The Education Forum

TWO MARGUERITE OSWALDS -- NEW DETAILS

Jim Hargrove

15 hours ago, David Josephs said:

David,

The discrepancies you demonstrate in the following graphic, between the individual subject cards and the permanent cumulative record, can be explained innocently. For example, the tabulator could have accidentally picked up some other student's math card and written the two scores down on Oswald's permanent record. Thus explaining that discrepancy. In addition, that particular card may have shown 12 absent days, which would be the greatest reported among all the cards. And so the tabulator chose to write that down. Thus explaining that discrepancy.

Beauregard 1954-55 grade cards dont match record.jpg

But I can think of no innocent explanation for hand copying all or part of the facts off of Oswald's permanent record in order to create two copies... one complete and one partial. As you demonstrate happened here:

CE1384 NYC school records - three different versions of SAME RECORD.jpg

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Thanks, Sandy.  Isn’t it sad how few people in this thread can even discuss the evidence that has been presented here.  Tracy says Greg Parker has the answer in a book Tracy owns, but he won’t tell us what the answer is because… uh… the book is copyrighted and so he can’t describe what’s in it.   Everyone else just deals in generalities and sarcasm.   Not much of a debate here on the JFK Assassination Debate forum!

It is my opinion that most the folks who post against Armstrong's theory have a preconceived bias against the Harvey & Lee concept, and don't even bother trying to understand anything beyond the easiest-to-understand of evidence.

I'll bet the school record evidence is ignored by most. After all, in their minds, regardless of what this evidence shows, there must be some other logical explanation because surely the Harvey & Lee concept is wrong. Therefore there is no point in trying to understand the records or the discrepancies they present. These people chock it all up to misunderstandings and mistakes.

I don't know why they even question the official assassination story. Because LNers do the very same thing. It's all just misunderstandings and mistakes to them too.

45 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Then show it.

Sandy,

Why don't you use the "search" function for this forum and research it? 

And if that doesn't work, maybe you could try Google?

'greg parker' 'school records'   Or Something Like That.

(Some of us are tired of constantly explaining things to newbies and relative newbies like yourself.

It's kinda like reinventing the wheel over and over, ... again.)

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

2 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

I mean really.  You actually think that way back in the mid 50's the government had two clones of a kid running around and they even had two clones of his mother also running around...and for what? And they'd go through all of this complexity, falsifying his school records, faking other pictures and records for this grand unknown plan they had for both of them...eight long years before it was time to assassinate Kennedy.  I mean, do you not see how insane and ridiculous this all sounds?

Michael,

You really should try to make an effort to at least understand the basics of the analysis you are trying to debunk.  It would just take you a few minutes.  The “Oswald Project,” as CIA accountant James Wilcott referred to it, had nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination in the 1950s. It was created to give an American identity to a Russian-speaking kid so he could eventually “defect” to the USSR, which is exactly what happened.

The Oswald Project didn’t become entangled in the Kennedy assassination until the summer of 1963.  School records weren’t an issue until Nov. 22, 1963, and then they suddenly became a big problem.  That’s why Hoover was collecting school and teenaged employment records for “Lee Harvey Oswald” before he even determined if there were others involved in the conspiracy of if other government officials were targeted.  

All this information is presented near the top of the first page right here:

HarveyandLee.net

29 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,

Why don't you use the "search" function for this forum and research it? 

And if that doesn't work, maybe you could try Google?

'greg parker' 'school records'   Or Something Like That.

(Some of us are tired of constantly explaining things to newbies and relative newbies like yourself.

It's kinda like reinventing the wheel over and over, ... again.)

Tommy,

You can get all Googly for as long as you want  looking for "greg parker" and a rational explanation of why, for example, the Warren Commission published school records showing "Lee Harvey Oswald" attended school simultaneously at PS 44 in New York City and Beauregard school in New Orleans, but you won't find it.  Tracy Parnell tried, and he didn't find it either, as I will demonstrate in my next post.  David and I post evidence, and all you can do is tell us to look somewhere else to find the "truth."   That's pretty damned lame!  

31 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Tommy,

You can get all Googly for as long as you want  looking for "greg parker" and a rational explanation of why, for example, the Warren Commission published school records showing "Lee Harvey Oswald" attended school simultaneously at PS 44 in New York City and Beauregard school in New Orleans, but you won't find it.  Tracy Parnell tried, and he didn't find it either, as I will demonstrate in my next post.  David and I post evidence, and all you can do is tell us to look somewhere else to find the "truth."   That's pretty damned lame!  

Dear Jim,

LOL

PS  Why don't you and Armstrong and Josephs just call it "case closed," indict the whole gosh darned  C.I.A., and move on to proving, with "evidence," that the moon really, really, really, really is made out of green cheese imported from Planet X by George Soros' Secret Spaceships or ... something like that?

Edited by Thomas Graves

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tracy,

The school records are easy to read and understand. There was a Lee Harvey Oswald attending a school in New York City and one attending a school in New Orleans at the same time. Nobody sat down and invented those records out of thin air. (Unless one believes it was done nefariously... which ironically is NOT believed to be the case by the CTers.)

The only conceivable way this could have happened (other than nefariously, e.g. by an intelligence agency), is if there were two Lee Harvey Oswalds. I mean, let's be reasonable and honest about this!

And that is a perfectly reasonable explanation... the only reasonable explanation. I'm sure there were multiple Tracy Parnells and multiple Sandy Larsens enrolled in different schools at the same time. That shouldn't surprise anybody. And neither should the same conclusion about two Lee Harvey Oswalds attending two schools at the same time.

The ONLY thing questionable is whether or not those two Oswalds were connected in some way. The Harvey & Lee way.

The bottom line is this: If John Armstrong and Jim Hargrove can prove the connection, then they have a strong case. If not, then they don't.

Yes, that is a reasonable assumption that there could be two boys with the same name in two different schools at the same time. However, in this case we know from other information such as the addresses they lived at and much more that this is the same individual. Therefore, since we know we are talking about the same Oswald that the records are either being misread or are incorrect (probably both).

26 minutes ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

I did-page 9.

Four days ago, I posted the following WC documents showing that “Lee Harvey Oswald” simultaneously attended school in the fall semester of the 1953-54 school year at PS 44 in New York City and Beauregard junior high school in New Orleans.

Beauregard%20Record.jpg

NYC%20school%20record.jpg

Minutes after I posted the conflicting records, Tracy Parnell wrote:

Greg Parker has answered all this stuff ad nauseam so no need to reinvent the wheel. here is a typical thread that discusses the subject if anyone is interested:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/19762-harvey-and-lee-john-armstrong/&page=91#comment-313030

BTW, Parker explains the situation very clearly and succinctly in his book Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold War vol. 2 in the section titled "Creating Mayhem With Historical Records."

Mr. Parnell then spent several days explaining he couldn’t tell us what was in Parker’s book because it was “copyrighted.”  After enduring some criticism about this excuse, he finally made an effort, last night, to address the facts.

Most of Tracy’s post addresses the fact that “Lee Harvey Oswald” attended schools in New York City for the 1952-1953 school year.  But, as Tracy surely knows, we weren’t talking about that year.  The Beauregard and PS 44 school records conflict for the next year, 1953-1954.  At the end of yesterday’s post, Tracy finally gets around to Beauregard with these remarks:

This is Parker’s analysis from Lee Harvey Oswald’s Cold War vol. 2 as paraphrased by me:

Wilfred Head told the FBI that the number opposite “Re Ad” was the total number of days LHO attended. Head says 180 days were “regular” and 170 the mandated minimum. But in the case the 54-55 school year 168 days are listed. Parker says that since this is below the minimum mandate that it is obviously not the total number of days in the school year. But if you add the days absent (12) to the “Re Ad” you get 180 the “normal” number of days. For the 53-54 year, you get 184, but there is allowance for some variance.

Parker does not mention the grade cards but they are wrong apparently.

Anyway, there is an alternate explanation so don’t say I have never done anything for the H&L guys.

As you can see, the “alternate explanation” we have been waiting days to hear about does not even attempt to explain how Oswald was attending two different schools some 1300 miles apart at the same time.  

3 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

As you can see, the “alternate explanation” we have been waiting days to hear about does not even attempt to explain how Oswald was attending two different schools some 1300 miles apart at the same time.  

If it explains that the records are wrong or misread it does. And I already told you that you were familiar with the explanations and would not accept them. For the final time, there ARE other explanations for the school records even if it is just that the records are wrong or being misread. It requires a leap of faith to believe in the face of a mountain of other evidence, that there were two Oswalds. You choose to believe that, or say you believe it.

But as you yourself said in 2001, if the H&L theory is wrong so what?

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/01/so-what.html

This indicates that you believe "the end justifies the means" the means in this case being the H&L theory.

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Michael,

You really should try to make an effort to at least understand the basics of the analysis you are trying to debunk.  It would just take you a few minutes.  The “Oswald Project,” as CIA accountant James Wilcott referred to it, had nothing to do with the Kennedy assassination in the 1950s. It was created to give an American identity to a Russian-speaking kid so he could eventually “defect” to the USSR, which is exactly what happened.

The Oswald Project didn’t become entangled in the Kennedy assassination until the summer of 1963.  School records weren’t an issue until Nov. 22, 1963, and then they suddenly became a big problem.  That’s why Hoover was collecting school and teenaged employment records for “Lee Harvey Oswald” before he even determined if there were others involved in the conspiracy of if other government officials were targeted.  

All this information is presented near the top of the first page right here:

HarveyandLee.net

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/03/james-wilcott.html

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

David and I post evidence, and all you can do is tell us to look somewhere else to find the "truth."   That's pretty damned lame!  

While it is true that the school records are evidence, not every piece of evidence is accurate, especially when it is being misread. You have to examine all the available evidence and when you do that it shows one Oswald. Notice that the H&L fans including Sandy are not even mentioning the scientific evidence in this case. They prefer to use witness statements and he confusing history of the Oswald family. this allows them to get away with what they do.

3 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

I mean really.  You actually think that way back in the mid 50's the government had two clones of a kid running around and they even had two clones of his mother also running around...and for what? And they'd go through all of this complexity, falsifying his school records, faking other pictures and records for this grand unknown plan they had for both of them...eight long years before it was time to assassinate Kennedy.  I mean, do you not see how insane and ridiculous this all sounds?

Very well said.