The Education Forum

Are we willing to pay for a laser scan of Dealey Plaza ?

It is January 23, 2017. Location: The Boston Globe offices in downtown Boston.

Secretary: "Joe, you have two groups of people waiting. One of them is from MIT, they want to show the results of their recent work. They say it is a huge breakthrough, and naturally the Globe has the exclusivity."

Journalist: "... and the other?"

Secretary: "A 'Cliff Claivin'. He is sabotaging the other group and claims that the Kennedy murder was solved 50 years ago."

Journalist: "'Cliff Claivin'? Are you kidding me, Maggie? Isn't that the postman from Cheers?"

Secretary: "Oh, I am very sorry. My mistake. The last name is Varnell. But they do look alike. Same temperament.

Journalist: "Two things: Let the MIT scientists in."

Secretary: "and the other?"

Journalist: "Call security."

Get the bad news from David Lifton yet, Ramon?

Your "work" is garbage.

Cliff: My only question is whether you believe that crêpe that you typed (Pardon my French)

Who do you suggest as a "neutral judge" to settle our difference?

How about David Lifton? IIRC he has a background in Physics and/or Engineering and you have much respect for him personally and his work. I'll accept his judgment.

Excellent!

David and I agree on the central question of the JFK assassination: what happened to the projectiles which created the back and throat wounds?

He explores certain possibilities in the historical record, and I explore other areas of the historical record.

Wound in the back, no exit, no round recovered at the autopsy.

Wound in the throat, no exit, no round recovered at the autopsy.

What happened to the projectiles causing the back and throat wounds?

The following are argued from the historical record:

The Lifton Scenario -- rounds removed prior to the autopsy.

The Lifton/Gray Scenarios (David Lifton and Ashton Gray) -- post-mortem mutilation.

The Prosectors' Scenario -- high tech weaponry which wouldn't show up in autopsy.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22415&hl=

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Ramon:

This is a fine idea.

I encourage you to continue with it.

You are a younger researcher and I really like your new ideas and your willingness to actually work to do them.

We don't have enough of either in this community.

Ramon:

This is a fine idea.

You are a younger researcher and I really like your new ideas and your willingness to actually work to do them.

It took you two chapters to establish the fact of conspiracy -- studying physical evidence un-related to the murder of JFK.

Ever meet a rabbit hole you couldn't dig, Jim?

Ramon:

I don't know if you ever heard this story before, but there actually was going to be a laser demonstration of the SBT in Dealey Plaza many years ago.

A cable network had hired a TV producer to put a two hour show together and this was going to be the climax.

On the day they were going to shoot it, suddenly all hell broke loose.

The network shocked everyone on the set by bringing in Vince DeMaio. DeMaio went ahead and overruled the reconstruction right before they were going to perform the experiment. He rearranged the models in the car in a way that was not in sync with the photos taken from the Z film that the guy had in his hands.

From here, the whole project collapsed and was never completed. The guy told me an amazing story about the final meeting he had with the executive in charge of the production. He said it was a little bit scary, because the guy kept on pounding his ring finger into the palm of his hand until blood was drawn. Except he was not even aware of it.

He was going to write a book about the whole thing but decided it would ruin his career.

But anyway, from that you should know you are on the right track.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Ramon:

This is a fine idea.

Thank you so much, Jim !!

-Ramon

Ramon:

I don't know if you ever heard this story before, but there actually was going to be a laser demonstration of the SBT in Dealey Plaza many years ago.

A cable network had hired a TV producer to put a two hour show together and this was going to be the climax.

On the day they were going to shoot it, suddenly all hell broke loose.

The network shocked everyone on the set by bringing in Vince DeMaio. DeMaio went ahead and overruled the reconstruction right before they were going to perform the experiment. He rearranged the models in the car in a way that was not in sync with the photos taken from the Z film that the guy had in his hands.

From here, the whole project collapsed and was never completed. The guy told me an amazing story about the final meeting he had with the executive in charge of the production. He said it was a little bit scary, because the guy kept on pounding his ring finger into the palm of his hand until blood was drawn. Except he was not even aware of it.

He was going to write a book about the whole thing but decided it would ruin his career.

But anyway, from that you should know you are on the right track.

So the SBT is an open question, Jim?

Unbelievable...

No, the only open question is who is more over-rated -- Josiah Thompson or Jim DiEugenio?

Ramon:

This is a fine idea.

-Ramon

Ramon, don't you have an obligation to tell us what David Lifton told you?

Ramon:

This is a fine idea.

-Ramon

Welcome

We really do need younger people with new, outside the envelope ideas.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Ramon:

This is a fine idea.

-Ramon

Welcome Paul

We really do need younger people with new, outside the envelope ideas.

The idea that the SBT is an open question which requires high tech analysis is right inside the envelope marked "bovine offal".

Who the hell is Paul?