The Education Forum

Darnell GIF

Robin Unger

51 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

Darnell.gif

Thanks, Robin.  Great work!

FWIW, It looks like Baker is trying to intercept Running Woman, maybe to ask her what she saw.  When the GIF is viewed in slow motion (while it's loading), it's obvious that when Baker starts running, he's looking at her.  And he continues looking at her while they are both running.

Maybe he intercepted her near the base of the steps.  Or maybe she ran down to the corner and Baker caught up with her there.  But the problem with that is the fact that he would have gotten there before here.  So I'm betting on the base of the TSBD steps.

--  Tommy :sun

3 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Thanks, Robin.  Great work!

FWIW, It looks like Baker is trying to intercept Running Woman, maybe to ask her what she saw.  When the GIF is viewed in slow motion (while it's loading), it's obvious that when Baker starts running, he's looking at her.  And he continues looking at her while they are both running.

Maybe he intercepted her near the base of the steps.  Or maybe she ran down to the corner and Baker caught up with her there.  But the problem with that is the fact that he would have gotten there before here.  So I'm betting on the base of the TSBD steps.

Thanks Thomas

Yes, i am still not sure who that woman is, we had a large discussion about it on the forum previously.

11 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

Thanks Thomas

Yes, i am still not sure who that woman is, we had a large discussion about it on the forum previously.

Robin,

General question:  Would I need to install some special software in order to "freeze frame" a GIF anywhere I wanted, or to view a GIF in "slow motion"?

Thanks,

PS:  It looks to me as though RW is wearing a dark blouse under a light-colored button-up sweater or jacket.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thomas try using media player classic ( free download )

that will let you pause, frame advance, and change the speed

the speed of the GIF posted is set when i create it, i can make it fast or slow.

Slow version of Bakers run

https://app.box.com/s/iemcdxbpkc4t4x8gwy3prezbzm5ck2qg

Edited by Robin Unger
correction

11 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

General question:  Would I need to install some special software in order to "freeze frame" a GIF anywhere I wanted, or to view a GIF in "slow motion"?

Tommy,

Hands down best GIF viewer for mac osx is "ToyViewer" you can get it free in the appstore.