The Education Forum

Wynne and Vicki, Southland Center 1963

Does anyone have a way to contact Wynne Johnson? I already tried to PM him here with no luck. The following message recently appeared on my website ostensibly from him:

"I first learned of this page [about his story] on December 28, 2019. I immediately wrote answers to its questions addressed to me, Wynne Johnson. But when I tried to post them to this page, I found that it could not accomodate such a long post. So I decided to make another video and just reference it here. See it at https://vimeo.com/381846991."

However, there is no video at that link. I am trying to determine if this is legit or a hoax. I would like to offer Johnson the chance to post his assertions at my site or at least see the video.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry that I cannot check my e-mail very often.  But I do check that gmail account; and the last time that I did before today, there was nothing new in the inbox.

I am attaching the text of my reply to W. Tracy Purnell.  My reply was too long to be posted in the comment box on his web site.

I also turned this into a text video on Vimeo.com, where it can be found with the title "My reply to W. Tracy Purnell" or by the URL https://vimeo.com/381846991.

Edited by Wynne Johnson
To replace with a longer file.

10 hours ago, Wynne Johnson said:

I am sorry that I cannot check my e-mail very often.  But I do check that gmail account; and the last time that I did before today, there was nothing new in the inbox.

I am attaching the text of my reply to W. Tracy Purnell.  My reply was too long to be posted in the comment box on his web site.

I also turned this into a text video on Vimeo.com, where it can be found with the title "My reply to W. Tracy Purnell" or by the URL https://vimeo.com/381846991.

Parnel reply.pdf 509.17 kB · 5 downloads

Thanks very much Wynne. In the interest of fairness, I'll put a link to your video in my "Wynne Johnson" article.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

Mr. Johnson,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my previous questions. I am researching Veciana’s allegations and your story is naturally of continued interest. I think it would be helpful to me and others evaluating your story if you would reply to just a few more concerns:

Do you believe that Vicki is being prevented from possibly confirming your story by her husband?

In your opinion, why would the “man in the library” advise Vicki to keep silent?

You have said that “it is clear” that Vicki “knew something” before the September 7, 1963 incident. Could you elaborate on what it is she knew and how she could have acquired this information?

Do you think that Vicki asked you to bring the camera because of her “foreknowledge” of the meeting?

According to your videos, Vicki told you that the men in the lobby “wanted to kill Castro and Kennedy.” Which of the three men was Vicki referring to and how would she know this?

Do you believe that members of Vicki’s family also had “foreknowledge” of certain events?

If I have it right, the sighting of the man at a party whom you believe was David Phillips occurred in 1965. At the time, Phillips was a highly placed CIA officer stationed in either Mexico or the Dominican Republic (depending on the exact date in 1965). Why would Phillips be concerned with the recruitment of high school/college students as you indicate in the videos?

If I understand correctly, you state in your videos that the plotters wanted “friendly witnesses” (in the form of yourself and Vicki) in place at Southland who could be identified and found later. Why were you and Vicki chosen and why did the plotters never seek to use you in this capacity?

Just out of curiosity, who was the “researcher and author” who questioned you by phone. You may contact me at wtparnell@hotmail.com if you do not want to give his name publicly or to discuss anything else.

According to your videos, an incident involving Marie Fonzi occurred in which you apparently related some dialog that you had not previously reported. Commendably, you endeavored to correct this in a subsequent video. Could you elaborate on how this came about, how the discrepancy was detected and what Mrs. Fonzi’s reaction was?

In a similar vein, you describe a situation where Phillips asked Veciana in Spanish, “Is it him?” (referring to yourself). Veciana replied “yes younger.” You now say this is a dream, but did Marie Fonzi ever think you were saying this really happened?

You speak of a “dark rumor” that kept you from talking about the JFK assassination until 2014. What is this “dark rumor” and if it is just a rumor, how or why could that make you stay silent?

How many JFK conferences have you appeared at to date?

Has your story been discussed on any other Internet forums?

Do you see the recent wave of skeptics of the Veciana story (even among members of the conspiracy community) as detrimental to the prospects of your own story being accepted?

• 3 weeks later...

no links in this whole thread are available or lead to having to sign in to vimeo

how is one to ascertain what these claims are?

and the mention of JVB as supporting evidence surely raises questions

it is commented that the gentleman does not appear to profit - but any claim surely raises a profile and can lead to interviews, media exposure. potential book and tv deals which can be lucrative 

could someone post links that actually work?

1 hour ago, Stephen Lavin said:

no links in this whole thread are available or lead to having to sign in to vimeo

how is one to ascertain what these claims are?

and the mention of JVB as supporting evidence surely raises questions

it is commented that the gentleman does not appear to profit - but any claim surely raises a profile and can lead to interviews, media exposure. potential book and tv deals which can be lucrative 

could someone post links that actually work?

This page has a link to Johnson's Vimeo videos and an overview of his claims:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/04/wynne-johnson.html

have managed to download the parnel q and a pdf

the answers have the ring of Files, JVB etc  - where their claims are interwoven with details that have been in the public domain for a long time 

another feature is that they always extend the story into areas that the original claim did not mention   eg Files dealing with the Mafia ..which is probable but then being linked to the CIA through Philips   or JVB linking Oswald to the CIA through the 'cancer plot' to the JFK plot

Wynne appears to do the same with the introduction of Vicki as having knowledge of the goings on of a CIA plot at the highest levels

Having taught students of all ages and professions including the police and military I would suggest that the idea that senior intelligence officials would employ teenagers to do anything of consequence in any plot is simply not believable

as anyone who has actually lived as an adult would surely agree that they are simply not reliable - however skilled they might be with guns as in the case of Files or research as in the case of JVB 

some of the actions mentioned by both these people - such as Files biting on a bullet and leaving it on the grassy knoll fence or being trusted with missions to deliver 'cancer weapons' are again highly suspect and potential reliabilty issues -..would any serious agent really sign off on this?