The Education Forum

Judyth Baker presents JFK Conference Live

25 minutes ago, Dawn Meredith said:

Are you able to watch any of this after the fact? I now it'

s streaming live and I hope it will also be on you tube. Ya I knew Richard was going but did not realize he was also preresenting, which is why he would be going.

I'd sure like to have an email address for Mr Bartholomew to express my appreciation for his work and what it has inspired me to look into - if it'd be possible for you to PM me with it or email, I'd really appreciate that. I had no idea that he was still active (or alive, actually) until I read something you said in a recent thread. His Rambler piece is 20 years old and to me contains a darn mountain of pertinent information.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Glenn Nall said:

yes, Dawn, I was watching it live yesterday, but I lost interest pretty quickly - i'm sure it'll be available after the fact so I can choose who i want to listen to. :)

the most interesting thing to me was when they broke for lunch and we were able to listen in on some ambient conversation - borrowing laptops and what who brought to eat and whatnot.

i felt like a real spy.

I was in court all morning yesterday and really had no interest til St John Hunt's presentation which I missed most of. Then Doug Caddy and the fired up Ed Tatro, who unfortunately does not post on forums or on facebook.

Just now, Glenn Nall said:

I'd sure like to have an email address for Mr Bartholomew to express my appreciation for his work and what it has inspired me to look into - if it'd be possible for you to PM me with it or email, I'd really appreciate that. I had no idea that he was still active (or alive, actually) until I read something you said in a recent thread. His Rambler piece is 20 years old and to me contains a darn mountain of pertinent information.

What is your email address. I will PM it to Richard via fb. He is still in Dallas now.  He is a long time real life friend of mine, met him a year or tow after moving to Austin from MA in 1990.  Been buds ever since. Ya his rambler manuscript was great but needed an editor. Or a map for all the names and links. Richard is always happy to interact with other JFK assassination researchers/readers.  You will enjoy the presentation he gave this am. I only knew from a pm yesterday that he was speaking this morning, so I tuned in.

19 minutes ago, Dawn Meredith said:

What is your email address. I will PM it to Richard via fb. He is still in Dallas now.  He is a long time real life friend of mine, met him a year or tow after moving to Austin from MA in 1990.  Been buds ever since. Ya his rambler manuscript was great but needed an editor. Or a map for all the names and links. Richard is always happy to interact with other JFK assassination researchers/readers.  You will enjoy the presentation he gave this am. I only knew from a pm yesterday that he was speaking this morning, so I tuned in.

glennnall@gmail.com

I've been working on mapping all of his "interrelationships" - and all those that follow, of course - for about a year now - creating a searchable database now, too. it's an enormously circuitous job. :) 

thanks, Dawn.

2 hours ago, Glenn Nall said:

who was the white-haired woman whose father(?) was the Navy photographer "Freddie?" with Admiral Byrd's excursions to "the Antarctica" who referred to Admiral Byrd's uncle as "Harold T, or D, Byrd" yesterday...?

She is ChanaGail Spainhouer Willis. In her presentation yesterday she gave her phone number and asked that anyone interested in learning more about the role of her father call her. I have that phone number and if you would like to call her, send me a pm on the forum and I shall supply it to you.

Dawn,

Do you know if Richard's material regarding the Rambler is published somewhere?

Unless a person is writing a book, I wished they'd make their findings available for others to see. Or if someone is writing a book, I'd hope they'd leave instructions to have their manuscript made public in the event they pass away. The thought of valuable information, and the researcher's effort, simply fading away saddens me.

Dawn, just so you know, I am working on the Mac Wallace fingerprint presentation. It's a slow process because I'm not able to work long hours on it. I work on it when I can. But do know that it is progressing.

I plan on presenting it in small pieces at a time. I fear that if I present the whole thing at once, readers will just sort of skim over it and not really understand what is being presented. If I present a small piece at a time, readers will be given the opportunity to asks questions and critique it. I hope Richard will read my presentation, as his feedback would be most useful. (BTW he and I have communicated via e-mail and he has given me some useful images and information. For which I am very thankful.)

16 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Dawn,

Do you know if Richard's material regarding the Rambler is published somewhere?

Unless a person is writing a book, I wished they'd make their findings available for others to see. Or if someone is writing a book, I'd hope they'd leave instructions to have their manuscript made public in the event they pass away. The thought of valuable information, and the researcher's effort, simply fading away saddens me.

Dawn, just so you know, I am working on the Mac Wallace fingerprint presentation. It's a slow process because I'm not able to work long hours on it. I work on it when I can. But do know that it is progressing.

I plan on presenting it in small pieces at a time. I fear that if I present the whole thing at once, readers will just sort of skim over it and not really understand what is being presented. If I present a small piece at a time, readers will be given the opportunity to asks questions and critique it. I hope Richard will read my presentation, as his feedback would be most useful. (BTW he and I have communicated via e-mail and he has given me some useful images and information. For which I am very thankful.)

https://books.google.com/books/about/Possible_Discovery_of_an_Automobile_Used.html?id=_uqcGwAACAAJ

Rambler Full.docx (this is not a pristine copy - there are some random notes of mine within. my apologies. I'll see if i can find a clean original...)

oh hell - acorn.net where this MS was published is gone! 

Edited by Glenn Nall

21 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Comparing Wecht and Vince with Baker is like...well, there's just no comparison.  Like Chris said above, Wecht is an esteemed medical person and is basically one of us, knowing based on the his own eyes and his evaluation of the medical evidence that there was a conspiracy.

Meanwhile, no writings, no photos, no nothing from Baker about her supposed encounters with LHO.  And now Ms. Brown above is saying Ruby told her to be a vanilla girl when Brown asked her why she didn't reveal herself to Garrison. Well, well - how convenient that Baker is mentioning yet another person who's in the grave.

I mean, where does the ridiculousness end here?

That's astounding. Jack Ruby told her to be vanilla girl. She never stops.

i stand by my comment that good researchers should do what they can to avoid her conference. Yes I get that they have the same publisher. No it doesn't make their research somehow worthless. I wouldn't paint them with the same brush. But to attend a conference where a self promoting xxxx is running it, and then to be polite and not confront her or say how you really feel when you get the lectern, is - what? Don't even know the right words. It's a damn shame that researchers have to make a decision to look the other way because it directly affects their income.

53 minutes ago, Glenn Nall said:

https://books.google.com/books/about/Possible_Discovery_of_an_Automobile_Used.html?id=_uqcGwAACAAJ

Rambler Full.docx (this is not a pristine copy - there are some random notes of mine within. my apologies. I'll see if i can find a clean original...)

Wow  that is great that this is online. This manuscript was self-published By Richard. Mine was given to me by him when we first met.

Sandy we will be looking most forward to your break down on the finger print analysis.

I am not watching any of the conference this afternoon.  Instead getting ready to go out to dinner with one of the members/ mods of DPF- Lauren Johnson. Great guy, looking forward to meeting him.   

1 hour ago, Glenn Nall said:

Thanks Glenn... much appreciated!

On 11/18/2016 at 0:41 PM, Glenn Nall said:

it's interesting to see how some are more able to present a reasonable objection to something or someone while others are limited to things like "what a flake!" etc.

it's also interesting that some cannot see how one argument possesses so much more credibility than the other.

I got into a great deal of hot water on aaj because McAdams and Barb J were unable to grasp the fact that I did not 'believe' nor 'disbelieve' Judyth.  They were outraged.  They then decided that I did 'believe' her and attacked me on that count.  It was hilarious, but also unnerving.   By the time I talked about having an historical process, they went ballistic.  In other words, the only thing they were comfortable with was 'what a flake'.

Edited by Pamela Brown

I think records do show that JVB did land the job at Coffee company at the same time as LHO. I don't know if they were ever introduced. Joe, I do think that interview with Mrs. Lewis, whatever her name is with JVB in the background are almost the most credible thing to her claims. I do agree she doesn't seem smart enough to be a good xxxx and couldn't seemingly  restrain herself from her little axes to grind against Ron Lewis, which are neither here or there.

But I think JVB is very cunning person who read all the literature up to that point about the Kennedy Assassination and used the fact that she worked with LHO and her previous connections to make a fantastic story, and all that information and allegation was already out there. That's she maneuvered herself into a central position in some circles in the assassination community is absolute coup, and a testament to her cunning. Thank God "60 minutes" thought better of going with her.

That's really an interesting tidbit from Pamela that Haslam and Baker  are from the same town. As I remember it wasn't Jack Ruby who told her to be a "vanilla girl" wasn't it David Ferry?

This by itself doesn't mean much, but when I first saw her presentation on MWKK, she said quote. "Then Lee said to me, let me introduce you to my friend, Sparky Rubinstien"

So now the pseudonym and then the proper name. I smelled a rat. Just too "inside" for me.

I love these comments; honest: Chris Newton summed it up best; "Vince and Cyril haven't tried to insert themselves into the story, they are part of the CT community and may have a relationship with the publisher. Whereas Judith has attempted to make herself a part of the "main show". If your publisher creates an event to promote your work (yay) then what can you do if another "speaker" at the same event is what you believe to be a "whacko"? The "right" thing would be to attend (may be contractual anyway), promote your work, be polite and non confrontational. "; MICHAEL WALTON: "Comparing Wecht and Vince with Baker is like...well, there's just no comparison"; GLENN NALL: "I've never known anything about Vince until I encountered him in EF - since then i've read nothing but positive things about him "

THANK YOU for not denigrating me for speaking at the conference as I often was at COPA in 1995 and 1996 ("COPA is an evil organization" etc. etc. etc.) and especially Lancer in 1997 ("Lancer is CIA! It is a dummy front to make money!!!" etc. etc. etc.)

Think how moronic it is to "expel" someone simply for attending: "Well, Vince debunks a certain area of research....but, ewwwww: he attended a certain conference! Even though he is factually sound, I am going to ignore him now." Pretty lame and stupid. To make a very good analogy: "Lee Harvey Oswald did not kill JFK acting alone, if he acted at all...but, ya know what? For whatever reason, he did associate with some unsavory characters and he did beat Marina, so the hell with him."

My wife and I only got to the conference late on Saturday and essentially missed all day Friday, all day Saturday (except saying hello, the dinner, and talking to people after it was over) and a lot of Sunday, other than my presentation and a couple others. I was TOLD by several that this was the best of the four Judyth conferences and was the best attended, as well (I heard Lancer did well, too, AND I  did see a tremendous amount of people in the plaza on Saturday and Sunday, especially non-researchers and very young people).

Here is my assessment, right or wrong (based on what I was able to see and what I heard, second hand):

1) Judyth is not central to most anyone's research so no one either shares their private opinions (hint hint) or cares---so enough of the McCarthy-era litmus tests, alright? We struggling authors and researchers must take what we can get to share our wares and spread the word. AGAIN, you may not believe it now, but there was a time COPA and especially Lancer rivaled or exceeded the anti-Judyth sentiment. In fact, a certain author I won't name still won't speak to me SPECIFICALLY for speaking at the 11/22/97 Lancer conference after he pleaded with me not to!;

2) To be honest, most people were there for Dr. Wecht, Sean Stone (the brilliant son of Oliver Stone and an author, as well), myself (hey--it is what it is LOL), and Roger Stone;

3) The Rafael Cruz "stuff" and LBJ-did-it theory reared their ugly heads, despite people who have debunked these notions (and, for the latter, especially Joan Mellen, who was denigrated without any real substance. It seems people were mad that she rained on their parade. She DOES fervently believe in conspiracy and that LBJ was a crook AND her Garrison book is great...but people--READ BARR MCCLELLAN, who presented like it was 2003 still, and Roger Stone (perhaps others I missed)--didn't get the memo, chose to ignore it, or, in Roger's case, seemed to insinuate something is amiss;

4) speaking of Roger- he is a great speaker and, privately, a nice guy (!), despite his aura on television, but more than half his talk was about Trump and calling Hillary a psychopath...uh, I thought this was a JFK conference?

5) Shane O'Sullivan's RFK presentation was brilliant; well done, indeed;

6) I took hundreds of photos and 4 videos that can be found on my Facebook page and (in the case of the videos) You Tube. The conference itself can be found here (it was not just streamed live- it was ARCHIVED): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY3zHbtOHfX28G4_IifT_3A/videos

Thank you for your consideration and, remember: have a heart. :)

Vince Palamara

Edited by Vince Palamara

oops--forgot one:

7) There was a certain "Gordon Ferrie" there who I was very dubious of. He claims to have been a Secret Service guard of some sort for Ike and JFK, among other talents. Well, I have heard of GORDON Novel and David FERRIE but never this character. I even Googled him and searched archives and came up with nada, at least anything that would corroborate him. In all my years (now, decades) of research, I never heard of him.

I ran into him on the elevator and briefly introduced myself, as we both had speakers badges on. He just looked at me, said nothing in response, and continued talking to this young lady I suppose he was trying to impress with his background. I came away very unimpressed with his ignorance and smug behavior.

8) Interesting footnote: a nice gentleman by the name of Peter Gerdes was there as an audience member. He was a member of the White House Communication Agency (WHCA) during the latter LBJ era (1967) to Nixon era (early 1970's), and, thus, knew several Secret Service agents who served JFK, LBJ and Nixon. He was very much looking forward to my presentation, as he told me a couple times. Well, during the presentation, the look on his face was a classic shocked "deer in the headlights" expression. He didn't approach me afterward (despite the great reception I received [to be honest, I didn't notice if he himself applauded or not]), and that was that.

Edited by Vince Palamara

Thanks, Vince, for sharing your experience. I'm glad I wasn't there, lest Mr. Stone (not Oliver's son) and I might have come to blows, and I might have ended up on one of the Donald's lists. While some of those who've injected themselves into the JFK story are not all there (IMO), some of them, such as Mr. Stone, have done so for purely cynical reasons, and for personal gain.

There was a time when politicians discussed two opposing viewpoints: one was that the government's job was to help the rich and powerful, so that they could make jobs for those less fortunate, and one was that the government's job was to help those less fortunate, at the expense of the rich and powerful. Well, the verdict of history came in during the Reagan era, and then was confirmed in the Clinton era, and then Bush era, when it was found that cutting taxes on the wealthy hurts the country as a whole, and raising taxes on the wealthy helps the country as a whole. There is no longer any real debate on this. So, instead, the right has succumbed to hate-based politics, where people set up booths outside of post offices with pictures of Obama with a Hitler mustache, and people like Roger Stone make up all sorts of crap about Hillary being the devil, etc.

It's a tragedy, IMO, that so many of our fellow Americans are stupid enough to fall for it.