The Education Forum

Infiltration of this forum

Paul Brancato

38 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Tracy,

I agree about the promotion of a "leftist agenda" / over-the-top conspiracy view of the U.S. by many of this forum's members.

Ironically, I consider myself a Conspiracy Theorist as regards the assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK.

Regarding JFK, why else would I interview retired ONI special agent Robert Steel (R.I.P.), point out that the description of the assassin broadcast by Sawyer matched the Popov's Mole-based description attributed to LHO by FBI agent Fain (and incorporated into the CIA's biographical data base in 1960 by Bill Bright, who, coincidentally was working out of the MC Embassy while "LHO" was in MC), etc?

--  Tommy :sun

And fwiw, I DID vote, but not for Trump.

Yep, I voted for the Devil Incarnate, herself.  (lol)

Thanks Tommy, that makes 3 of us so I don't feel all alone. :)

I have always found you to be very fair minded here. Of course, you can find conspiracy people from all points on the political spectrum. Mary Ferrell was on the right I believe and was suspected of being a plant by some.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To say Mary was on the right is like saying that Lenin was a lefty.

Mary was actually a part of the Minutemen group at one time.

Here is my long version of the CBS cover up of the JFK case.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/why-cbs-covered-up-the-jfk-assassination

This is how the political power structure adulterates facts in the JFK case.

Even when they know what they are saying is false.  And that is the key point, they knew that what they were doing was wrong before they presented it.  But that made no difference.  And they then fired the guy who tried to stop it.  And, to this day, Dan Rather lies about the whole thing. Even after CBS fired him too.

This is political.  And this is power.  

John Newman flying to the Hoover Institute to dig up records about Lansdale is simply an independent historian doing something he wants to do,  to try and find out info to prepare for his book.  If that is too radical for Tommy, Tracy and Lance, then, I hate to tell you, but sometimes Reality is Radical.  Like dropping 7 million tons of bombs on Indochina, and causing about 3 million deaths there as a result.

Does anyone here really think that what Johnson and Rostow and Nixon and Kissinger did there was the right thing to do?  Then please say it.

Edited by James DiEugenio

48 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Here is my long version of the CBS cover up of the JFK case.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/why-cbs-covered-up-the-jfk-assassination

This is how the political power structure adulterates facts in the JFK case.

Even when they know what they are saying is false.  And that is the key point, they knew that what they were doing was wrong before they presented it.  But that made no difference.  And they then fired the guy who tried to stop it.  And, to this day, Dan Rather lies about the whole thing. Even after CBS fired him too.

This is political.  And this is power.  

John Newman flying to the Hoover Institute to dig up records about Lansdale is simply an independent historian doing something he wants to do,  to try and find out info to prepare for his book.  If that is too radical for Tommy, Tracy and Lance, then, I hate to tell you, but sometimes Reality is Radical.  Like dropping 7 million tons of bombs on Indochina, and causing about 3 million deaths there as a result.

Does anyone here really think that what Johnson and Rostow and Nixon and Kissinger did there was the right thing to do?  Then please say it.

Hi Jim!,

Ironically, as you MAY remember, I tried to get my Dad, a La Jolla, California, eye surgeon and friend of Victor "Brute" Krulak, to ask "Brute" whether or not Lansdale had been "captured" in that famous photo of the Three Tramps.  

In case anyone's interested in how that worked out, they can try to find my longish post on that and other JFK assassination-related matters on this forum from way, way back in the day.

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

12 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

How does one "infiltrate" a public forum?  In other weirdness forums on which I participate, the prevailing mode of paranoia is to suspect those who disagree with our pet theories of being "disinformation agents" planted by the Government, the Illuminati or whatever other real or imaginary group feeds our fantasies.  If I were inclined toward paranoia, this would be my suspicion within the JFK research community as well.  Some of the theories that seem to be taken seriously are so laughably, demonstrably preposterous that it would be very easy to suspect they exist only to sow confusion.  Since I am increasingly convinced the Lone Nut theory is correct or at least substantially correct, however, it's hard for me to see what purpose would be served by a disinformation agent promoting wild and crazy conspiracy theories.  Ergo, my conclusion is that what I see here - can I say this, so long as I don't point any fingers or name any names? - is (1) a fair degree of genuine mental illness on the part of some, and (2) the promotion of a leftist political agenda under the guise of "assassination research" on the part of many.  I enjoy the occasional thread that slides off into some side topic like UFOs simply because most of the conspiracy threads are boring and silly, and the political threads are so predictably leftist they serve no purpose except to reinforce the prevailing paranoia.

I am DELIGHTED the Donald was elected.  I am 67, highly educated, financially secure, and stupid enough to have voted for Kerry once and Obama twice.  To repeat, I am DELIGHTED the Donald was elected.  Waking up in the morning to learn he had been elected, after an entire night of truly strange dreams that he had been elected, is one of the genuinely unforgettable moments of my life - really far more stunning to me than the JFK assassination, although I remember the moment I learned of it as well.  I applaud every step Trump has taken in his effort to restore our country to moral and fiscal sanity.  If Hillary had been elected (as I fully anticipated), however, I would have simply shrugged and said "Well, the inmates have spoken.  Four more years of sliding into the cesspool, but I'll just have to lay low and deal with it."  But now we see how the amalgamation of extreme special interests that constitutes the left reacts when things don't go their way; the country is bitterly divided, and perhaps on the brink of a genuine civil war, but the bitterness is almost entirely on the part of the losers who have seen their fantasies evaporate via the elective process and can't deal with it.  Good Lord, people, get over your childish fantasies of what might have been achieved if JFK had lived and your equally childish fantasies that the Dark Forces responsible for his assassination have reached their zenith in the election of Trump.  Hillary Clinton is about as much in the tradition of JFK as Pee-wee Herman (is he still around?).  JFK is no more relevant today than Warren Harding.  The Donald is the new sheriff in town.  Deal with it or go "infiltrate" Canada or France.

Lance forgive me, but I think I'd like to go back and take something from what was for me your identifying thread. Wow Lance, isn't your talking here about your family's connections to United Fruit and the Dulles's kind of like going to a Black Heritage site, and bragging about the number of slaves  your Great Grand Daddy owned?   After telling us of his family connections, Lance said.

"Dang, you've figured me out.  well, my masters have not yet explained exactly how, and I'm a bit fuzzy myself as to exactly what my mission is, but I am confident they know what they are doing."
No Lance , you told us, you gave yourself up. I think maybe you're being used as a "dangle", but nobody here's sucking. The use of "masters" is curious spy talk.Though I could understand it could have been used as the only word to mean "boss" by laborers in  the UFC in say, Honduras
Hey counselor, maybe you should recuse yourself from this site. . heh heh----:DJust kidding man. I've got no problem with your Trump thing.(fiscal sanity?, are you sane!)  But your family affiliation to UFC and JF Dulles is funny.
.Wow, it's kind of thrilling writing the catalyst thread. Late last night when I was browsing here, I really didn't expect to see Paul's thread. I suppose you'd say the lefties have come out as result of this unusual impasse that  we find ourselves in our nation's history. But really under normal times, I hardly see that at all, except some people are so admiring of the Kennedy's that their political affiliations inevitably spill out. I'm a fan, but I think of my admiration for JFK has to do with his potential and in my mind, what might have been. I was making a very specific reference that might be more apparent to media followers about  a specific new group of people who either switched allegiances or are maybe traditional blue state voters who are voting for the first time for Trump. Yes I think they're duped and I can't see any way in 4 years that Trump will be their savior. But honestly I couldn't with Hillary either. Throughout our lifetimes and the last century, could you ever see a Republican controlled Congress institute a "retooling" program. Not any more likely than a serviceable universal Health Care program, or a Social security program or a Medicare program.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I hope Tommy is not somehow inferring that Newman ever thought or said that Lansdale was captured on camera in Dealey Plaza.

Because John has never said that or written it.

He was out at Stanford going through Lansdale's files to find out more about Lansdale's role in Vietnam under the Kennedy administration.

In case you have not read it, and I guess many here have not, Lansdale is an important figure in John's book.  Because he was one of the very first people to try and get JFK to commute to combat troops in Vietnam, and he was also angling for the ambassador ship to Saigon.  As we know, Kennedy did not do either one.

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I hope Tommy is not somehow inferring that Newman ever thought or said that Lansdale was captured on camera in Dealey Plaza.

Because John has never said that or written it.

He was out at Stanford going through Lansdale's files to find out more about Lansdale's role in Vietnam under the Kennedy administration.

In case you have not read it, and I guess many here have not, Lansdale is an important figure in John's book.  Because he was one of the very first people to try and get JFK to commute to combat troops in Vietnam, and he was also angling for the ambassador ship to Saigon.  As we know, Kennedy did not do either one.

Dear Jim,

I wasn't implying that.  You inferred it.

All the best,

-- Tommy :sun

On 1/30/2017 at 11:47 AM, Paul Brancato said:

"...Muslim banning,..."

explains both this drivel and the blind, "tolerant" left overall.

Well done, Paul.

I’m still not sure what is meant here by “Infiltration of This Forum.” I assume that it must mean all the talk about Trump, causing this forum about JFK to lose focus.

Well, I believe all the talk about Trump is confined to two or three threads, which have been allowed by the mods just so people can do some venting, I guess. So it seems to me that this thread, “Infiltration of This Forum,” is an example of the infiltration of this forum.

So I’d like to contribute my two cents about Trump. Firstly, it seems to be the consensus here that Trump is a despicable person. Maybe a good businessman, though that itself is debatable, since he was born rich with a lot of money to play with, and apparently didn’t write a word of The Art of the Deal. It’s easy to make money (so I’ve heard) with lots of money, though it’s worth noting that many a NFL multimillionaire has wound up dead broke. But then most of them probably didn’t major in business, or in anything else.

Anyway, the idea is that Trump is despicable. We’ve even been treated to a video on this forum about the possibility that Trump is abusing his wife.

But looking at the bright side (which may admittedly be a bad choice of words), we have had presidents before who were despicable people.

Lyndon Johnson was despicable. Just ask Robert Caro.

Richard Nixon was despicable. Ask just about anyone.

IMO Bill Clinton was despicable, along with his moll Hillary, but I know I’m pretty much alone here on that.

Dick Cheney was despicable (the real power, with his fellow neocons, behind the puppet show called the Bush administration).

We survived these despicable people, and I like to think we will survive more in the future, the presidency seeming to attract despicable people like flies.

And I like to think, trying to be optimistic, that some good may come out of the Trump presidency, based on his promises. Like jobs, like a stronger military (I’m no fan of the MIC, but our bad guys need to keep up with the bad guys out there), and like the promised destruction of that JV team ISIS.

As for the exec order for a temporary ban on immigration from seven countries that were singled out by Obama, if this ban prevents one terrorist from coming in and pulling off another terrorist attack in America, then I think the inconvenience to travelers (including massive protests at airports that cause inconvenience to travelers) is worth it.

Will something come of the Russian stuff (golden showers, or black showers of Russian oil and all that), leading to impeachment or whatever? Remains to be seen. But I hope to see no impeachment, revolution, or civil war. I hope that at least for four years Trump and his aides will be able to control his narcissistic illness to the extent that all turmoil will be confined to Democratic weeping and gnashing of teeth. If there is a lot of Democratic sobbing at Trump’s state of the union addresses, it will hopefully mean that he’s doing all right.

Chuck Schumer may even sob more if his tear-laden glasses fall off the tip of his nose and some mean-spirited, un-American Republican steps on them.

And that’s really all I have to say about this JFK-unrelated infiltration of the forum.

Edited by Ron Ecker

I always liked this quote about the media from that great american ken kesey:

"Perhaps one wire out of a thousand (of the media) leads to one of the sources, to the heart of the man holding the microphone, while the other 999 go through a bramble of ambition, ego, manipulation and desire, sparking and hissing and finally joining into one great coaxial cable that leads out of this snarl and plugs straight into the Bank of America."

5 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

I’m still not sure what is meant here by “Infiltration of This Forum.” I assume that it must mean all the talk about Trump, causing this forum about JFK to lose focus.

Well, I believe all the talk about Trump is confined to two or three threads, which have been allowed by the mods just so people can do some venting, I guess. So it seems to me that this thread, “Infiltration of This Forum,” is an example of the infiltration of this forum.

So I’d like to contribute my two cents about Trump. Firstly, it seems to be the consensus here that Trump is a despicable person. Maybe a good businessman, though that itself is debatable, since he was born rich with a lot of money to play with, and apparently didn’t write a word of The Art of the Deal. It’s easy to make money (so I’ve heard) with lots of money, though it’s worth noting that many a NFL multimillionaire has wound up dead broke. But then most of them probably didn’t major in business, or in anything else.

Anyway, the idea is that Trump is despicable. We’ve even been treated to a video on this forum about the possibility that Trump is abusing his wife.

But looking at the bright side (which may admittedly be a bad choice of words), we have had presidents before who were despicable people.

Lyndon Johnson was despicable. Just ask Robert Caro.

Richard Nixon was despicable. Ask just about anyone.

IMO Bill Clinton was despicable, along with his moll Hillary, but I know I’m pretty much alone here on that.

Dick Cheney was despicable (the real power, with his fellow neocons, behind the puppet show called the Bush administration).

We survived these despicable people, and I like to think we will survive more in the future, the presidency seeming to attract despicable people like flies.

And I like to think, trying to be optimistic, that some good may come out of the Trump presidency, based on his promises. Like jobs, like a stronger military (I’m no fan of the MIC, but our bad guys need to keep up with the bad guys out there), and like the promised destruction of that JV team ISIS.

As for the exec order for a temporary ban on immigration from seven countries that were singled out by Obama, if this ban prevents one terrorist from coming in and pulling off another terrorist attack in America, then I think the inconvenience to travelers (including massive protests at airports that cause inconvenience to travelers) is worth it.

Will something come of the Russian stuff (golden showers, or black showers of Russian oil and all that), leading to impeachment or whatever? Remains to be seen. But I hope to see no impeachment, revolution, or civil war. I hope that at least for four years Trump and his aides will be able to control his narcissistic illness to the extent that all turmoil will be confined to Democratic weeping and gnashing of teeth. If there is a lot of Democratic sobbing at Trump’s state of the union addresses, it will hopefully mean that he’s doing all right.

Chuck Schumer may even sob more if his tear-laden glasses fall off the tip of his nose and some mean-spirited, un-American Republican steps on them.

And that’s really all I have to say about this JFK-unrelated infiltration of the forum.

Ron - see this article:

https://medium.com/@jakefuentes/the-immigration-ban-is-a-headfake-and-were-falling-for-it-b8910e78f0c5#.x7nljfmzl

The trouble is, this "testing of fascism" thing spoken of was already performed by Bush after 9/11.

12 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Ron - see this article:

https://medium.com/@jakefuentes/the-immigration-ban-is-a-headfake-and-were-falling-for-it-b8910e78f0c5#.x7nljfmzl

The trouble is, this "testing of fascism" thing spoken of was already performed by Bush after 9/11.

What about before 9/11? What about when Bush was just a candidate running for president?

According to the guy in the link, any promise Trump made regarding immigration while he was just a candidate was a power-hungry headfake.

A lot of people have forgotten or don't care that we are at war against terrorism. (It can be argued, of course, that we helped start the terrorism, but that's another story. We are where we are now.) It's hard as hell to keep terrorists out of this country if they are determined to get in (worse yet if they're already here). But I welcome any effort, however clumsy or ineffective it proves to be, to keep them out, if in the long run it will spare us even one terrorist attack.

To see someone like Schumer cry about such an effort makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm new here. I want to know everything I can about the history of our intelligence community. I have found JFK's assassination is one of the only areas, and its aftermath, where the intelligence community had to come out of the shadows and show how they operate.

I want to either prove my suspicions correct or eat crow and humbly go back to just whacking golf balls everyday. I believe that our country has been the proverbial "bad guy" for quite a bit of time now. We became a corporate driven government a long time ago, and the story I want to tell involves this. I like fiction, so I get some wiggle room with the truth aspect of everything, but the roots will be in truth. Anyways, back on track...

I've been reading on this forum for a couple of years now, and never felt the urge to post. No reasoning behind it, just never felt the urge to join the conversation. Having said that, the amount of hubris, arrogance, and self-righteousness some people throw out there for anybody to read is shocking. So cut and dry, black and white, if you aren't with me you are against me type stuff, with every single thing, and then the discussion becomes a finger pointing contest between the same five people who seem to only want to reread what they are saying, in some chest thumping proud way. Get over yourselves! I would like to learn a thing or two, not read a topic and then see pages of people arguing over the same discrepancies.

What about before 9/11? What about when Bush was just a candidate running for president?

The accepted, mainstream histories have Bush and crew studiously ignoring warnings of terrorist attack in 2001 - like the set-up for a punchline.  What do you see pre-9/11 other than the wish for vendetta on Iraq?  The PNAC papers?

Probably the thing to do about "infiltration" is to move all Trump topics to their own section of the Forum.  I can understand members' need to vent, however, and I do read it.  I'd vent myself, but I'm sick of the man's very name, occupying every five-letter space on the internet.

Edited by David Andrews