The Education Forum

Is that ... (Gasp) ... Billy Lovelady Talking With Gloria Calvery on the Steps?

2 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:
3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

What about the fact that Lovelady was standing in that very spot during nearly the full film record? And that the only time he wasn't standing there is when he moved to his left a few feet so he could peak around the corner of the entryway, as shown in Altgens 6?

If you don't like it when someone wonders if you purposely post dis-information, then stop posting dis-information over things that are so easy to fact check.

Jeez, I was obviously talking about pre-assassination Bill. Do you find it necessary to always respond in such a cantankerous and offensive manner?

(And even if someone does make a mistake, do you automatically label them a disinformation agent?)

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

So other than Washout Man .... what other film record is there depicting Lovelady "in that very spot during nearly the full film record" as you called it.

All the films show Lovelady near or at the top of the stairs, over on the west side! He moves closer to the center -- apparently to get a better view -- after Kennedy's limo had passed  (as indicated in Altgen 6). I said this in my prior post. (AFAIK this is true. I've never seen a film showing Lovelady elsewhere.)

And of course I'm talking pre-assassination! I'm not talking about later, after he'd gone inside and back out again.

16 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Jeez, I was obviously talking about pre-assassination Bill. Do you find it necessary to always respond in such a cantankerous and offensive manner?

(And even if someone does make a mistake, do you automatically label them a disinformation agent?)

old Wild Bill has been this way for 15 years now, its what got him thrown of Rich DellaRosa's JFK Assassination Research site years ago.... "photo-expert" is indeed a stretch. :)

31 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

What about the fact the the person you call Washout Man just happens to look like Lovelady, as far as we can tell? Includes his receding hairline. And is standing right where Lovelady had stood just seconds earlier?

The man walking down the extension just happens to look like Lovelady - Oswald just happened to look like Lovelady - the guy a couple of feet down from Lovelady on the stairs just happened to look like Lovelady as show from the Hughes film below ....

But only Lovelady himself was standing -- just seconds earlier -- in the position we see Lovelady Man (Washout Man) in the Darnell clip. That makes a huge difference.

Your position on this is very weak.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

" during nearly the full film record "

" I was obviously talking about pre-assassination "

It is not a single error, but rather the amount of errors that are seemingly made in support of your theories that become suspect. Even the above sentences do not mean the same thing. So far it has only been suggested that your claims makes one wonder if you purposely post erred and/or bogus observations. .

5 hours ago, Bill Miller said:

" during nearly the full film record "

" I was obviously talking about pre-assassination "

It is not a single error, but rather the amount of errors that are seemingly made in support of your theories that become suspect. Even the above sentences do not mean the same thing. So far it has only been suggested that your claims makes one wonder if you purposely post erred and/or bogus observations. .

This is what Bill resorts to when he can't win the argument. This and being ornery and offensive.

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

This is what Bill resorts to when he can't win the argument. This and being ornery and offensive.

15_zps2atcxd7s.jpg           Once again you want to say things that contradict each other and for me to ignore it. I say to just stop belly-aching and file a report if you find my quoting you word for word to be offensive.

57 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

.... stop belly-aching and file a report if you find my quoting you word for word to be offensive.

It's not your quoting me word-for-word that is offensive. It is your insinuations that I might be lying. And other slander.

Here is what you have said to me about me, word-for-word:

• ".... if someone had that portion of film and merely chose the profile view to claim the shirt was buttoned, then that would be deceitful as I sure you would agree."

• "I am hoping that you didn't just make that up out of thin air so to try and seem correct. They call that "Fake News" these days."

• "....you either do it on purpose [i.e. fudge the evidence to support my point of view] or you are showing to be inept at working with images."

• "If you don't like it when someone wonders if you purposely post dis-information, then stop posting dis-information over things that are so easy to fact check."

• "So far it has only been suggested that your claims makes one wonder if you purposely post erred and/or bogus observations."