The Education Forum

Anyone else received an email from Zvezda State TV?

In my Inbox this morning:

Dear Ms. Brown,

the Russian Armed Forces Broadcasting Company "Zvezda" is preparing a news program and kindly asks you for cooperation. We wanted to cover the new details regarding the assassination of John F. Kennedy. We kindly ask you for a short comment, as we are looking for an expert to analyse the problem for us. Please, find the link with the new material below. We are looking forward your answer! Thank you in advance!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762617/JFK-assassination-inside-job-Ex-government-agent-claimed-team-killed-president-remarkable-deathbed-confession-director-Oliver-Stone

Best regards,

Yulia Sokolova

Just wondering...

Yes I got a note from them also.

JFK Lancer got one as well, As I have been mentioning in my blogs, Putin's media machine is busily reviving old school Soviet era propaganda practices....a quick internet search will provide some insight on the types of stories this Russian media outlet features - coverage from the Ukraine seems to be especially popular.

Oh good. I am glad I'm not alone. This is a little bizarre -- as though they think we are so naive that we would jump at this 'opportunity.' ;-0

Unfortunately I suspect they will find somebody that will...they seem to be on a roll at the moment...certainly they are very, very busy.

Gee...I wonder if they sent one to Judeffski! She'll eat it up...:-)

Heavens no, I had not even thought of that....OK, we are doomed...on the other hand it might get to Putin and he might offer her sanctuary, her being at risk and all...

Ya she's at such risk she is having conferences all over the place. Who is financing her and why? I heard from a close friend that she and Kris have had some sort of falling out.

Heavens no, I had not even thought of that....OK, we are doomed...on the other hand it might get to Putin and he might offer her sanctuary, her being at risk and all...

I think Judyth would even drive Putin crazy. We just might end up with a win-win after all...:-)

Ya she's at such risk she is having conferences all over the place. Who is financing her and why? I heard from a close friend that she and Kris have had some sort of falling out.

I would have thought TrineDay and Kris M were financing Judyth. If this is true that they might be at odds, things could get interesting fast. Especially if she turns on him as she has anybody else who saw through her...