The Education Forum

Who is in favour of ........

Wim Dankbaar

I have also encouraged Paul Kangas to join this forum. He was the first to write about the Nixon Bush connection:

http://www.sumeria.net/politics/kennedy.html

By the way, the only thing I disagree with him on, is the three tramps Id's ( being Sturgis and Hunt) . But otherwise his research appears pretty interesting.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

I have also  encouraged Paul Kangas to join this forum. He was the first to write about the Nixon Bush connection:

http://www.sumeria.net/politics/kennedy.html

By the way, the only thing I disagree with him on, is the three tramps Id's ( being Sturgis and Hunt) . But otherwise his research appears pretty interesting.

Wim

--------------------------

Thanks Wim for this excellent piece. I hope this puts to rest the question of "which George Bush" in CIA, re the events of 11/22/63. Of course it is daddy Bush!!

Re: Felix Rodriguez and his friendship with THAT George Bush. Terry Reed and John Cummings, in "Compromised....How the White House was Co-opted by the CIA" - (about, inter alia, the Iran Contra/drug running activities)- speaks about this man and his friendship with Bush, stating on p. 219:

"Rodriguez was a man who prided himself on having friends in high places. One of these was George Bush, with whom he had been photographed on more than one occasion".

Dawn

Re: Felix Rodriguez and his friendship with THAT George Bush.  Terry Reed and John Cummings, in "Compromised....How the White House was Co-opted by the CIA" - (about, inter alia,  the Iran Contra/drug running activities)- speaks about this man  and his friendship with Bush, stating on p.  219:

"Rodriguez was a man who prided himself  on having friends in high places. One of these was George Bush, with whom he had been photographed on more than one occasion".

Dawn

Dawn:

I enjoyed Kitty Kelley's rendition of a New Year's Party at the end of 1986, just after the public disclosure of Iran Contra, when one would imagine there being some trepidation about the looming investigations. But in unconcerned, almost giddy fashion, a number of the men at the party, including Poppi Bush and C. Boydon Gray, were wearing buttons which read: "Who Is Max Gomez?" - the alias for Feliz Rodriguez. I consider this very strange sounding behavior indeed!

Tim

Wlm

I hope you have invited Karyn Holt Harcourt to join this forum. I also hope she will join!

It has been some time since we had contact. She is a neat person and also has intersting info regarding her father, Chauncey Holt. I have met her and liked her very much, even though I am unsdecided about the entire story.

Regards,

Dixie

Re: Felix Rodriguez and his friendship with THAT George Bush.  Terry Reed and John Cummings, in "Compromised....How the White House was Co-opted by the CIA" - (about, inter alia,  the Iran Contra/drug running activities)- speaks about this man  and his friendship with Bush, stating on p.  219:

"Rodriguez was a man who prided himself  on having friends in high places. One of these was George Bush, with whom he had been photographed on more than one occasion".

Dawn

Dawn:

I enjoyed Kitty Kelley's rendition of a New Year's Party at the end of 1986, just after the public disclosure of Iran Contra, when one would imagine there being some trepidation about the looming investigations. But in unconcerned, almost giddy fashion, a number of the men at the party, including Poppi Bush and C. Boydon Gray, were wearing buttons which read: "Who Is Max Gomez?" - the alias for Feliz Rodriguez. I consider this very strange sounding behavior indeed!

Tim

Tim: Just goes to show what arrogant bastards they really were!!! ((are).

Ya, Reed and Cummings give Rodriguez alias as "Max Gomez". He, Terry Reed was "CIA handled" by "John Cathy" who is really Ollie North, (or as my husband and I affectionately refer to him "felon North"). Says Ollie put him (Reed) "into play with Barry Seal". Lots and lots of drug smuggling that old Ollie was into. Ah, all the stuff we really didn't learn about "Contragate"

Dawn