The Education Forum

Ruby exhibit in Dallas

Wim Dankbaar

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/11/20/ruby....t.ap/index.html

Gary Mack is as harmless as Dr. Phil!  No mention of the organized crime links of Ruby, no mention of his injection wuth cancer.  Good work Gary, nice job!  You're a stayer!

Wim

Wim:

Did you go to Dallas for the Lancer conference? If so, I'm sorry I was unaware and that we couldn't hook-up. The Hotel Lawrence set me up in the perfect high-up corner suite overlooking the Plaza.

I met with Gary Mack (who was unequivocal in his continued belief in Badgeman, despite others' assertions to the contrary) yesterday morning and had dinner with Robert Grodin last night at the Adolphus.

But now, thankfully, I'm back in sunny California, needing a vacation to recover from my vacation.

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

Hi Tim,

In that photo of you and Groden, I was checking out that white board with the photographs and was curious about the one on the right hand side third from the top (the color one showing the TSBD with the motorcycles in front). Do you know anything about it?

Just curious.

James

Hi Tim,

In that photo of you and Groden, I was checking out that white board with the photographs and was curious about the one on the right hand side third from the top (the color one showing the TSBD with the motorcycles in front). Do you know anything about it?

Just curious.

James

James,

The only discussion I had with Bob about that poster board collage was that it be moved to accomodate my photo recreations. If memory serves, which is less by the minute, that area of the poster board was devoted to scenes from the movie, JFK. I'm with you on not being aware of an 11/22/63 photo showing that line-up of motorcycles with the TSBD in the background.

Tim

The only discussion I had with Bob about that poster board collage was that it be moved to accomodate my photo recreations. If memory serves, which is less by the minute, that area of the poster board was devoted to scenes from the movie, JFK. I'm with you on not being aware of an 11/22/63 photo showing that line-up of motorcycles with the TSBD in the background. (Tim Carroll)

Thanks, Tim. A still from the Stone movie makes sense.

James