The Education Forum

The End of CTKA, but the beginning of....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugo, that is great you are from Europe.

In looking at our first stats,  I was really surprised how many readers we have from abroad and especially in Europe.

Which is really cool as far as I ma concerned. I like having that kind of reach.

Edited by James DiEugenio

BTW, some people have complained about the Search function at kennedysandking.com

That has been fixed.  Just go to the last item under the menu and you can do it.

Also, has anyone been accessing the site on mobile phone?  Is it coming through OK there?

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Also, has anyone been accessing the site on mobile phone?  Is it coming through OK there?

Jim, I tried it using my iPhone. It is coming through ok, but only navigation is a bit complicated. The first posts are readable very well, but the menu is "hidden" at the bottom of the page. So when you want to move to another part of the site that is a bit complicated. 

Apart from that : it is a very interesting site and I am enjoying it very much. 

Thanks so much Hugo.

Will forward the info to our web master.

I should add, the move has increased our traffic by about 25 per cent a day already.

Davey I don't know if you listened to that link, but I could not hear the song on that one.  Thare was some really gripping sound bits, especially from the RFK assassination.  But I did not hear the song itself.

BTW, I just looked at the stats for the new site today.  They have now gone up 75%,  SO I guess we can consider it a successful opening, no doubt at least partly due to some people on this forum.  So thanks.

James DiEugenio said:

Davey I don't know if you listened to that link, but I could not hear the song on that one.  Thare was some really gripping sound bits, especially from the RFK assassination.  But I did not hear the song itself.

Yes, that's true. It's not a repeat of the "Abraham, Martin & John" song. It's really just the NAME of the Dion song that Tom Clay used for his 1971 recording.

BTW, here's the complete version of the RFK assassination clip that appears in Clay's record. It's the Andrew West Mutual Radio coverage....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B294SBAT_oH6RGJ1Sm9IZGRHYlk/view

Edited by David Von Pein

"Hold him Rafer, we don't want another Oswald."

Talk about Jungian psychology.