Jump to content
The Education Forum

Were TSBD employees Jacob, Holt, and Simmons misidentified as Calvery, Hicks, and Reed?


Recommended Posts

According to the written witness statements many woman were said to be situated HALF WAY BETWEEN Houston st and the underpass.

I am trying to relocate the witness statements of 4-other woman who were standing in a group together on Elm.

 

Edited by Robin Unger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

I still have not seen convincing proof from you Thomas regarding your identification of the 3-woman as  Native American Stella Jakob, and blond-haired Gloria Jeanne Holt, and (probably) Sharon Simmons  ????

Robin,

Do you you have a better candidate for light-skinned Calvery than the dark-complected, Native American-looking gal Thierry Speth chose back in the day. i.e. the woman on the left here?

--  Tommy :sun

Conversely, wouldn't you agree that Stella Jacob's documented sidekick that afternoon, Gloria Jeanne Holt, looks a lot like Thierry's "Karen Hicks"?

Scroll down to see a 1963 high school photograph of Gloria Jeanne Holt http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13242379-minor-witnesses

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I used Don's plat as the source for the woman being Calvery

I know that Don has done interviews with many of the spectators in Dealey Plaza, which is why i didn't question it.

 

Todd Vaughn sent me the Darnell frames, at the time he questioned the identification of the dark skinned woman as being Calvery ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Robin Unger said:

Calvary_1.jpg

I know Robin.  The errors have been unintentionally perpetuated and compounded for a long time, haven't they.  And to think that one silly little error started it all off -- The FBI's (or the girls') stating, incorrectly, that they'd been standing on the SOUTH side of Elm Street.  LOL!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Robin,

Do you you have a better candidate for light-skinned Calvery than the dark-complected, Native American-looking gal Thierry Speth chose back in the day. i.e. the woman on the left here?

DARNELL80a.jpg

--  Tommy :sun

Conversely, wouldn't you agree that Stella Jacob's documented sidekick that afternoon, Gloria Jeanne Holt, looks a lot like Thierry's "Karen Hicks"?  (Ya gotta watch the video!)

Now, scroll down to see a 1963 high school photograph of Gloria Jeanne Holt ("Jeanne Holt") http://www.reopenkennedycase.org/apps/forums/topics/show/13242379-minor-witnesses

Now watch the above video, again!

Edited and bumped for Robin Unger

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

I know Robin.  The errors have been unintentionally perpetuated and compounded for a long time, haven't they.  And to think that one silly little error started it all off -- The FBI's (or the girls') stating, incorrectly, that they'd been standing on the SOUTH side of Elm Street.  LOL!

Someone sure got it mixed up. The women may have been facing south, but certainly not on the south side of the street.

Edited by Bill Miller
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

Yes, there is a resemblance to Hicks, Thomas do you think the crying woman looks 19-years old ?

Do you think Westbrook looks 18-years old ?

Robin,

Yes, I think the blond gal looks like she could be 19-years-old.  Why?  Do you think she looks younger than that?  (lol)  How old do you think Gloria Jeanne Holt looks in her high school photos?

Westbrook?  Please explain.

--  Tommy :sun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2017 at 11:27 AM, Robin Unger said:

Please post photo's showing

Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Jeanne Holt, and Sharon Simmons-Nelson

Dear Robin,

You and Don Roberdeau and Thierry "Fake News" Speth mislabeled Stella Jacob, Gloria Holt, and Sharon Simmons as "Gloria Calvary" (sic), "Karan Hicks" and "Carol Reed" a long long time ago.

The question is, are you going to continue mislabeling them like that (thereby continuing to confuse students and researchers of the JFK assassination), or are you going to "swallow your pride" and finally set things straight by ... getting it right?

Heck, if it makes you feel any better, you don't even have to give me credit for being the one who finally figured out, after all these years, that your (plural) dark-skinned "Gloria Calvary" was actually Native American Stella Mae Jacob, all along.

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2017 at 5:03 AM, Thomas Graves said:

Robin,

You and Don Roberdeau and Thierry "Fake News" Speth mislabeled them as Gloria CalvAry (sic), and either Karan Hicks and Carol Reed, or Carol Reed and Karan Hicks, a long long time ago.

The question is, are you going to continue mislabeling them like that (and confusing students and researchers of the JFK assassination), or are you going to "swallow your pride" and finally set things straight by getting it right?

Heck, if it makes you feel any better, you don't even have to give me credit for being the one who finally figured out, after all these years, that your dark-skinned "Gloria CalvAry" was actually Native American Stella Mae Jacob!

--  Tommy :sun

edited and bumped

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You Haven't proven anything Thomas.

As for your comment about Calvery, if you go back and read my posts you will see that i already swallowed my pride, and that i removed the Calvery identification in the Zapruder frame months ago in my image gallery.

but i will not alter Hicks and Reed until you prove you are correct.

 

Show me who else on the forums agrees with you, that the three ladies are 

Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Jeanne Holt, and Sharon Simmons-Nelson

Stop grandstanding Thomas, and post a more convincing theory, one that i can get behind.

Edited by Robin Unger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

You Haven't proven anything Thomas.

As for your comment about Calvery, if you go back and read my posts you will see that i already swallowed my pride, and that i removed the Calvery identification in the Zapruder frame months ago in my image gallery.

but i will not alter Hicks and Reed until you prove you are correct.

 

Show me who else on the forums agrees with you, that the three ladies are 

Stella Mae Jacob, Gloria Jeanne Holt, and Sharon Simmons-Nelson

Stop grandstanding Thomas, and post a more convincing theory, one that i can get behind.

 

Robin,

I believe Sandy Larsen agrees with me, but maybe I'm wrong.

Why don't you ask him?

--  Tommy :sun

PS  Do you still believe Gloria Jeanne Holt, Sharon Simmons (Nelson) and Native American Stella Mae Jacob were standing on the south side of Elm Street, about half-way between Houston Street and the Triple Underpass, just like their FBI statements have them saying where they were standing during the motorcade?

If so, could you please try to find them standing on the south side of Elm Street for us?

Thanks in advance, Robin.

--  Tommy

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...