The Education Forum

The JFK Autopsy Observations of Lt. Richard Lipsey

Cliff,

You raise an interesting issue.

The Sibert-O’Neill Report includes a list of those who were at the autopsy, and Lipsey is not on the list. The report specifically states that the two FBI agents and three Secret Service agents “were the only personnel other than medical personnel present during the autopsy.”

It mentions General Wehle once:

“Major General WEHLE, Commanding Officer of U.S. Military District, Washington,D.C., entered the autopsy room to ascertain from the Secret Service arrangements concerning the transportation of the President’s body back to the White House.”

You would think that Sibert and O’Neill would have noticed Lipsey at least once, particularly when he and Lt. Sam Bird (also not on the list) were eating their hamburgers.

http://22november1963.org.uk/sibert-and-oneill-report

Perhaps they only wanted people "present" who were in on the coverup. If they didn't put Lipsey on the list, 53 years later, "researchers" such as Cliff can then call him a prevaricator.

BTW, how did the HSCA know to seek Lipsey out as an autopsy witness?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff,

You raise an interesting issue.

The Sibert-O’Neill Report includes a list of those who were at the autopsy, and Lipsey is not on the list. The report specifically states that the two FBI agents and three Secret Service agents “were the only personnel other than medical personnel present during the autopsy.”

It mentions General Wehle once:

“Major General WEHLE, Commanding Officer of U.S. Military District, Washington,D.C., entered the autopsy room to ascertain from the Secret Service arrangements concerning the transportation of the President’s body back to the White House.”

You would think that Sibert and O’Neill would have noticed Lipsey at least once, particularly when he and Lt. Sam Bird (also not on the list) were eating their hamburgers.

http://22november1963.org.uk/sibert-and-oneill-report

Perhaps they only wanted people "present" who were in on the coverup. If they didn't put Lipsey on the list, 53 years later, "researchers" such as Cliff can then call him a prevaricator.

You regularly dispute the accounts of more than a dozen witnesses for the sheer sake of preserving your Pet Theories.

You need a good reason to dispute the testimony of Linda Willis, Nellie Connally, Clint Hill, Glenn Bennett, James Sibert, Francis O'Neill , and all the Parkland throat entrance wound witnesses -- but you don't have any.

Richard Lipsey is a proven prevaricator.

The back wound was not at the base of the neck and the autopsists did not agree on three shots from the same weapon.

Lipsey is thus disqualified.

They needed someone to prevaricate about the location of the back wound.

http://www.jfklancer.com/pub/md/lipsey.gif

Maybe he approached them. "Hey, you fellows (as he refers to his interviewers) may want to talk to me. I was at the JFK autopsy!"

Maybe he approached them. "Hey, you fellows (as he refers to his interviewers) may want to talk to me. I was at the JFK autopsy!"

And they, of course, would just blindly accept that he witnessed the autopsy, and not bother checking out his story before committing his "prevarications" to history.

Right.....

"BTW, how did the HSCA know to seek Lipsey out as an autopsy witness?

They needed someone to prevaricate about the location of the back wound."

And, if you don't mind my asking, just who exactly would "they" be?

Lipsey certainly wasn't a good witness for the WC apologists. He made a mockery out of the Single Bullet Theory, as well as Humes' autopsy report.

The HSCA concluded the back wound was toward the base of the neck but they couldn't find anyone but him to place it there.

Lipsey certainly wasn't a good witness for the WC apologists. He made a mockery out of the Single Bullet Theory, as well as Humes' autopsy report.

Vichy CTs love the guy because of his fictional "high" back wound.

And they, of course, would just blindly accept that he witnessed the autopsy, and not bother checking out his story before committing his "prevarications" to history.

Right.....

Didn't they "blindly accept" the "Umbrella Man," whose testimony regarding his actions was clearly contradicted by the photographic evidence?

Right.....

They needed a high back wound witness.

Desperately.

The HSCA concluded the back wound was toward the base of the neck but they couldn't find anyone but him to place it there.

Vichy CTs love the guy because of his fictional "high" back wound.

I doubt that you are aware of this Cliff but, Lipsey also told the HSCA the "high" back wound put a projectile into JFK's chest cavity, despite the autopsy report claiming no projectile entered the chest cavity.

WTH is a "Vichy CT" and just how could Lipsey's description of the back wound help anyone in the LN camp?

Right.....

Didn't they "blindly accept" the "Umbrella Man," whose testimony regarding his actions was clearly contradicted by the photographic evidence?

The Umbrella Man was not acting in any official capacity in Dealey Plaza that day.

OTOH, Lt. Lipsey had a very high profile position as aide to Maj. Gen. Wehle, and it might be a little bit more difficult for Lipsey to simply fudge the details of his whereabouts in Washington, DC for 3-4 hours, especially on the night of JFK's autopsy.

Right.....

Desperately.

Cliff

You are getting worse by the day. You're not even making sense anymore.

A high back wound witness, possibly, but then he tells the HSCA over and over the bullet went down into JFK's chest or abdomen, and Humes spent most of the autopsy looking for this bullet.

I'm sure the SBT people were just thrilled when they read Lipsey's interview.

Right.....

Desperately.

Cliff

You are getting worse by the day. You're not even making sense anymore.

Contentless dismissal.

A high back wound witness, possibly,

No, not "possibly."

Explicitly.

What part of this do you not grasp?

http://www.jfklancer.com/pub/md/lipsey.gif

but then he tells the HSCA over and over the bullet went down into JFK's chest or abdomen, and Humes spent most of the autopsy looking for this bullet.

How would he know where the bullet went? That was the big mystery!

I'm sure the SBT people were just thrilled when they read Lipsey's interview.

Vichy CTs get a thrill up their leg.

Right.....

The Umbrella Man was not acting in any official capacity in Dealey Plaza that day.

OTOH, Lt. Lipsey had a very high profile position as aide to Maj. Gen. Wehle, and it might be a little bit more difficult for Lipsey to simply fudge the details of his whereabouts in Washington, DC for 3-4 hours, especially on the night of JFK's autopsy.

What's your proof Lipsey attended the autopsy?

"How would he know where the bullet went? That was the big mystery!"

You really don't read anything at all, Cliff.

Lipsey described the autopsy doctors discussing following a wound track that ranged downward into JFK's chest and then disappeared.

The autopsy doctors would NOT have dissected all of JFK's organs looking for a projectile WITHOUT some indication of a wound track to indicate the projectile had passed that way.

Trying to explain this to non-hunters is enough to drive a person insane.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

"How would he know where the bullet went? That was the big mystery!"

You really don't read anything at all, Cliff.

Lipsey described the autopsy doctors discussing following a wound track that ranged downward into JFK's chest and then disappeared.

And Lipsey is a proven prevaricator.

James Curtis Jenkins interviewed by David Lifton, Best Evidence, pg 713

<quote on, emphasis added>

Jenkins: I remember looking inside the chest cavity and I could see the probe...through the pleura [the lining of the chest cavity].

Lifton: Explain that to me. You could see the probe that he was putting in the wound? You could see it through the pleura?

Jenkins: You could actually see where it was making an indentation.

Lifton: ...an indentation on the pleura.

Jenkins: Right...where it was pushing the skin up...There was no entry into the chest cavity...it would have been no way that that could have exited in the front because it was then too low in the chest cavity...somewhere around the junction of the descending aorta or bronchus in the lungs.

Lifton: Did you hear Humes say he could feel the bottom of it with his fingers?

Jenkins: Yes, I did.

<quote off>

Add James Curtis Jenkins to the long list of witnesses the Pet Theorists must bash.