The Education Forum

Is that ... (Gasp) ... Billy Lovelady Talking With Gloria Calvery on the Steps?

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

From the perspective of the Walker-did-it CT, the main member that I fully agree with on this thread is David Von Pein.   

All of the TSBD employees told the truth to the WC, as they remembered it.   Not one of them outright lied.   Some were mistaken about timing, but that is normal under the circumstances (i.e. they were asked to testify months later).

To solve the JFK Assassination aporias, we must be finally willing -- after 55 years -- to recognize that it was (1) the Dallas Police Department heads; (2) select DPD detectives; (3) Sheriff Decker; (4) Dallas Deputies; (5) the Dallas FBI; (6) the Dallas Secret Service; (7) the Dallas Postmaster; and (8) anyone connected with General Walker, who outright lied.

Unless we focus on them, the JFK Assassination will remain as unsolved tomorrow as it was 55 years ago.   Put all this energy on the correct suspects!

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul,

You do realize, don't you, that Shelley's and Lovelady's later statements and testimonies were quite different from their first day's statements?

--  TG

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

Paul,

You do realize, don't you, that Shelley's and Lovelady's later statements and testimonies were quite different from their first day's statements?

--  TG

Thomas,

Your opinion is that they were "quite different" so on this opinion you attempt to build a CT.

Yet the only "difference" is as I already said -- a matter of the Timing of Events that moved very quickly in the first 15 minutes after the shooting of JFK. 

The Events they describe match very well.   The Timing of those Events vary SLIGHTLY, which remains in the realm of the NORMAL.  Unless you can show different (after all these years) then this quest for a CT based on TSBD employees Bill Shelley and Billy Lovelady remains as futile today as it was a half-century ago.

Now -- if you can some a connection to a DPD officer, and a possible occlusion of facts to protect some DPD officer -- then you might have something.   So far I see nothing unusual in the slightest.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo