The Education Forum

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished watching the DVD which I ordered last week. Getting the DVD shipped to The Netherlands went smoothly and I was happy to be able to see it tonight. I think it is very interesting. It helps to make the key points of the case clear. 

What is bothering me is the part of the two coffins. I heard / read about it before. But how could the metal gray shipping casket get of the plane at Andrews without drawing attention. Or is there any proof that a different plane took the body of the president directly from Dallas ?

25 minutes ago, Hugo Langendoen said:

But how could the metal gray shipping casket get of the plane at Andrews without drawing attention.

Reportedly removed from opposite side of the plane at Andrews after ambulance left and while Johnson addressing (distracting) press.

note: I don't know if the metallic grey shipping container was on plane, that may have been introduced when the body was later transferred on arrival at Bethesda.

Edited by Chris Newton
add note

At present, it is not known what air traffic activity occurred at Love Field after the assassination. A total list is not known of any civilian or military planes that flew in or out before, during & post assassination; what their destinations & missions were. Such info has never been released to the global public in the 53 years since the Dallas crimes occurred. Keep in mind that Carswell AFB was just a few minutes away from Dallas. Military bases that were active in 1963 saturated the state of Texas. Their business & missions are not generally known by the public for obvious reasons.

Where is the media coverage of the crowds that expected JFK to return to Love Field while alive & dead? Where were the TV cameras covering LBJ's historic swearing in of the Presidential oath of office? How can the MSM miss a story of that magnitude 53 years ago?

The full story of the phantom C-130 that transported JFK's death limo & the SS followup car 'Queen Mary' out of Dallas has yet to be revealed or if any photos of the death limo were taken aboard that Charleston AFB aircraft that day.

The reference to JFK being transported somewhere in an ambulance on the DPD police audio tapes is still a matter of intrigue.

As time moves forward, I expect David Lifton to take the lead (and the heat) on the JFK body shell game that allegedly transpired after his violent death when David releases his next blockbuster, 'Final Charade' & his evidence of Lee Oswald being murdered at Parkland becomes readable around the globe (David discussed this & other explosive topics with a friend & Brent Holland on Brent's Nov 27, 2016 2 part episode of 'Night Fright Show' (posted at YouTube). I also expect Mr. Lifton to suffer a crucifixion agenda for his efforts by those aligned with the MSM 'Dark Side'  comparable to what our Savior experienced centuries ago. First will be silence, then the ammo will fly online, on TV,  radio & other communication mediums; all aimed at David Lifton & his supporters. I suspect David Lifton expects this & is prepared.

BTW, not everyone is Internet savory or willing to use their credit/debit cards online for fear of the extremely real threat of identity theft. It's Christmas & many cannot afford the DVD or lack equipment to view such media. Just coming out of a almost 2 month stay at two separate homeless shelters in Louisiana, I can assure readers that the last thing on a homeless person's mind will be purchasing DVD's, particularly at Christmas time.

A trend that is rooted back to Jim Garrison & his Clay Shaw trial (when Big Jim allowed bootleg copies of the Zapruder film to circulate among colleges & then active JFK researchers), JFK researchers, students, educators, hobbyists & unbiased journalists often help others keep discussions active by sharing research materials online in a number of ways. One way is to upload a video to YouTube & classify it as 'private' & let select individuals know the password so that they can watch or download it. A purposely mis-titled video can sometimes slide for a few days at the Tube. ('Hey folks, check out the video about monster shrimp [really 'A Coup In Camelot'] at such & such link at YouTube: xxxxxxxxx' often is used & works to help get materials out to the community. Expect the account created to post such material to be deleted. Some might upload the video to a G-Drive account & post a link. The link may stay up for a few days until complainers force Google to kill the link. Once JFK community researchers & hobbyists gain access to a converted, downloadable, low quality digital video file version of the DVD video, most email services will send it  (if the file is not too big) & the recipient should be able to download it with ease. The video file can be renamed anything before & after. Popular email file formats include mp4, wmv, avi, flv, mov, mpeg & mpg, among others that small in file size with decent video & audio quality.

The time & effort put into 'A Coup In Camelot' won't do a bit of good if it is not watched, analyzed & discussed IMHO. The film makers & interviewees will still pocket the big bucks (if they haven't already) when low quality bootleg versions circulate online to help get the video's message out to the masses.. Those that desire the HQ original marketed material can always easily find, purchase & add that to their personal libraries, regardless of low quality, inferior copies that circulate online to keep the discussions active.

Sincerely,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

To all:

Doug Horne & Dr. David Mantik discuss their participation in 'A Coup In Camelot' & some of their published work in the JFK case on the latest Night Fright Show, hosted by Brent Holland, posted here at YouTube (with an upload date of Dec 9, 2016):

For Education Forum readers expiring playback problems or preferring to watch the video at YouTube, click on the 'Watch On YouTube' button at the lower right of the video screen grab.

For some, this may not be as good as having a copy of the released film to watch, analyze & discuss online. For others, this may be all we're likely see until some kind, brave soul shares a low quality version of the DVD online in a posted link (for those who don't have access to the marketed DVD) with the intent to promote interest, analysis & online discussion of 'A Coup In Camelot'; an action sure to promote DVD sales revenue.

I'm halfway expecting alt jfk to slip a low quality, small file size downloadable link on that evil website to a downloadable 'A Coup In Camelot' lower quality video file just to provide the McAdams cheerleader regular posters found there newer & more ammo to fire at Horne & Mantik, two distinguished JFK researchers & authors that website makes no bones about hating (lol). We'll have to wait & see.

Best to all,

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

Brad Milch: "Where were the TV cameras covering LBJ's historic swearing in of the Presidential oath of office? How can the MSM miss a story of that magnitude 53 years ago?"

They didn't miss the story, Brad. LBJ left the hospital before JFK's death was announced. The press stayed at the hospital, awaiting word on the President. As soon as his death was announced, acting Press Secretary Malcolm Kilduff gathered up three journalists and a White House photographer to accompany him to the airport, and witness the swearing in. One of the journalists then left the plane to brief the rest of the press on what happened. The White House photographer also left the plane, and developed his photos of the swearing in in Dallas so they could be shown to the public while the plane was en route to Washington. Kilduff well understood the enormity of the event, and personally recorded the swearing in on a small tape recorder so that the moment wouldn't be lost forever.

Edited by Pat Speer

I don't mean to rain on the proverbial parade here but I just cannot buy into these guys' theories expressed in the movie.  In the trailer, it shows how a cue ball hits another ball causing the back and to the left head movement.  I thought that was pretty revealing and a good concept.

But Doug Horne firmly believes that the Z film was altered and I just don't buy it because the Zavada report proved it had not.  In addition to this, the Z film SHOWS conspiracy so if the bad guys went through all of the effort to remove conspiracy from it, why in the world did they actually LEAVE IN the conspiracy reveals in the film?  This is why the film was suppressed from the general public for many years and it's also why there was such outrage from the public once they had a chance to see it that it led to the establishment of the Church committee.

It's why Dan Rather lied on national TV when describing what he "saw" in the film.  And it's why Life magazine tried to manipulate what it shows several times in its JFK issue.

Then we have all of this silliness about switched coffins, the squireling away of the body to do a pre-autopsy manipulation of the body, and so on.  How could the bad guys have known that early in the game what the official story was going to be?  Only when Oswald was murdered on Sunday could they shut everything down, suppress evidence, opposing witness statements and so on, and then come out with the ridiculous Warren Report.

But not everything in this case was a conspiracy.  As another EF member said elsewhere, the bad guys were not omnipotent - they couldn't just snap fingers and wave a wand and have mad scientists hovering over the body cleaning it up; they couldn't just bring in an army of SFX wizards to fix the Z film. And even if they had, they did a very poor job of it since the film clearly shows that someone on the 6th floor could not have done what the bad guys are trying to sell in the WR.

Hi, Pat

The foundations for my questions are based on people I have met in my life who told me they were in Dallas with their families awaiting JFK to finish his Trade Mart speech & then return to Love Field when the word spread of the ambush on Elm Street. Some told me the media was present in the crowds, others said otherwise.

I also have been told that people remained at Love Field to see JFK (now dead) depart while others were chased out of the area (following the shooting & death of JFK). IOW, spectators awaiting JFK's speech to end & his planned return by motorcade back to Love Field supposedly stayed in place during the confusion following the ambush & death announcement of JFK. If this is valid info, then where was the MSM's film footage & spectator interviews?

My questions were directed at the lack of crowd film footage or spectator interviews from the people awaiting JFK's return to Love Field. If the media was interspersed within the crowds, where is their film footage? Why is there no film footage of JFK's parade car returning to Love Field (along with the SS 'Queen Mary' & being loaded upon the Charleston AFB C-130 cargo plane that flew both cars into Love Field? If one looks at the entire Dallas trip as points, Point A being JFK's arrival & departure from Love Field, Point B being the motorcade to the Trade Mart (interrupted by the ambush) & JFK's return to Love Field (alive, as planned or dead by public execution) as Point C, much the media coverage of Point C is missing. I encourage serious JFK researchers, students, educators, hobbyists & others interested in the case to find Point C anywhere in David Von Pein's magnificent JFK media accessible on his blogs [one may be tempted to modify Point C as Point C-1 (Parkland) & Love Field being Point C-2. Media coverage between C-1 & C-2 is the issue here; where is it in the filmed record?].

Much of the JFK parade car's  journey to Parkland covered the same freeway that spectators & MSM supposedly awaited a glimpse of the Presidential entourage. Film footage & spectator interviews is not in the public record. The last the public sees of JFK's parade car is it parked at the emergency entrance at Parkland & spectators being chased away from it. It's journey (along with the SS Queen Mary) back to Love Field is missing in the filmed record of events captured by MSM that day. We know MSM was at Parkland.

TV cameras & their buses captured JFK's arrival at Love Field & his departure in his parade car Lincoln but disappear during the period of time spectators awaited his return & when LBJ was sworn in, after JFK's casket was placed on AF-1. Did they pack up & leave? Who pulled them out of Love Field? Wasn't JFK (now dead) supposed to be flown out of Dallas at the same airport he arrived at?

David Lifton has written that there was film footage of JFK's casket being placed on AF-1 that was confiscated because the photographer accidentally filmed a luggage swap between AF-1 & AF-2 as well as JFK's body being moved to a cargo bay on AF-1 in a body bag.

Best to you, distinguished Sir

Brad Milch

Edited by Brad Milch

This is why folks need to view, analyze & discuss online 'A Coup In Camelot' before things 'go too far' (for some followers of the case) or get 'closer to the truth' (for others) IMHO, Michael.

The bits & pieces of comments I posted above are nothing compared to what is discussed globally in middle school, high schools & college classrooms. My comments are the tip of the iceberg.

The sooner an accessible version of the film is made available online, the better off those interested in this subject will be IMHO.

Sincerely,

Brad Milch

PS: Not much discussion online since the destruction of the Lancer Forum, but I recall discussions years ago at Lancer where post contributors theorized JFK's body was slipped out of Dallas on a military MEDIVAC jet & worked on while the plane was enroute to Washington, D.C. I even remember one where someone felt JFK was to be murdered enroute to Kelly AFB in San Antonio the day prior to the Dallas ambush & his body worked on at the Air Force hospital located on the adjoining Lackland AFB.

I remember someone theorized the C-130 cargo transport plane that flew JFK's 'death car' & the SS Queen Mary in & out of Dallas was used to transport JFK's body out of Dallas. JFK (in a body bag) was in the parade car's trunk & that's why the vehicle began to smell & sickened one of the SS men accompanying the two government vehicles.

Lots of theories. No solid evidence.

Edited by Brad Milch

Brent Holland (of 'Night Fright Show') interviews distinguished JFK researchers/authors Vince Palamara (who started this thread) & Jerry Dealey (former moderator of the original JFK Lancer Forum that was destroyed by malicious online hackers) about their participation in 'A Coup In Camelot', posted today at YouTube:

Education Forum readers experiencing video playback problems or who desire to view the video on YouTube can do so by clicking on the 'Watch On YouTube' button (once the video begins playing) located at the lower right bottom of the video screen.

Most of what little is known about the 'Phantom C-130' military cargo plane that flew both JFK's 'death car' & the SS Queen Mary into & out of Love Field, Dallas Nov 22, 1963 is the result of Vince's research & efforts to track down & interview the aircraft's pilots, crew & passengers.

Sincerely,

Brad Milch