Jump to content
The Education Forum

"More on Spanish Trace ... Giant Says the Shepherd Has a One-Inch Scar on Left Eyebrow"


Recommended Posts

http://www.jfk-online.com/billings4.htmllass

Ninth paragraph down.

 

Note the scar on Morales' left eyebrow.

FWIW, He was half Spanish (his mother was from Spain), and half Yaqui Indian.

Image result for "david sanchez morales"

 

"A certain person who is known to you"  (Morales?)

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/cia/russholmes/104-10400/104-10400-10302/html/104-10400-10302_0002a.htm

 

Camera-toting (note the thin leather strap around his neck) "Neck Scratcher" enters from the left at 03:55 while scratching his neck.

No, this was not filmed at the Maison Blanche Building where Dean Andrews claimed to have seen Oswald passing out flyers on 8/09/63, but a little farther down, in the 700 block of Canal Street, on the same day. This short clip was shot by 16-year old James Doyle from Portland, Oregon.

 

WARNING TO PAUL TREJO:  PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO HIJACK THIS THREAD

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sandy Larsen said:


He seems to be pointing to Oswald the whole time?

But for who's benefit?

 

Sandy,

One would almost think he was pointing to Oswald for the photographer, 16 year-old James Doyle (R.I.P.)

I hesitate to throw this in, but James Doyle was visiting New Orleans with five other people (his parents, his 12 year-old sister, and a married couple who were friends of the family).  A couple of them said in their FBI statement that they saw TWO pro-Castro protesters there that day: Oswald (with a sign around his neck - which we can see in the clip, btw) and ANOTHER GUY (who was carrying a sign on a wooden stake).

--  Tommy :sun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:


Tommy,

The handwritten notes written later on Win (Scott's?) letter -- which accompanied the three photos -- suggest that Win was referring to LHO ("a certain person known to you"), but that he was wrong. You are suggesting that the photos were really of Morales? Or of Morales and Oswald together, as suggested by Garrison according to Billing's notes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Sandy,

One would almost think he was pointing to Oswald for the photographer, 16 year-old James Doyle (R.I.P.)

I hesitate to throw this in, but James Doyle was visiting New Orleans with five other people (his parents, his 12 year-old sister, and a married couple who were friends of the family).  A couple of them said in their FBI statement that they saw TWO pro-Castro protesters there that day: Oswald (with a sign around his neck - which we can see in the clip, btw) and ANOTHER GUY (who was carrying a sign on a wooden stake).

--  Tommy :sun


Tommy,

You believe that Morales's scratching/pointing is significant. Yet James Doyle is only 16. An apparent tourist accompanied by adult tourists. I'm having a hard time figuring out what you've got in mind.

Oh, maybe this: Maybe Morales was pointing Oswald out to a colleague standing behind him. And James Doyle just happened to be filming. Is that it?

EDIT: Oh... you already said that the pointing seemed to be for Doyle's benefit.

Edited by Sandy Larsen
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:


Tommy,

The handwritten notes written later on Win (Scott's?) letter -- which accompanied the three photos -- suggest that Win was referring to LHO ("a certain person known to you"), but that he was wrong. You are suggesting that the photos were really of Morales? Or of Morales and Oswald together, as suggested by Garrison according to Billing's notes?

Sandy,

Yes.  Maybe.  I mean it's logical.  In that CIA Mexico City may have had photos of Spanish-speaking Morales acting as Oswald's "shepherd" and suspected that he was up to no good, but, in the interest of trying to figure out who was manipulating and / or impersonating Oswald in Mexico City (and whether or not Morales himself was involved), they couldn't reveal, except to J. C. King, what they had, so Goodpasture substituted the 10/02/63 of the burly, balding "Yuri Moskalev" / "Mexico City Mystery Man" figure instead, but those aren't the photos that Mexico City actually sent to J. C. King.  I'm thinking they sent the "real deal" photos of "the shepherd" (Morales?) to King, and only to King.

I think this ties is with Simpich's theory in State Secret, and also, unfortunately, with Trejo's "CT" as well.

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:


Tommy,

You believe that Morales's scratching/pointing is significant. Yet James Doyle is only 16. An apparent tourist accompanied by adult tourists. I'm having a hard time figuring out what you've got in mind.

Oh, maybe this: Maybe Morales was pointing Oswald out to a colleague standing behind him. And James Doyle just happened to be filming. Is that it?

EDIT: Oh... you already said that the pointing seemed to be for Doyle's benefit.

Sandy,

That's the little theory I posited a long time ago on the forum, and I still like it.

--  Tommy :sun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tommy - explain his this fits into Trejo? His reading of Simpich is that CIA brass did not know who impersonated or shepherded Oswald in MC (if Oswald was there). But I have said and believe that they had pictures, and therefore that who impersonated Oswald was not a mystery to the few who were privy to the actual surveillance photos. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, Billings account mentions the scar on the eyebrow Mexican seen with Oswald at the Carousel club in Nivember of 1963. Seems Garrison was onto Morales. Question for my busy and lazy self - did Garrison refer to Morales by name?

Edited by Paul Brancato
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Also, Billings account mentions the scar on the eyebrow Mexican seen with Oswald at the Carousel club in Nivember of 1963. Seems Garrison was onto Morales. Question for my busy and lazy self - did Garrison refer to Morales by name?

Paul,

Would you mind telling us which month (time period, actually) in Billings' Journal that can be found?

After all, I don't know everything, you know.  Nor do I have a crystal ball.

Thank you so much.

--  Tommy :sun

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

http://www.jfk-online.com/billings4.htmllass

Ninth paragraph down.

 

Note the scar on Morales' left eyebrow.

FWIW, He was half Spanish (his mother was from Spain), and half Yaqui Indian.

Image result for "david sanchez morales"

 

"A certain person who is known to you"  (Morales?)

https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/cia/russholmes/104-10400/104-10400-10302/html/104-10400-10302_0002a.htm

 

Camera-toting (note the thin leather strap around his neck) "Neck Scratcher" enters from the left at 03:55 while scratching his neck.

No, this was not filmed at the Maison Blanche Building, but down the same street (Canal) on the same day (August 9, 1963).  This short clip was shot by 16-year old James Doyle from Portland, Oregon.

 

WARNING TO PAUL TREJO:  PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO HIJACK THIS THREAD

--  Tommy :sun

I am thinking that those guys are these guys in disguise. If we could just figure out who these guys are....

 

 

 

 

 

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by Michael Clark
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Tommy - explain his this fits into Trejo? His reading of Simpich is that CIA brass did not know who impersonated or shepherded Oswald in MC (if Oswald was there). But I have said and believe that they had pictures, and therefore that who impersonated Oswald was not a mystery to the few who were privy to the actual surveillance photos. 

Dear Paul,

I cannot speak for Paul Trejo.  We do not secretly correspond.  I know only what you should know from Trejo's ad nauseum posts.

--  Tommy :sun

PS  Why don't you get a computer and do a little digging around, yourself?

PPS  The theory that I seem to be gravitating towards is that Mexico City CIA did know who impersonated Oswald, but for some reason (and not necessarily for some evil, JFK Assassination reason) chose not to reveal it.  Problem being, the bad guys somehow knew why MC was withholding that hot "intell," and used that knowledge to their advantage in the assassination and / or its cover up.

In other words, don't ask me to explain, because just like you, .... I haven't got a clue.

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tommy, not to derail your thread, but, is there a thread that explains where you sit, in your theory, that is? You mock the Deep-state stuff, which, I think, rules out the CIA; I don't think your a nutter, and you don't seem to embrace Paul's theory. Can you sum-up where you are at, or direct me to where I can see your position?

Cheer,

Michael

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/2/2017 at 4:08 PM, Michael Clark said:

Tommy, not to derail your thread, but, is there a thread that explains where you sit, in your theory, that is? You mock the Deep-state stuff, which, I think, rules out the CIA; I don't think your a nutter, and you don't seem to embrace Paul's theory. Can you sum-up where you are at, or direct me to where I can see your position?

Cheer,

Michael

 

Dear Michael,

No, there isn't.  Nothing even approaching that Holy Grail.

My "theory" is kinda like my so-called mind -- scattered all over the frickin' place.  (Pardon my German.)

Not to sound rude, but am I required to have a coherent theory?  If not required, expected, then?

In other words, what does it matter?

Am I really all that "influential" here?

Gosh.  I'm flattered!

Or is it that I'm just so gosh-darned ... suspicious?

Would you rather that I leave?

--  Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...