The Education Forum

9 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Wrong Sandy, and completely besides the point.

If he was going to mention a single (!) copper then it would have to be Baker instead of Smith.

But Lovelady DIDN'T say he saw one cop, he said he saw multiple cops:

Lovelady said:  "....then some policeman all started running toward this railroad yard nearby".

Clearly the "a" in "policemen" is a typo.

That the video shows only one such cop means that Lovelady was referring to a  time after the Darnell clip. We know that numerous policemen went to the railroad yard, and most of them after the end of the Darnell clip. Lovelady glanced over to the railroad yard and saw them from the steps.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Lovelady said:  "....then some policeman all started running toward this railroad yard nearby".

That the video shows only one such cop means that Lovelady was referring to a  time after the Darnell clip. We know that numerous policemen went to the railroad yard, and most of them after the end of the Darnell clip. Lovelady glanced over to the railroad yard and saw them from the steps.

Sandy,

I wonder if Bart's willing to compromise with us and say there were two Billy Lovelady's there that day?

I mean I mean I mean ... if there were two Oswalds for 15 years, why couldn't there have been two Lovelady's for one day?

--  Tommy :sun

PS  How many Gloria Calverys would that require?

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,

I wonder if Bart's willing to compromise with us and say there were two Billy Lovelady's there that day?

PS  How many Gloria Calverys would that require?

Tommy,

Speaking of Gloria Calvery... I don't recall whether Bart has even found his Gloria Calvery yet. Surely he doesn't believe that that skinny Running Woman is her. It was that Bill guy who thought that, right?

Hey, I'll bet you a nickel that Bart secretly agrees with us on the identity of Gloria Calvery. Because our Gloria Calvery works in both cases, I believe. Bart's just not letting us have the satisfaction of knowing it!  LOL

Edited by Sandy Larsen

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tommy,

Speaking of Gloria Calvery... I don't recall whether Bart has even found his Gloria Calvery yet. Surely he doesn't believe that that skinny Running Woman is her. It was that Bill guy who thought that, right?

Hey, I'll bet you a nickel that Bart secretly agrees with us on the identity of Gloria Calvery. Because our Gloria Calvery works in both cases, I believe. Bart's just not letting us have the satisfaction of knowing it!  LOL

Sandy,

It does appear that way, doesn't it.

Seems rather short sighted to me.  

It's hard to get people to collaborate with you when you deny them of their fair share of the glory.

Edited by Thomas Graves

On 5/12/2017 at 0:44 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Sandy,

Yep.

Good post.

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 3 months later...

A new update to the Anatomy paper is available from HERE and HERE

Added more documents, newspaper articles and photos and a slight bit of text.

Edited by Bart Kamp

Thank you Chris Newton, it is most appreciated that people are picking it up.

Very soon the follow up paper: Anatomy Of Lee Harvey Oswald's Interrogations will be available to read.

Bart, as I say here on this forum, you and others' work on this is the one true lead to prove Oswald's innocence. As I've said elsewhere, his lurking around "out front..." (that's what he said) and being captured on film bookends nicely with his "I'm a patsy" statement until he was gunned down on Sunday.

Also, just ignore all of the other naysayers like Larsen, Josephs and so on.  Yours is backed up by solid circumstantial evidence unlike the others who go off on crazy flights of fantasy such as there was an Oswald clone, all of the films were faked, the assassination nerve center - with Dulles, Hoover, Nixon, LBJ, Lincoln and Ford hunched over the console - was down in the basement of Ruby's nightclub, and other silliness.

Any news or updates on if the TV station is still holding back the original footage?

Thanks for your kind words Michael.

Getting the movies will be an ongoing uphill struggle, but we are working hard on getting a better quality image. Only question is when........

Same goes for Truly's deleted WC testimony, when will the archives release it......when?

On 9/3/2017 at 6:57 AM, Michael Walton said:

Also, just ignore all of the other naysayers like Larsen, Josephs and so on.

Just for the record, I do support Bart Kamp's work. I just disagree on where Lovelady and Shelley were right after the shots.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1960's researcher Arch Kimbraugh wrote this, he interviewed Truly and Truly says Oswald was wearing a white t-shirt on the day he left to testify in front of the W.C. The W.C. did not ask Truly what Oswald was wearing at least not in the official transcript. There is deleted testimony of Truly at the archives which is now being kept under lock and key, it is on a dictabelt recording.
Thanks to Malcolm Blunt for the paperwork.

img14110.jpg

img14210.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some great drawings courtesy of Gary Murr who passed them to me, so he deserves all the credit from getting them from the archives.

Anyone feeling inclined making a 3D model...... ;) Give me a shout if you do.

These are  detailed drawings made by members of the FBI Exhibits Section of various areas of the TSBD building. They were made in the first week of December, 1963, and were used in conjunction with the eventual construction of the FBI model of Dealey Plaza, TSBD, etc

FBI File:  62-109060-3961, Box 104A, Folder A1-1.

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd-2nd-floor-drawings/

Edited by Bart Kamp