The Education Forum

The Handwritten Letter Compared With The Typed One, Et Cetera

Remember that transcript from the WC where Ruth claims that she called the men into the living room to move furniture, the couch and the desk secretary?

How does that jive with this (CE435)?

ce435.jpg

This is the same location that the desk secretary is depicted in the today''s Paine Museum.

Do you think the Museum forgot to check her testimony and simply used the WC photos?

What does that say about her "story"?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

Remember that transcript from the WC where Ruth claims that she called the men into the living room to move furniture, the couch and the desk secretary?

How does that jive with this (CE435)?

ce435.jpg

This is the same location that the desk secretary is depicted in the today''s Paine Museum.

Do you think the Museum forgot to check her testimony and simply used the WC photos?

What does that say about her "story"?

Well, Chris, she obviously changed her memory.  As an FBI-informant woman, that's her prerogative.  (lol)

--  Tommy :sun

But wait.  It's in the kitchen here, right? Right where LHO and Michael moved it to from the living room about a week before the assassination, right? (I'm so confused.)  Please spell it out for me, Chris. Seriously.

Edited by Thomas Graves

6 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

magic_secretary.jpg

Chris,

I think I'm starting to get it.

And I'm really starting to feel sorry for that poor Michael.  Every time he went over there just to get a square meal, he had to move that damn "secretary" again!

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 minute ago, Thomas Graves said:

And I'm starting to feel really sorry for that poor Michael.  Every time he went over there just to get a square meal, he had to move that damn "secretary" again!

Obviously Michael didn't move it the "right way" because she filed for divorce the following Wednesday.

Just now, Chris Newton said:

Obviously Michael didn't move it the "right way" because she filed for divorce the following Wednesday.

Maybe Ruthie had him move it back into the kitchen for the WC photos to show everybody what the situation didn't look like on November 9, 10, and 11?

I'm so confused.

RE: Ruth's testimony:

...In the context of the Mexico note, the "desk secretary" is in the living room.

...In the context of any other issue the "desk secretary"  is on the south wall of the dining area.

There is the possibility that there are two desk secretaries... but that still doesn't explain why LHO would leave the note in the one in the living room.

4 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

...In the context of the Mexico note, the "desk secretary" is in the living room.

...In the context of any other issue the "desk secretary"  is on the south wall of the dining area.

There is the possibility that there are two desk secretaries... but that still doesn't explain why LHO would leave the note in the one in the living room.

So, what do you think all of this signifies?

Try to make it simple for old Tommy.

8 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

What do you mean by "any other issue"?

Just now, Thomas Graves said:

So, what do you think all of this signifies?

I think that it means that Ruth Paine was either an Informant for the FBI or connected to the conspirators, I'm leaning toward the former not the latter.

She copied the one page original typed letter and this copy was given to Hosty at some date before the assassination and the only way they could explain the copy was to make up this elaborate story.

1 minute ago, Chris Newton said:

But she took those books to the police department on November 30, 1963, right?  After Michael and Oswald had moved the secretary from the living room to the kitchen on November 11, 1963, right?

Am I missing something?