The Education Forum

Were TSBD employees Jacob, Holt, and Simmons misidentified as Calvery, Hicks, and Reed?

13 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

From left to right in this photo: Gloria Calvery (red hair, with glasses), Carol (last name unknown), another Carol (last name unknown), Karen Westbrook, Karen Hicks in red, and on the far right, a woman whose name is unknown.

Ah, okay I see it now. The words "Label Text" needs to be clicked.

Anyway thanks for posting this Denis. The most important thing these new photos brings to light is that Gloria Calvery's hair was DARK red, not a light shade of red like strawberry blonde. We'd never seen a color photo of Calvery before.

Some time ago, when Bart Kamp noted that Calvery's hair was red, I made the point that if it was red, it had to have been a DARK red because the B&W photos all show her as having dark hair.

Now that it has been confirmed that Calvery's hair was dark red, that put's another nail in the coffin of the beliefs of some the the woman in the middle here is Gloria Calvery:

DARNELL80.jpg.caff67618fcce5eb49d544859a

That woman does NOT have dark red hair. That woman in all likelihood is Gloria Jeanne Holt:

gloria_jeanne_holt_yearbook_zps5ubmznl2.

After all, Gloria Jeanne Holt and Stella Mae Jacob both said they were standing together. The same cannot be said about Gloria Calvery and Stella Mae Jacob.

Now let's look at the same three women in the Zapruder film:

temoins071.jpg

The three women on the right are the same three woman in the photo above. (Ignore the name labels as they are all wrong.)

Bart Kamp claims that the middle of these three woman is Gloria Calvery. But that cannot be true. The woman shown here does NOT have dark red hair! She may have strawberry blonde hair, which is sort of a light red mixed with blond. But not dark red. (If you look at the photos of Gloria Calvery that Denis provides a link to, you will see that Gloria Calvery's hair was REALLY dark! Not just a little dark.)

The truth is that the middle woman here is the same person as the middle woman in the above photo... in all likelihood Gloria Jeanne Holt.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In short, the three women on the right:      (ignore the names)

temoins071.jpg

are the same as these three women:     (ignore the names)

DARNELL80.jpg.caff67618fcce5eb49d544859a

and have been correctly identified as these women:

Stella-Mae-Jacob.jpg?resize=150%2C150     Jean-Holt-1962.jpg?resize=150%2C150     Sharon-Simmons-1960-HS-Pic_zpsa0kxtsoh.j
Stella Mae Jacob                 Gloria Jeanne Holt               Sharron Simmons/Nelson

(We don't have an independent photo of Stella Mae Jacob. But there is no dispute among the primary researchers on her identification. She is identified based on her being native American (darker skin) and on whom she said she was standing with.)

These three women all stated in their FBI affidavits that they were standing together. (And none of them said they were standing with the other group of women, the group which Bart Kamp has these confused with.)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Pix of Stella Mae Jacob, which I posted last Nov.  

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/stella-mae-jacob/

Dark red, that is just you guessing Here is a colour pic. So it is not dark red.

The 6th floor has 6 photos from Karen Westbrook's collection published.

Go to https://emuseum.jfk.org/search/karen.

preview

Third from right Gloria Calvery, 2nd from right Karen Westbrook.

Edited by Bart Kamp

15 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Dark red, that is just you guessing.

calvery_holt_red_hair.thumb.jpg.cd4a86a7c2b55098efb13ce273f1543e.jpg

But I don't know why you want to continue arguing the point. Because it appears that now you agree with me and Tommy, that the woman with strawberry blond hair is Gloria Holt. At least that appears to be the case on this page of your website:

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/gloria-jean-holt/

And yet, on this other page of your website, you're still saying that the strawberry blond woman is Gloria Calvery:

http://www.prayer-man.com/living-history-with-karen-westbrook-scranton/

where you say, "....it is Calvery until proven otherwise." (Your highlight.)    :huh:

Edited by Sandy Larsen

16 hours ago, Bart Kamp said:

Never understood this obsessive behavior that started with Bob Prudhomme 4 years or so ago.

Gloria Calvery is an integral part of the Shelley, Lovelady, Adams, Baker 2nd-floor-fabrication nexus that was used to cover up Oswald's alibi. Locating her has helped in separating fact from fiction in Shelley's and Lovelady's changing stories.

The reason you have no use for Calvery's identification is because it shows that you are wrong about Shelley and Lovelady walking to the railroad yard ~30 seconds after the shooting.

9 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

calvery_holt_red_hair.thumb.jpg.cd4a86a7c2b55098efb13ce273f1543e.jpg

But I don't know why you want to continue arguing the point. Because it appears that now you agree with me and Tommy, that the woman with strawberry blond hair is Gloria Holt. At least that appears to be the case on this page of your website:

http://www.prayer-man.com/tsbd/gloria-jean-holt/

And yet, on this other page of your website, you're still saying that the strawberry blond woman is Gloria Calvery:

http://www.prayer-man.com/living-history-with-karen-westbrook-scranton/

where you say, "....it is Calvery until proven otherwise." (Your highlight.)    :huh:

I have no issue with admitting when I have been misguided even when you notice it rather ;late, but you on the other hand, well well.....

Calvery is not an important part, and no Shelley and Lovelady did leave those steps. But this and the fact that THAT is not dark red hair, is just you being a stubborn denier.

Keep at it Sandy Larsen, you have such a gift when it comes to photo ID-ing, almost as good as Doyle.

Enough from me and these futile internet debates with deniers.

John yours is called Sharron Ann Simmons.

I have not seen any evidence that she had Ann added to her name.

And with regards to your question, I think Linda Giovanna Zambanini found her pic at w-yearbook.com

I found Linda's Sharon in the 1960 Thomas Jefferson High School yearbook.  Unless she graduated at 16 (which is possible - I did!), my Sharon at Adamson High would make more sense.  She would have been 18 in 1962.