The Education Forum

Picture of Ted Cruz's father and Oswald having breakfast

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald Trump and Roger Stone learned corrupt politics at the same time from the sinister Roy Cohn, which is why Stone today spreads lies like this one:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/08/01/roger_stone_says_khizr_khan_is_a_muslim_brotherhood_saboteur.html?wpsrc=sh_all_dt_tw_top

It has become increasingly obvious that Trump is mentally ill, so I don't think there's a lot to worry about. Of course Hillary is mentally ill too, but less dangerously so. She's a pathological xxxx, which I would call a mental disorder, although I'm no doctor. Just the latest example: FBI director Comey gave her a clean bill of heath, he said she was telling the truth. Yeah, right. In some parallel universe.

It has become increasingly obvious that Trump is mentally ill, so I don't think there's a lot to worry about. Of course Hillary is mentally ill too, but less dangerously so. She's a pathological xxxx, which I would call a mental disorder, although I'm no doctor. Just the latest example: FBI director Comey gave her a clean bill of heath, he said she was telling the truth. Yeah, right. In some parallel universe.

He did give her a relatively clean bill of health!

What he condemned was the careless culture at the State Department that's been there for decades.

He was asked point blank -- did Clinton lie?

Comey said -- "Not to the FBI."

Bingo!

Did Clinton knowingly handle classified material?

No, there were classified markings markings mistakenly placed on 3 documents which everyone missed.

Comey admitted any reasonable person wouldn't think the material was classified.

110 emails were retroactoively designated as classified, and Comey made a blanket condemnation of everyone involved.

Hey, fry Clinton for selling access or plotting military adventures, but this email stuff is a GOP railroad job.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Bingo!

Come on, you know that question was about her FBI interview. Do you know what questions they asked? I don't, but I can guess. Have you ever watched a slow-pitch softball game?

Comey confirmed with his answers that she committed perjury before Congress. The one example I remember, she told the committee she only used one device. Comey was asked if that's true, and he said, "No."

But I'm not interested in getting in a discussion on this. The choice that voters have in this election is a national disgrace and embarrassment. And to anyone who doesn't think so, I don't know what to say.

Bingo!

Come on, you know that question was about her FBI interview.

What makes you think she answered any differently to the FBI?

Do you know what questions they asked? I don't, but I can guess. Have you ever watched a slow-pitch softball game?

Comey is a Republican and he did his best to frame her unfavorably in his press announcement.

It was under questioning by a Democrat that Comey admitted any reasonable person would think the material was unclassified.

Comey confirmed with his answers that she committed perjury before Congress.

It was a perjury trap, a railroad job.

The one example I remember, she told the committee she only used one device.

She initially wanted to use one device and it didn't work out that way.

Comey was asked if that's true, and he said, "No."

So Granny found high tech problematic? BFD...

But I'm not interested in getting in a discussion on this. The choice that voters have in this election is a national disgrace and embarrassment. And to anyone who doesn't think so, I don't know what to say.

I know what to say. It's an access peddling war monger against an emotionally disturbed con man who is in the pocket of the Russian Mafia.

Embarrassing, yes...

Comey is a Republican and he did his best to frame her unfavorably in his press announcement.

Comey is a sell-out, whether bought or just understandably scared. I'm sure he knew that his boss Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton himself just a few days before his announcement. No telling what else Comey knew. (And I doubt that it was just small talk or idle curiosity when Bill asked Loretta how her grandchildren were.)

I don't understand. If you lie under oath, it's perjury. What does a railroad have to do with it?

But let's cease and desist. The subject of Trump v.Hillary is making me sick to my stomach.

Comey is a sell-out, whether bought or just understandably scared. I'm sure he knew that his boss Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton himself just a few days before his announcement. No telling what else Comey knew. (And I doubt that it was just small talk or idle curiosity when Bill asked Loretta how her grandchildren were.)

I don't understand. If you lie under oath, it's perjury. What does a railroad have to do with it?

But let's cease and desist. The subject of Trump v.Hillary is making me sick to my stomach.

Comey has nothing to fear from Loretta Lynch.

Comey is a career bureaucrat -- Presidents come and go, Attorney Generals come and go.

The bureaucracy is eternal...

Ron, if you say something under oath that isn't true -- are you always lying?

What if what you say is mistaken, instead?

Perjury goes to intent -- and Comey admitted that Hillary didn't intend to mislead.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Comey is a career bureaucrat -- Presidents come and go, Attorney Generals come and go.

The bureaucracy is eternal...

If you don't think career bureaucrats can be intimidated by higher-ups in the corrupt city of Washington DC, I don't know what to tell you.

Ron, if you say something under oath that isn't true -- are you always lying?

What if what you say is mistaken, instead?

People who testify about themselves usually know if they're lying or not. But don't worry, you've already revealed Hillary's (successful) defense. She didn't know she was lying.

Perjury goes to intent -- and Comey admitted that Hillary didn't intend to mislead.

Comey would have no idea what her intentions were when she testified before a congressional committee. I don't think her congressional testimony was even part of the investigation. The question of perjury before Congress has supposedly been referred to him (the FBI) for investigation. (See above for the outcome.)

Its amazing how Trump has over reacted so dangerously to this Khan guy. And how Roger Stone did some net surfing to try and accuse the guy of being some kind of terrorist agent.

Roger Stone is to Trump what Charles Colson was to Nixon.

Between them, they have extended what should have been a one or two day ripple story into a week long tsunami.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Its amazing how Trump has over reacted so dangerously to this Khan guy.

Trump is so easy to bait it's ridiculous.

What the Clinton camp should do now is fully exploit the report that Melania is an illegal immigrant, by having some Clinton agent demand an investigation or whatever.

Whether it's true or false, it should send Trump off on another blustering tangent.

Edited by Ron Ecker