Shot 6: Missed lodged in grass south side of Elm

No EOP wound?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

Micah

What does EOP have to do with the shot sequence?

Because there was a hole there. Witnesses other than the autopsy surgeons saw it, so it's existence is probably not fabricated out of thin air.

Edited by Micah Mileto

On 1/26/2017 at 5:24 PM, Micah Mileto said:

Because there was a hole there. Witnesses other than the autopsy surgeons saw it, so it's existence is probably not fabricated out of thin air.

Micah,

I don't believe anybody saw the EOP hole. Not even the autopsists. Well, through the scalp, yes, through the skull no.

I say that because in HSCA testimony the autopsists discussed how the bullet penetrated the scalp, and then tunneled under the scalp. It "skidded" on the surface of the skull. Then one of them said, hey this doesn't belong on the record, and the tape recorder was stopped.

Elsewhere they did say the bullet penetrated the skull, and they saw a "crater" on the inside surface of the skull, indicating it was an entrance wound. But I believe that part of the testimony was pretend and was for the record.

So, anyway, I would like to know who beside the autopsists saw the EOP hole.

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Micah,

I don't believe anybody saw the EOP hole. Not even the autopsists. Well, through the scalp, yes, through the skull no.

I say that because in HSCA testimony the autopsists discussed how the bullet penetrated the scalp, and then tunneled under the scalp. It "skidded" on the surface of the skull. Then one of them said, hey this doesn't belong on the record, and the tape recorder was stopped.

Elsewhere they did say the bullet penetrated the skull, and they saw a "crater" on the inside surface of the skull, indicating it was an entrance wound. But I believe that part of the testimony was pretend and was for the record.

I think Francis X. O'Neil

Richard Lipsey

John Stringer

That's all I can think of at the moment. The existence of the EOP wound is tantamount to saying there were multiple shooters, and nothing has to be faked for that to be true, so I tend to prefer that over a big exit wound back there.

Edited by Micah Mileto

Micah

It´s like the SBT. Muddies up the water. Then everybody says ... oh, we can´t solve it. It´s too complicated. All this theory does is allow the LN´s to talk ad infinitum and nothing gets settled.

JFK was shot once in the head from the front. Multiple shooters. We don´t need anymore theories about multiple shooters.

13 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Micah

It´s like the SBT. Muddies up the water. Then everybody says ... oh, we can´t solve it. It´s too complicated. All this theory does is allow the LN´s to talk ad infinitum and nothing gets settled.

JFK was shot once in the head from the front. Multiple shooters. We don´t need anymore theories about multiple shooters.

But then you have to deal with the back and throat wounds, Connally's wounds, and the testimony and evidence for shots from multiple locations.  Multiple shooter theories are confusing and in places misleading, but can't be ignored just because of a proposition that a single head shot killed Kennedy.

Edited by David Andrews

I'm not sure how we got off on this, but back to the original question. It would obviously reflect my bias, so my guess is that it started with Bay of Pigs and was iced in Summer /Fall 1963 with JFK "colluding the enemy."  Personal contacts with Khrushev during the Missile crisis and discreet contacts being initiated with Castro were under surveillance.

Kirk

I agree.

In the summer of 1963, Dulles did not have a job, a lot of time to do what he wanted, helpers such as Phillips, access to CIA resources and other personnel and support from the military and the elite.

Dulles is the only one who could have commanded the respect to do what had to be done to assassinate JFK. Dulles was the most powerfull person in the US in 1963 outside of Eisenhower.

17 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

20 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Micah,

I think Francis X. O'Neil

Richard Lipsey

John Stringer

That's all I can think of at the moment. The existence of the EOP wound is tantamount to saying there were multiple shooters, and nothing has to be faked for that to be true, so I tend to prefer that over a big exit wound back there.

Edited 17 hours ago by Micah Mileto

Thanks.

I've read Lt. Lipsey's testimony (HSCA, I believe) and yes he talks about a hole being in the EOP area. He says that the autopsists were certain that a bullet entered there and exited the throat (where that wound was).

But Lipsey didn't actually see the wound. He reported what he heard the autopsists say. The same folks who talked at the HSCA about the tunneling and skidding of the bullet. Oh, I forgot to mention in my prior post that they said the hole was on the margin of the huge blowout wound. In other words, there was no distinct hole in the skull at the site of the wound.

Anyway, I would love to see the testimony of any of the people named here, or anybody else, who actually claims to have seen the hole through the skull. I don't think the autopsists saw it themselves, so I think such testimony probably doesn't exist. (The autopsists certainly did see the hole through the scalp at the EOP area.)

I did see drawings made by Lipsey, O'Neil, and Kellerman showing the EOP wound location. But it could be in every case that they were just reporting what the autopsists said. And the hole the autopsists talked about might have just been the scalp hole, not the skull hole.

EDIT: Sorry, I see now that this is off topic.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Micah

I believe JFK was shot once in the head, from the grassy knoll.

Micah

JFK was shot once in the head from the front. Multiple shooters. We don´t need anymore theories about multiple shooters

George,

You must be a great carpenter.  You've nailed that!

You've summed up the problem I see with just about everything talked about with the assassination.  I believe it is the genius of the assassins that everything is arguable.  If someone was taken to court then nothing would be proved.  And, that is the basis for why I think no one ever was except for Clay Shaw.  How did that turn out?