The Education Forum

Let's survey some of the most relevant crime reconstructions, past and current. The first one was not computerized.

==============================================================================

(1) Year 1967. Financed and broadcast by CBS. According to a credible insider, it began with the best intentions, but morphed into a coverup.

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/04/22/how-cbs-news-aided-the-jfk-cover-up/

Truth-o-Meter Verdict: NOT interested in the truth.

(2) Year 2003. Paid by ABC News, implemented by Dale Myers. Since Mr. Myers has every intention of taking the contents of his hard drive to his grave -as a good Egyptian- he cannot possibly be interested in full disclosure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSBXW1-VGmM

(3) Year 2013. Broadcast by PBS, paid by the Koch brothers, implemented by Luke and Michael Haag. Despite requests, PBS will not disclose the laser measurements.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/jfk-single-bullet-theory-probed-using-latest-forensics-tech/

(4) Year 2015. Implemented by Mark Messer, Martin Hinrichs, David Oldroyd, Ramon Herrera and a few other volunteers, some participants in this forum. Self funded, with very limited resources. The intention is to donate all the files to a university(s) and the National Archives.

http://www.dealey-plaza.org
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3675239/3675239-6160509976092692480
http://simplymaya.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41914

Truth-o-Meter Verdict: Interested in the truth.

Conclusion: Initiative No. 4 is the first one and only one in its category.

-Ramon

ps: If there are hidden files, it is NOT Science.

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Ramon, keep us all informed.

Sure, Jim. This initiative was born here, in the Education Forum.

I figure that Chuck Marler perhaps could produce a little YouTube presentation, with the material that we have so far.

Thanks!

-RFH

@Ramon:

Are you & your volunteer peers open to suggestions or have you got your sights set on fixed target areas? A multitude of Education Forum members & visitors that are familiar with the visual reconstruction failures & deceptions in the past 53 years will probably open up their ideas to a receptive team that might pursue them. Feedback may suffer if some suspect their efforts might be a waste of time.

As for the funding, the money is out there. The trick is to appeal to those who have cash flowing out their ears looking for a toy to put it in that might include their name in some fashion. If people are willing to part with $3,000 for an autographed photo of Bill Clinton or shell out $10-30 thousand dollars for 'Slick Willie' to chat with their college age kids for a few minutes, I have faith a person on a noble scientific humanitarian mission (such as your team) will obtain help. Hillary is no slouch on reeling in the cash either.

Everything that's been put into this JFK case from the government to the MSN as far as reconstructions has been one sided & primarily deceptive. People historically bore of one sided fables.

Best to you & your team

Brad Milch

The more complicated the explanations of the obvious the better, right, Jim?

Gotta keep those rabbit holes well stocked!

Cliff,

In my opinion, the more we know about the case, the better. What one person may see as a waste of time, another will see as a valuable resource.

I second Jim's kudos to Ramon.

BTW Ramon, what excuse did PBS give for not disclosing the measurements?

Hi Cliff:

I thank you for your posts. I really do.

I have said that this resource, which can be of historical importance as THE definite reference (I don't see how the media will be able to avoid covering it), can be used to ascertain things like:

• The Storm Drain Shot

• The Badge Man

• The S/M BT

and a lot more, on request by the users. A forum poster (Chris Newton?) has an hypothesis: he wants to know whether a shooter in the southwest corner of the 6th. floor would have a line of sight to the head of Kennedy as he was agonizing, lying on the seat. This could have been the source of a 2nd. head shot proposed by Mantik, Chesser and Horne.

The possibilities of a resource like this are endless.

I believe that you don't want one of the theories to be studied? The SBT? You have said that a child with a ruler can prove it. I claim that America does not seem to be buying the child's explanation.

Well, I tell you what. I will propose adding The Cliff Restrictions to the feature list. There will be an URL such as:

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/For-Cliff

Which will not contain the parts that you consider sacred. (*) Do we have a deal?

I am only half kidding. :-)

-Ramon

(*) If you are shy, or don't want credit, we can call it the "Don't Eat the Cows in India" Feature.

ps: In the following thread, folks are already having fun comparing synthetic images with the historical record, albeit in a crude, not very accurate manner:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,13596.72.html

Those computer generated images are from Myers, 2003. Thirteen years are a lifetime in this field. Just imagine how technology has advanced and what will be possible in the coming years.

Allow me to repost the following one more time. Nobody from the LN crowd, in several forums has even ventured an alternate explanation to mine.

How come studies signed by MIT (institutionally, not by a professor or research group), Harvard, Stanford, Berkeley, etc. are conspicuously absent?

Am I the only one that has noticed that glaring vacuum?

How come the equivalent of a "Manhattan Project" (at a minor scale) has not been deployed?

Call me naive, but I am willing to bet my right arm that MIT will not lie. Their results are not for sale, at any price. I have evidence of that.

======================

The response of the universities was not blameless. Far from it! They should be ashamed of themselves, as they were complicit with their silence. The most famous, the epitome, is Harvard, which proudly carries the motto “Veritas”. Yeah, right… Veritas my rear bottom!

Let’s attempt to find an excuse on their behalf. There has to be a reasonable explanation for their inaction, right?. This is probably how a standoff position was reached:

Universities: “This is not our party, we have not been invited. Prof. Robert Blakey decided which companies and people were to be hired." (some would call it “bought and paid”).

(In the HSCA FPP - Forensic Pathology Panel --Blakey had no option but to leave one dissenting voice, doctor Cyril Wecht, join the otherwise exclusive club. Thank God that his professional and human integrity is not for sale).

To sum things up: Those were détente times, so for over half a century our top institutions of education and research reached this one with the government:

“Don’t ask, don’t tell”.

The coverup agents to university deans:

“Okay, let’s be reasonable here. You know very well that we can stop the flow of grants and apply many other kinds of pressure. We can make life very uncomfortable for you and your professors, but we won’t force you to certify our results (*). We won’t ask. As consideration for our generosity, you will not tell.”

The big question is whether that state of immobility -which remains- makes sense today, in 2016.

============================

If anybody wants to venture a better explanation for MIT, Stanford, Berkeley, Harvard, etc. NEVER being involved, I am sure that the readership would love to hear your explanation.

-Ramon

(*) The risible Jet Effect being the best exponent.

Cliff,

In my opinion, the more we know about the case, the better. What one person may see as a waste of time, another will see as a valuable resource.

Sandy, I object to the presumption that the SBT is an open question.

Do you need a scientific confirmation that the sun sets in the West?

Hi Cliff:

I thank you for your posts. I really do.

I have said that this resource, which can be of historical importance as THE definite reference (I don't see how the media will be able to avoid covering it)

can be used to ascertain things like:

• The Storm Drain Shot

• The Badge Man

• The S/M BT

Your support of the SBT as an open question is an egregious insult to the intellect of anyone who has honestly studied the case.

and a lot more, on request by the users. A forum poster (Chris Newton?) has an hypothesis: he wants to know whether a shooter in the southwest corner of the 6th. floor would have a line of sight to the head of Kennedy as he was agonizing, lying on the seat. This could have been the source of a 2nd. head shot proposed by Mantik, Chesser and Horne.

The possibilities of a resource like this are endless.

I believe that you don't want one of the theories to be studied? The SBT?

While you are studying a debunked theory perhaps you could check out the theory that the earth is flat?

Your work might help with that open question as well.

You have said that a child with a ruler can prove it. I claim that America does not seem to be buying the child's explanation.

Since when do you speak for America?

Pet Theorists like you and Jim DiEugenio need the SBT to remain an open question so you can inflate the significance of your own work.

It is you guys who are not interested in the truth, otherwise you'd acknowledge that the fact of conspiracy has been well-established for 5 decades.

But where is the glory in that, right, Ramon?

This self-aggrandizing hustle has gone on for too long, started with Six Seconds in Dallas and continues to this day.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Cliff,

Cliff, if people want proof before they disbelieve in the SBT, isn't that perfectly understandable given the false indoctrination that's been forced upon them.

If that proof comes via Ramon's work rather than JFK's shirt, what difference does it make? Let there be a hundred different proofs against the SBT. Let people pick their proof.

Cliff,

Cliff, if people want proof before they disbelieve in the SBT, isn't that perfectly understandable given the false indoctrination that's been forced upon them.

And the heart of that "false indoctrination" is the exclusion of the physical evidence from 95+% of the discussions of the case.

There is no murder case in history -- if legitimately investigated -- that doesn't start with a robust inspection of the physical evidence.

This systematic marginalization of the clothing evidence is the core of "false indoctrination."

If that proof comes via Ramon's work rather than JFK's shirt, what difference does it make?

Because in order to inflate the significance of his work, Ramon must deny the historical fact regarding JFK's clothing-defects/back wound.

Let there be a hundred different proofs against the SBT.

That's already happened, and each of them deny the historical facts in order to inflate their own self-aggrandizing hustle.

Let people pick their proof.

What a monumental waste of time on such an easily debunked notion.

The clothing evidence weaponizes the fact of conspiracy -- it always causes a stfu situation.

All these other proofs are less than useless.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

If that proof comes via Ramon's work rather than JFK's shirt, what difference does it make? Let there be a hundred different proofs against the SBT. Let people pick their proof.

Hi Sandy:

This is the way I see it. The definite solution will wear belt, suspenders, some magnet to prevent the pants from falling, superglue, screws, etc.

It's like the guy that puts poison in his bullets. :-) Or like, the bastards who positioned a front shooter, for insurance.

This example will illustrate. Early in my search, I discovered that science is advancing in the direction of providing extremely accurate predictions of how a human cranium impacted by a bullet will behave. On that topic, this is what I have so far, in the "Documentation" folder:

http://goo.gl/F28d4Y

I could have stopped there saying:

"Well, let's be patient, some day those studies and simulations will be performed in the JFK case".

The expected results (by CTs) would be that the only possible way for a body to react with a Violent Back Snap would be if hit by a frontal bullet. Notice that I claim no special discovery or contribution here, just a lot of patience and Googling. That was the belt part.

I needed some suspenders, however !!!

Some way to destroy the last desperate attempt by the LNs was required. I am referring of course, to the "Random Neuro-Muscular Reaction" crapola.

This is truly unbelievable. I waited for years saying: "Somebody HAS to discover this". I recall that I sent inquiries to several research labs in Europe and copied David Lifton and Pat Speer.

One morning, I had a cup o'Joe, sat in my PC, started searching and could not believe my eyes! There is a God and he heard my prayers !

Train-of-Motion-Pushed-or-Pulled.png

https://goo.gl/6woICd

-Ramon

Hi Sandy:

This is the way I see it. The definite solution will wear belt, suspenders, some magnet to prevent the pants from falling, superglue, screws, etc.

It's like the guy that puts poison in his bullets. :-)

Hit a nerve.

Nice.