The Education Forum

The Autopsy Evidence

David Mantik

David W. Mantik, M.D., Ph.D.

(Editor's Note: This is an expanded and revised version of a presentation for "Solving the Great American Murder Mystery" Symposium, which was held at Duquesne University 20-23 November 2003. The speaker, who is the leading student of the death of JFK in the world today, has elaborated on the formal paper that he submitted for its appearance in this journal, while preserving the sequence of figures and photographs. The formal paper appears following the informal version as an appendix.)

http://assassinationresearch.com/v2n2/pittsburgh.pdf

Edited by David Mantik

Editor's Note:  This is an expanded and revised version of a presentation for "Solving the Great American Murder Mystery" Symposium, which was held at Duquesne University 20-23 November 2003. 

Dr. Mantik,

Thank you for sharing this paper. Since I'm not qualified or sufficiently knowledgeable in this area to add anything or even to ask an intelligent question that is not already answered therein, I will simply comment on two aspects.

1. I found it very interesting that there is the "fuzzy white cloud in the metal fragment trail" which might be indicative of a mercury tipped bullet.

2. The Milgram Study, regarding an almost animalistic obedience which increases in ratio as one moves up in the hierarchy should be must reading for all students of social order and the use of power.

I will ask what you make of the assertion that there is a rod visible in the following photo.

And finally, this:

Thanks again,

Tim

Edited by John Simkin

(Editor's Note:  This is an expanded and revised version of a presentation for "Solving the Great American Murder Mystery" Symposium, which was held at Duquesne University 20-23 November 2003.  The speaker, who is the leading student of the death of JFK in the world today, has elaborated on the formal paper that he submitted for its appearance in this journal, while preserving the sequence of figures and photographs.  The formal paper appears following the informal version as an appendix.)

David,

First of all, let me repeat what I stated to you in Dallas in 11/01, that it was an honor to present with you at the Lancer Conference and I again thank Professor Fetzer for giving me the opportunity to do so and be on that panel. As I stated then, your bone density study is still one of the if not the greatest medical breakthrough in this case to date.

I was not able to attend the Wecht Conference last year, but caught a portion of your presentation on the latest History Channel Special and I applaud you for how you represented the research community.

I do have some concerns in regards to the mercury filled bullet however. I would prefer to discuss this with you in private e-mail first so that there is no chance of misunderstanding. Please e-mail me at polinst@mchsi.com or al.carrier@waterloo-ia.org when you have time so that we can discuss this before it is posted.

Thanks,

Al

Thank you, Dr. Mantik.

We have all been a bit overwhelmed by the deluge of conference papers and concurrent threads the last two weeks.

I would sincerely urge all Forum Members to click on the link and read Dr. Mantik's paper if you have not done so already.

This paper will answer many of the questions you may have about the autopsy photos, the X-rays and the clothing evidence---Dr. Mantik has thoroughly investigated these items of evidence first hand and has come to some very interesting conclusions about the fatal wounds and how they were interpreted by the forensic authorities, the Warren Commission and the House Committee.

This is probably the most important paper presented at the conference.

Shanet Clark

(Editor's Note:  This is an expanded and revised version of a presentation for "Solving the Great American Murder Mystery" Symposium, which was held at Duquesne University 20-23 November 2003.  The speaker, who is the leading student of the death of JFK in the world today, has elaborated on the formal paper that he submitted for its appearance in this journal, while preserving the sequence of figures and photographs.  The formal paper appears following the informal version as an appendix.)

Members:

Dr. Mantik's paper gains further support and clarification by Wim's collection of autopsy photos on JFKMurderSolved................

PLEASE read Dr. Mantik's paper, and then look at our colleague Wim's photos.