The Education Forum

The CMC-Permindex Papers

35 minutes ago, Tom Hume said:

Paz

I’ve spent a good deal of the past fifty-four years trying to understand the assassination of my president. We are living under the results of that subversion and others like it today. I truly believe that I’ve come upon an aspect of the assassination that has been overlooked, and I’ve been working very hard on it for several years. You just implied that I’m a buffoon, and I’m offended. 

Tom

If after 54 years the result is an image alluding that the Tower of Pisa somehow killed Kennedy, what a waste of time. Good bye

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Paz Marverde said:

Tom Hume, you can keep on making the buffoon, with comments like this that, first of all, is an insults against JFK, or you can contribute in a smart way. You decide 

Paz,

I lurk on here quite a bit, and don't say much. Having said that, if you go back and read all of Mr. Hume's posts, some of his code-breaking is spot on, and spooky to say the least. I don't buy that everything is a code or a puzzle, but some things(especially dealing with Richard Case Nagell) most definitely are. As well, his ability to crack those codes/puzzles puts him on a level that my mind does not allow me to climb to, so I appreciate his contributions. In no way is he a buffoon or doing his work to make light of this matter.

Thank you Jeffrey,

My post was meant to show agreement with your observations in the previous post. 

According to my reading of Richard Case Nagell’s puzzle system, there was a very strong Italian connection to the assassination that I don’t begin to understand - not yet, at any rate. But perhaps it would be best if I saved my comments about this, and other dot-connecting suggestions, for my own threads. 

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

So, I am under the impression that it goes something like this:

1. Bank run by Borghese gets money from Trujillo to help fun the assassination. Bank also connected with Permindex?

2. Angelton is deeply involved with Borghese. Angelton and Harvey can be tied together pretty easily, yes?

3. In February of 63 there was a meeting in Haiti regarding the funds for the assassination, where Turjillo was present.

4. George De Mohrenschildt, under testimony said that after January of 63, he and his wife were too busy to see Lee and Marina because of their upcoming trip to Haiti.

5. Clay Shaw on the board of directors at Permindex and also a right winger. Can Shaw be tied to Dallas right-wingers? Permindex was Canadian(Montreal), Italian, and US?

6. De Mohrenschildt can be tied to Texas oil/Texas far right wing.

Does any of this look to be adding up? Make sense? Can we add to it?

29 minutes ago, Tom Hume said:

Thank you Jeffrey,

My post was meant to show agreement with your observations in the previous post. 

According to my reading of Richard Case Nagell’s puzzle system, there was a very strong Italian connection to the assassination that I don’t pretend to understand. But perhaps it would be best if I saved my comments about this, and other dot-connecting endeavors, for my own threads. 

Tom

Tom,

Please do not hold back. On a different note, have you ever broken down that letter Nagell wrote that travels around here so often? The one where he tells a cryptic story. If so, whwere may I find that?

Hi Jeffrey,

We might be a little off topic, but a transcription of Richard C Nagell’s letter to Artuo Verdestein can be found here:

I think it can be safely said that it’s an obvious literary puzzle, and in my view, it’s also a Richard C Nagell letter/number puzzle of vast proportions. I began an attempt to unwind it on a thread a few months ago, but stopped because many of the puzzles referred to line numbers in the letter. Since it’s a typed transcription from the original, the line numbers were, of course, wrong. I began a search for the original letter but got sidetracked with other puzzles. I think one could get a PhD in “ICO” puzzle solving using this work of puzzle-art as the basis.

One advantage to studying this Nagell opus is that it was written after the assassination, written after his plan to prevent the assassination had failed, written when he’d learned more.

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

• 4 weeks later...

Have found some interesting documents that hint at a connection between Credit Suisse (Canada) and arms dealers. An FBI document states that Anthony Tucci was in Montreal with a letter of credit for $187,000 drawn on a Swiss bank. Could this bank be Credit Suisse (Canada), of which Bloomfield was a director? The document goes on to say that the money was to be used to implement an arms deal.

Could not attach the documents to this thread due to space limitations. The same post can be found at the Deep Politics forum, with attached documents, in the "Michele Metta Permindex docs in Excellent Translation" thread.

The specimen signature document is sourced from the Bloomfield files and the FBI document is sourced from Mary Ferrell. The FBI document's NARA record number is 124-10215-10340. The FBI document is part of the Domink Bartone files, and Bartone is an arms dealer.

• 8 months later...

Thanks for this Michael.

It makes me sick that we have had to wait this long to get a clean copy of this document.

I had seen the previously redacted and foreshortened version only.