The Education Forum

Kennedy collector

Another researcher and I went to a museum in St. Petersburg, FL to see the Kennedy exhibit circa 2004. It was a holiday. They were taking down Robert White's Kennedy collection. The next day Robert White, the collector, died of a heart attack. I think he was 51. I met him at the Hudson library in Florida. He didn't seem sick to me. Here is a video about him. It lasts about 10:36 minutes. He collected stuff about many celebrities. I hope this link works.

https://youtu.be./taVCdxln1jU

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Yes, I was suspicious of his death, but the researcher who was with me didn't think anything of it. That

exhibit was supposed to be a permanent display of Kennedy stuff and when we got there they were taking

it down. Robert White passed away the next day of a heart attack.

Kathy C

Edited by Kathleen Collins

Yes, you're right. The link worked for me. I don't know what went wrong.

Kathy C

Hi Kathy: Here's a tip, for next time when you post a link (aka URL). The one you posted seem to be manually TYPED and therefore mistakes are possible. It contains a period in the middle of the word "tube" plus other problems.

You should move your cursor to the address field on top of the browser and press Ctrl-X to grab the URL. Next, you paste the URL in the post that you are preparing. I always do that when I copy e-mail addresses, etc.

-Ramon