dubya in by the back door.)

ABSOLUTELY true, Ray. I USED to have a lot of respect for Nader. When he refused to drop out he earned my undying disgust. Most of his campaign money came from Republican sources. That was the cheapest election they ever bought!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, where is the pic of Cruz eating breakfast with Oswald?

Only a few people have seen this other pic of Cruz with Oswald, just like the few people who have seen the other Z film.

I noticed on the Wiki Page for Raphael Cruz SR. that it mentions him moving to New Orleans, but they conspicuously leave out any "specific time frame date" and say only "in the early 60's."

The dates that Cruz moved to N.O. and lived there are important to validate whether he was actually living in New Orleans during the time Oswald was there and demonstrating.

And we now know that Cruz Sr. was indeed there at that time.

And it's also common knowledge that during this time New Orleans was a hub for some of the most militant anti-Castro Cubans who's obsession was to seek vengeance against Castro for running them all out of their homeland. This N.O. area anti-Castro activity included military training.

I cannot believe that Cruz Sr. ( who at that time was so involved in the anti-Castro movement he traveled and lectured on the Cuban situation ) did not know the key players of that movement in N.O. including Carlos Bringuier whose clothing store was the headquarters for this group and that Cruz Sr. did not know of Oswald, at least starting with the day Oswald and Bringuier got into that tussell downtown while Oswald was passing put pro-Castro leaflets and that was reported and actually filmed and broadcast on N.O. TV and radio.

What serious anti-Castro Cuban living in New Orleans in the summer of 1963 wasn't aware of Oswald after his broad daylight downtown leaflet activities were reported?

Common sense tells you that those N.O. Cubans communicated among themselves and what would enrage them more than hearing of some non-Cuban was passing out pro-Castro leaflets right in their midst? The Anti-Castro group head Bringuier was "reportedly" so enraged he confronted Oswald with cursing and even started fighting with him.

Cruz Sr. was in New Orleans during this news reported heated Oswald/ Bringuier confrontation and being so passionate and even active in the Anti-Castro movement with his speeches against Castro to outside groups, certainly knows much more about those doings and Oswald than he has or ever will acknowledge. He had to know. Even people who didn't have any concern about Castro or Oswald saw this report on their TV news station and maybe even their local paper.

Regarding the National Enquirer story of Cruz Sr. being photographed with Oswald;

I don't dismiss this suggestion out-of-hand.

Those pictures they published do look a lot like Cruz Sr.

Cruz Sr. was there in New Orleans at that time.

He was active in the anti-Castro movement.

The National Enquirer cites the conclusion of two so called photo or facial recognition "experts" who state it is probable that those pictures do show Cruz Sr.

They cite the credential of those experts and at least one ( the lady from U.C.L.A.? ) seems pretty legitimate.

The man identified as Cruz looks definitely Cuban ( white Cuban with Euro ancestry. )

And as far as the credibility of the National Enquirer and the expose articles they have published over the last 4 decades, my take on them and these articles are that they are more revealing of the truth than not.

In fact, even several of our so-called " more credible" main stream media entities have grudgingly admitted that the National Enquirer has scooped them many times. These medias gave weak excuses for this scoop disparity such as stating they just didn't commit the needed resources to do the ground investigative work the N.E. was doing to get to the truth behind these stories.

I have seen so many exclusive N.E. stories in the last 30+ years ( not reported in the main stream media until after these came out ) that were found to be factual and that changed the most famous celebrity's lives and careers and even the course of national elections and murder and other criminal trials.

Just a handful but there are dozens more:

Gary Hart & Donna Rice.

John Edwards and Reille Hunter and their love child.

O.J. Simpson and his Bruno Magli Shoes.

Micheal Jackson and his trial and pay offs to the families of his supposed victims.

Tiger Woods and marital troubles and harem of kept women.

Jesse Jackson and his love child.

Mel Gibson.

Rush Limbaugh's addiction to pain killers.

Yes, they have been caught publishing false stories and forced to retract, admit and apologize and even make restitution.

Carol Burnett

Cameron Diaz.

The Family of Elizabeth Smart, etc.

But, the numbers of these are quite low considering how many exposes they cover and report.

Here is another person's comment ( not mine ) that one could argue is more logical in determining who to trust in our national media versus who not to trust.

It brings to mind Judyth Miller of the New York Times.

"Despite its reputation as a smear rag, the Enquirer turns out to be more often right about celebrity scandals than the vast majority of the Operation Mockingbird-infiltrated American media.

It is a mark of how far American journalism is falling that the National Enquirer is now more trustworthy than CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and the rest of the CIA's Hegelian-dialectic, divide-and-conquer cable news media empires."

I noticed on the Wiki Page for Raphael Cruz SR. that it mentions him moving to New Orleans, but they conspicuously leave out any "specific time frame date" and say only "in the early 60's."

The dates that Cruz moved to N.O. and lived there are important to validate whether he was actually living in New Orleans during the time Oswald was there and demonstrating.

And we now know that Cruz Sr. was indeed there at that time.

And it's also common knowledge that during this time New Orleans was a hub for some of the most militant anti-Castro Cubans who's obsession was to seek vengeance against Castro for running them all out of their homeland. This N.O. area anti-Castro activity included military training.

I cannot believe that Cruz Sr. ( who at that time was so involved in the anti-Castro movement he traveled and lectured on the Cuban situation ) did not know the key players of that movement in N.O. including Carlos Bringuier whose clothing store was the headquarters for this group and that Cruz Sr. did not know of Oswald, at least starting with the day Oswald and Bringuier got into that tussell downtown while Oswald was passing put pro-Castro leaflets and that was reported and actually filmed and broadcast on N.O. TV and radio.

What serious anti-Castro Cuban living in New Orleans in the summer of 1963 wasn't aware of Oswald after his broad daylight downtown leaflet activities were reported?

Common sense tells you that those N.O. Cubans communicated among themselves and what would enrage them more than hearing of some non-Cuban was passing out pro-Castro leaflets right in their midst? The Anti-Castro group head Bringuier was "reportedly" so enraged he confronted Oswald with cursing and even started fighting with him.

Cruz Sr. was in New Orleans during this news reported heated Oswald/ Bringuier confrontation and being so passionate and even active in the Anti-Castro movement with his speeches against Castro to outside groups, certainly knows much more about those doings and Oswald than he has or ever will acknowledge. He had to know. Even people who didn't have any concern about Castro or Oswald saw this report on their TV news station and maybe even their local paper.

Regarding the National Enquirer story of Cruz Sr. being photographed with Oswald;

I don't dismiss this suggestion out-of-hand.

Those pictures they published do look a lot like Cruz Sr.

Cruz Sr. was there in New Orleans at that time.

He was active in the anti-Castro movement.

The National Enquirer cites the conclusion of two so called photo or facial recognition "experts" who state it is probable that those pictures do show Cruz Sr.

They cite the credential of those experts and at least one ( the lady from U.C.L.A.? ) seems pretty legitimate.

The man identified as Cruz looks definitely Cuban ( white Cuban with Euro ancestry. )

And as far as the credibility of the National Enquirer and the expose articles they have published over the last 4 decades, my take on them and these articles are that they are more revealing of the truth than not.

In fact, even several of our so-called " more credible" main stream media entities have grudgingly admitted that the National Enquirer has scooped them many times. These medias gave weak excuses for this scoop disparity such as stating they just didn't commit the needed resources to do the ground investigative work the N.E. was doing to get to the truth behind these stories.

I have seen so many exclusive N.E. stories in the last 30+ years ( not reported in the main stream media until after these came out ) that were found to be factual and that changed the most famous celebrity's lives and careers and even the course of national elections and murder and other criminal trials.

Just a handful but there are dozens more:

Gary Hart & Donna Rice.

John Edwards and Reille Hunter and their love child.

O.J. Simpson and his Bruno Magli Shoes.

Micheal Jackson and his trial and pay offs to the families of his supposed victims.

Tiger Woods and marital troubles and harem of kept women.

Jesse Jackson and his love child.

Mel Gibson.

Rush Limbaugh's addiction to pain killers.

Yes, they have been caught publishing false stories and forced to retract, admit and apologize and even make restitution.

Carol Burnett

Cameron Diaz.

The Family of Elizabeth Smart, etc.

But, the numbers of these are quite low considering how many exposes they cover and report.

Here is another person's comment ( not mine ) that one could argue is more logical in determining who to trust in our national media versus who not to trust.

It brings to mind Judyth Miller of the New York Times.

"Despite its reputation as a smear rag, the Enquirer turns out to be more often right about celebrity scandals than the vast majority of the Operation Mockingbird-infiltrated American media.

It is a mark of how far American journalism is falling that the National Enquirer is now more trustworthy than CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and the rest of the CIA's Hegelian-dialectic, divide-and-conquer cable news media empires."

Fat chance the NE is going to investigate Donald Trump's Russian Mafia ties.

The NE is owned by a friend of Trump, please remember.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/03/28/the-very-cozy-relationship-between-donald-trump-and-the-national-enquirer/

Donald Trump is a Putin rent boy.

TN: Just to clarify, if he is voted in; those who voted for him, and those who did NOT vote at all will get what THEY deserve. The rest of us will be punished through no fault of our own.

For those who think it can't happen, remember, "W" was elected. Twice.

Not really true. W was never elected.
He stole two elections, one with his brother's help in Florida, and one with help from a dirty official in Ohio. And the media helped cover it all up.
Al Gore won the 2000 election, that was ultimately reversed by the Supreme Court.

TN: Just to clarify, if he is voted in; those who voted for him, and those who did NOT vote at all will get what THEY deserve. The rest of us will be punished through no fault of our own.

For those who think it can't happen, remember, "W" was elected. Twice.

Not really true. W was never elected.

He stole two elections, one with his brother's help in Florida, and one with help from a dirty official in Ohio. And the media helped cover it all up.

Al Gore won the 2000 election, that was ultimately reversed by the Supreme Court.

Jim,

I agree with you on ALL counts. "Elected" only in the sense that he DID end up in the Whitehouse. "Legal" only in the sense that it has not been ruled by a qualified body that what he did was illegal.

A fact reported in my Orlando newspapers that disappeared immediately is that in the 2000 election, Republican volunteers removed a minimum of 2000 voters from the legal list utilizing records that were NOT allowed to be used for this process. When asked why these record were used rather than the two LEGAL sources, these patriots replied: "We weren't finding enough voters to remove from those records."

Our governor has repeated this action in both Obama elections. Except:

1. The first time he passed a list of voters to be removed, they were removed. Following an investigation by this bi-partisan group, every voter who had been removed was put back on the list.

2. The 2nd time this was done, the list of voters to be removed was checked first, and no one was removed!

3. The 3rd time and all subsequent times, the governors list was ignored completely.

Tom

Edited by Tom Neal

Were the justices bought or threatened, or how did that happen?

Ron:

How did you miss this stuff?

Scalia started it by issuing an order to stop the recount.

Really, that is all you need to know. There is no way those rightwing extremists on the court wanted Gore to succeed Clinton. So they cooperated on one of the worst decisions the Supreme Court ever made. Which they knew was BS since they themselves said it was not to mark a precedent.

It was not a matter of money or threats. That is how ideologically driven the supreme court had become. Its even worse now.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Ron:

How did you miss this stuff?

Scalia started it by issuing an order to stop the recount..

I didn't miss it, that Supreme Court decision at the time just went over my non-legal head. All I really remember is Katherine Harris and 200 votes in Florida deciding the election.

And I don't remember Scalia's order. However, I'm glad that his death in Texas was so thoroughly investigated (cause of death determined by phone) that we know it wasn't murder.

Donald Trump has called for Russia to interfere with the US election.

Here:s the phone # of the Republican National Committee: 202-863-8500

# for Trump Corp.: 212-832-2000

Call them to say No to Treason!

Making phone calls is a key part of the on-going Bernie Revolution, I reckon...

Trump requested Russia to interfere with the US election?

I don't care for Trump but, you're going to have to provide some evidence before I believe that one.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Trump requested Russia to interfere with the US election?

I don't care for Trump but, you're going to have to provide some evidence before I believe that one.

Just happened this morning.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-invites-russia-to-meddle-in-the-us-presidential-race-with-clintons-emails/2016/07/27/a85d799e-5414-11e6-b7de-dfe509430c39_story.html

Trump suggested that it would be great if Russia could locate, hack or otherwise obtain emails taken from Clinton's personal email server and provide them to the US media - or to try and locate those emails which might have been provided to Wikilinks by other sources and make them available to the media. In doing so he seems to have endorsed the actions of whoever had hacked the DNC server and provided those contents to the media via wikilinks. And since Russian hackers are at least suspects in the DNC hack he appears to be endorsing foreign hackers to illegally obtaining election material and feed it to the media. All of which certainly sounds a lot like encouraging foreign hacking and interference in an American election.