The Education Forum

David Lifton teases Final Charade on the Night Fright Show

Micah Mileto

7 hours ago, Trygve V. Jensen said:

And yes, as Ron said: "The rear starboard wing has no connection to the blackened area along the fuselage. "

------ directly below "26000".

The blackened area just below the 26000 is the first one I talked about. It is definitely the bottom side of that little wing in the rear, on the starboard side. (What I now know is called the "horizontal stabilizer.")  It can be hard to "see" (visually interpret correctly) if you are envisioning the airplane to be at an angle that it is not.

To anybody who is interested, I will try to talk you through it.

This photo is helpful:

post-2389-1169858580

Do you see the little wing below the 26000? It's easy to see in this view. We are looking at the bottom of it. It blocks our view of the fuselage at the very end of the airplane.

Now look for that wing in the following photo, except on the other (starboard) side:

d4e6c6ffde833ebe6039718ccb98cf71.jpg

• Replies 763
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Trygve,

The man in the red tie at Love Field is NBC reporter Robert MacNeil. (The same MacNeil who might very well have been directed to a phone by Lee Oswald just outside the TSBD within minutes of the assassination.)

Here's a news report narrated by MacNeil on 11/22/63:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B294SBAT_oH6UUYzc0ZLY1dHQUk/view

Also & BTW....

My thanks to Trygve for posting some fairly rare Love Field photos above that I have never seen before. You've provided me with a couple more images for my Kennedy Gallery. Much obliged. :)

http://kennedy-photos.blogspot.com/2018/04/kennedy-gallery-470.html

Soon I have to replace my keyboard here, as the letters t, h, a, n, k,  -- and s, ---- are worned out .

Appreciate it as always.  Is there anything you don't know ? :) .

Wish I now could finally calm down someone (who is not longer)  - who had the impression "red - tie - man" , --- was this guy :

HSCA-044-lawrence

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

The blackened area just below the 26000 is the first one I talked about. It is definitely the bottom side of that little wing in the rear, on the starboard side. (What I now know is called the "horizontal stabilizer.")  It can be hard to "see" (visually interpret correctly) if you are envisioning the airplane to be at an angle that it is not.

To anybody who is interested, I will try to talk you through it.

This photo is helpful:

post-2389-1169858580

Do you see the little wing below the 26000? It's easy to see in this view. We are looking at the bottom of it. It blocks our view of the fuselage at the very end of the airplane.

Now look for that wing in the following photo, except on the other (starboard) side:

d4e6c6ffde833ebe6039718ccb98cf71.jpg

Thank you , - that made what you meant, - - more clear.

The image below has a red line around the rear wing, front wing and the "flange" along the back center of the fuselage.  I think the dark area is the shadow of the tail.  The lower part of the fuselage is a bright silvery color and I think the shadow of the tail is causing it to look very dark because of its reflectivity.  If you use a straightedge to align the shadows of the people, etc. and then do the same for the tail section of the plane it aligns with the dark area.40983380961_61ebb34167_b.jpg.771c94c692778adc45f9c836b6518ae2.jpg

Nov 22nd: "The hearse that carried President Kennedy's body is even seen below the plane's tail."

One photograph; (Courtesy - The Sixth Floor Museum), - in apparent original state, - as well as the zoomed one below it. (Scroll down a tiny bit to view).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2064789/Spot-Lyndon-Baines-Johnson-sworn-JFK-assassination-identified-48-years.html

--------------------------

Several similar images at the Sixth Floor - official site:

http://emuseum.jfk.org/view/objects/asimages/search@/12/title-asc?t:state:flow=8b8a692e-2209-4bdf-aa2e-97adc6949905

Edited by Trygve V. Jensen

Interesting.  Unless my eyes are deceiving me, the angle of the shadows in the Noel Cook photo stored in the 6th Floor Museum showing AF1 and two other aircraft from the port side (see the top link above in Trygve's post) indicates that the sun was more directly overhead than the shadows in the "starboard side of AF1" photo indicate (the shadows look a lot longer in the latter photograph, indicating the sun was lower in the sky), yet the photos were supposedly taken within 30 minutes of each other.  I guess the sun moved faster in Texas in November of '63 than it does now,,,.

To me, this would have been the best moment, to put JFKs body out of the bronze casket and into a shipping casket and start the inglorious pre-autopsy when everybody, including the honor guard on their truck, lost sight of the gray navy ambulance for several minutes, at the Bethesda Naval Hospital: 

I quote from eyewitness Hugh Clarks account in his book: BETRAYAL A MEMBER OD THE KENNEDY HONOR GUARD SPEAKS

The SCENE IS IN FRONT OF THE BETHESDA TOWER/MAIN ENTRANCE: 

Quote, Hugh Clark:

Jackie Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy got out of the (gray) navy ambulance and went into the hospital. The photographers proceeded to rush the navy ambulance, at which point the navy ambulance took off. It just took off. Right after that happened, we proceeded to move on to the ambulance. Lieutenant Bird’s command was, “Back to the truck.” We jumped back into the truck and started chasing the navy ambulance. We didn’t have any points of reference in terms of the ambulance. All we knew was we were in the truck chasing this navy ambulance. We could see red lights. The driver had to know the grounds better than anyone else, so he just followed the ambulance. We might have gone around the hospital twice. At that point in time, Lieutenant Bird must have gotten the word because we went back to the hospital (to the morgue) where the navy ambulance was waiting for us. We got out of the truck and we proceeded to remove the bronze casket. We proceeded up the ramp (to the morgue) to the back of the hospital.

Close quote

I think, what Dennis David saw, minutes prior to the arrival of the Kennedy party and the gray ambulance with the bronze casket with JFKs BODY STILL IN IT in front of the Bethesda Tower, was the arrival of the ( a) body alteration team at the Bethesda morgue. That team came possibly from Walter Reed, and it came with an empty shipping casket. While the honor guard on their truck where waiting in front of the Bethesda Tower again, after they lost sight of the gray navy ambulance, that body alteration secret team at the morgue (which Dennis David saw arriving)put JFKs body out of the gray navy ambulance and the bronze casket, and into their shipping casket at the ramp of the morgue, to start the pre autopsy ... 

PS
There is circumstantial evidence, that the body alteration team was from Walter Reed: the towels of the Navy had NO LOGO on it. The towel under JFKs head in that pic has a Logo.

2jcwtx3.png

It is an army logo. IMO the Walter Reed "autopsy" team brought not only a shipping casket with it, but bodybags and towels etc.  ... to perform the pre autopsy at Bethesda, not Walter Reed, which was an unforeseen last minute change in the plans of the plotters. The original plan was to conduct the body alteration autopsy at Walter Reed. But Jackie wanted the autopsy in Bethesda. That's why they sent the Walter Reed secret autopsy team to Bethesda. And that team was seen by Dennis David prior to the arrival of the Kennedy party at Bethesda and performed the pre-autopsy at the Bethesda morgue, then Humes came in and did his "autopsy". 

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

38 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

Quote, Hugh Clark:

Jackie Kennedy and Bobby Kennedy got out of the (gray) navy ambulance and went into the hospital. The photographers proceeded to rush the navy ambulance, at which point the navy ambulance took off. It just took off.

I don't think that's an accurate account. The ambulance sat in front of the hospital for several minutes, and there was no rush of photographers. This is according to Manchester's account in Death of a President, as well as my own memory of watching the arrival, and the ambulance sitting there, on live TV. I firmly believe that I saw what I saw, despite the late Gary Mack insisting to me that there was no live TV coverage, despite the fact that there is apparently no surviving tape of that coverage, and despite the fact that I have not found anyone else in the JFK research community who remembers seeing it. I remember watching it as clearly as I remember watching on TV as Ruby shot Oswald .  

Edited by Ron Ecker

17 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

@Ron Ecker: For further enlightenment. Hugh Clark describes the scene in front of the Bethesda Tower. Start at 22min 00 sec. 

Well, that's different from what you quoted. He says the ambulance sat there about five minutes. That agrees with Manchester who wrote "five full minutes." Manchester mentions no rush of photographers (why would they wait five minutes, then rush the ambulance?), and I don't remember seeing any. There was a crowd of people there (including, I still believe, a TV crew, and of course there may have been photographers) off screen and that was it.

Edited by Ron Ecker

•  

Ron Ecker: Well, that's different from what you quoted ...

Yes. The interview Hugh Clark gave to Brent Holland is more accurate, than the account of events he gives in his book ... why? I don't know. 

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

2 hours ago, Karl Kinaski said:

There is circumstantial evidence, that the body alteration team was from Walter Reed: the towels of the Navy had NO LOGO on it. The towel under JFKs head in that pic has a Logo.

2jcwtx3.png

I remember reading something about this, but what is the source?

I think somebody discovered it on Facebook. It was one of those JFK research sites ... I ll try to find out which site ... and if the info is right, that Navy towels bear no logo, but army towels ... and the logo that can be seen, is in fact the army logo ...

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Here it is. It is on the Judyth Baker FB Site. Posted  December the 8th 2017 ... I am not sure, if she discovered the LOGO towel anomaly ... she draws the conclusion, that the towel with the army logo proves, that JFKs FIRST autopsy was done at another (army)place, not (navy) Bethesda ... ( Here she is de accord with David Lifton.)

IMO David Lifton and Judyth Baker are both wrong. 

I believe, the pic with Kennedy head and the army towel (with the logo on it) was shot at Bethesda, where the first (secret) "autopsy" was performed by a (Walter Reed) secret team, which  Dennis Davis saw arriving ... then Humes started his autopsy ... my point is: both autopsies were performed at Bethesda, the secret one and the sloppy one. (by Humes.)

vjhxh.png