The Education Forum

Does Lifton's Best Evidence indicate that the coverup and the crime were committed by the same people?

4 hours ago, Gerry Simone said:

I posted a link to a letter or memo transcribing Hoover's phone call of November 24th at 4 pm about positing the LGT, which may be Wrone's source.  Another gent posted that McBundy mentions it the day before.

Cheers.

Gerry,

Although anybody can be mistaken -- Professor. David Wrone said explicitly, on multiple occasions, that Hoover developed the Lone-Gunman-Theory by 4pm EST on 11/22/1963 "right in his office overlooking the Potomac."

I believe Wrone's sources were FBI telephone records from 11/22/1963, including a call to RFK at 3pm (IIRC) that Lee Harvey Oswald was certainly not a member of any Communist Party.  (Hoover knew the names of every single Communist Party member in the USA.)

Only minutes later (IIRC) Hoover told another high official that Oswald was never actually a leader of the FPCC.

That is to say -- Hoover had a fairly thick and complete dossier on Lee Harvey Oswald, and knew that the FPCC in New Orleans was a Fake chapter.  IMHO, Hoover also knew that Fake FPCC operated at 544 Camp Street.

Once Hoover made that connection with Guy Banister -- knowing Banister's Radical Right politics -- Hoover figured out the whole JFK Kill Team plot instantly.  That's my reading.

That would agree with Wrone -- by 4pm EST on 11/22/1963.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Gerry,

According to Jeff Caufield (2015) Oswald was a malcontent and Rightist ex-Marine who wanted to be a CIA double-agent.   

If Oswald was ever an actual Communist sympathizer he would have had at least one Communist contact in his social world -- but he did not.

His associates included George De Mohrenschildt, a former Baron in Eastern Europe, and Guy Banister, David Ferrie and Clay Shaw, who were Radical Rightists in New Orleans, as well as Gerry Patrick Hemming and various members of Interpen mercenaries.

Respectfully -- anybody who continues to believe that Oswald was a Communist sympathizer has simply bought the Guy Banister sheep-dip.  

Volkmar Schmidt -- who did not testify for the Warren Commission, was a young friend of George De Mohrenschildt, and knew Oswald personally.   Schmidt acknowledged that he spent a lot of time (some said hours) at a Dallas party in February 1963, to convince Oswald that General Walker was as bad as Adolf Hitler.  His motive, said Schmidt, was that Oswald was ranting against JFK's Bay of Pigs fiasco.

This was no Communist sympathizer -- just the opposite.  Yet the Red Oswald myth continues to this very day.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Hi Paul,

I meant that Oswald was PURPORTED to be a Communist sympathizer that marched to the beat of his own drum, ergo the lone nut.  They made him out to be a "wannabe" comrade of the Soviet Union, etc. etc.

Therefore, and under this premise, the plotters did not want a confrontation with the Soviets per se, but merely a regime change and new U.S. foreign policy to their liking, which didn't preclude an invasion of or coup d'etat in Cuba. 

1 hour ago, Gerry Simone said:

Hi Paul,

I meant that Oswald was PURPORTED to be a Communist sympathizer that marched to the beat of his own drum, ergo the lone nut.  They made him out to be a "wannabe" comrade of the Soviet Union, etc. etc.

Therefore, and under this premise, the plotters did not want a confrontation with the Soviets per se, but merely a regime change and new U.S. foreign policy to their liking, which didn't preclude an invasion of or coup d'etat in Cuba. 

Gerry,

OK, I misread your post.   I see what you mean now.  Sorry about that.

Yet my question still stands, IMHO.  Why sheep-dip Lee Harvey Oswald as a Fidel-loving FPCC Communist in New Orleans, before-during-and-after the summer of 1963, only to say he had "no accomplices of any kind" in the JFK assassination -- i.e. that he was a Lone Nut?

I still don't see the rationale.   I'm really trying here.  

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

44 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Gerry,

OK, I misread your post.   I see what you mean now.  Sorry about that.

Yet my question still stands, IMHO.  Why sheep-dip Lee Harvey Oswald as a Fidel-loving FPCC Communist in New Orleans, before-during-and-after the summer of 1963, only to say he had "no accomplices of any kind" in the JFK assassination -- i.e. that he was a Lone Nut?

I still don't see the rationale.   I'm really trying here.  

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

No problem Paul.

I understand where you're coming from.  

Now that I'm thinking about the planted bullet at the hospital (which I previously stated was CE 399, which would mean advanced planning to frame Oswald), I realize that the original or actual bullet observed at Parkland Hospital was NOT CE 399.  It morphed into that WCC bullet much later according to testimonies and interviews (evidence destroying the chain of possession). 

Maybe the original bullet (pointed) that was hastily planted, was meant to show that another gunman was involved, because it could not have matched the MC (incompatible with the expelled hulls on the 6th floor), but that perhaps Hoover's boys made the switch to an MC bullet to destroy the evidence for different ammo and another shooter?

Hmmmmm.  

Edited by Gerry Simone

If you look into the chain of evidence for CE399 as well as the witness interviews of people who saw it at Parkland you find that the sharp nosed hunting type round seen at Parkland morphs in to a MC round while in the possession of the Secret Service in Washington and that there are some serious conflicts in identification which occur at the point in time the round passes between agents, Rowley and into evidence. It is very consistent in timing and pattern with other activities at that point in time to eliminate or obfuscate evidence of multiple shooters....and as "sloppy" as the rest.

11 hours ago, Gerry Simone said:

No problem Paul.

I understand where you're coming from.  

Now that I'm thinking about the planted bullet at the hospital (which I previously stated was CE 399, which would mean advanced planning to frame Oswald), I realize that the original or actual bullet observed at Parkland Hospital was NOT CE 399.  It morphed into that WCC bullet much later according to testimonies and interviews (evidence destroying the chain of possession). 

Maybe the original bullet (pointed) that was hastily planted, was meant to show that another gunman was involved, because it could not have matched the MC (incompatible with the expelled hulls on the 6th floor), but that perhaps Hoover's boys made the switch to an MC bullet to destroy the evidence for different ammo and another shooter?

Hmmmmm.  

Gerry,

I agree that Oswald was carefully framed as a shooter in 11/22/1963, however, I see that as entirely separate from any Lone Gunman Theory.

Here's a likely scenario:  

1. Oswald delivered his rifle to people he trusted that morning (perhaps Interpen guys) and rogues in the Dallas police got the weapon early in the morning to plan their day.

2.  Oswald's rifle was likely one of the weapons used.

3. Oswald was on the second floor having his lunch alone at the time of the shooting.

4. After the shooting, rogues in the Dallas police constructed the so-called snipers nest and placed the shells just right.

This was not to frame a Lone Gunman, but to frame Oswald as one of the Communist gang, where the others got away.

Oswald had been framed as a Communist in New Orleans that summer, and all the plotters knew it.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

On 4/12/2017 at 8:53 AM, Paul Trejo said:

Gerry,

I agree that Oswald was carefully framed as a shooter in 11/22/1963, however, I see that as entirely separate from any Lone Gunman Theory.

1. Oswald delivered his rifle to people he trusted that morning (perhaps Interpen guys) and rogues in the Dallas police got the weapon early in the morning to plan their day.

3. Oswald was on the second floor having his lunch alone at the time of the shooting.

4. After the shooting, rogues in the Dallas police constructed the so-called snipers nest and placed the shells just right.

This was not to frame a Lone Gunman, but to frame Oswald as one of the Communist gang, where the others got away.

Oswald had been framed as a Communist in New Orleans that summer, and all the plotters knew it.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Hi Paul,

I doubt that the DPD were interested in framing Oswald for the purpose of having the assassination blamed on the Soviets or Cubans.  The DPD might have been pressured to find a scapegoat, especially after a cop was murdered.  Recall that Frazier said that Fritz also accused him of assassinating the President, per his presentation at the JFK Lancer conference in 2015.

However, the point I was trying to make, which might bolster your theory that the Lone Gunman scenario was concocted if not just implemented post-assassination by Hoover, was that the original or pointy bullet found on that stretcher was intended to be different than the kind fired from the Mannlicher-Carcano, being the WCC bullet later known as CE 399.  In other words, maybe the bullet first seen at Parkland was supposed to be introduced as evidence for a different shooter, but Hoover et al could not allow this, otherwise they would be forced to admit that a second shooter using different ammo was involved, ergo conspiracy, and that meant a conspiracy probably involving Communists due to Oswald's incriminated profile. (The plotters might have done this because they didn't have a second patsy like Oswald).

In the alternative, it's also possible that the pointy bullet was the wrong* one chosen by the plotters to make the case against Oswald a solid one, whether you assume a LG or Multi-Shooter scenario from the outset.

* being another example of a bungled conspiracy

P.S.  I thought I read somewhere that an empty evidence envelope marked 7.62 mm round found on the roof of the TSBD building (or elsewhere) was later found in the archives many years later.  Could this be obstruction of justice by Hoover and the boys to cover-up a multi-shooter scenario too, in favour of a lone gunman story line?

Edited by Gerry Simone

6 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Gerry,

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Paul, if the story was that "the others got away." that would result in an extensive investigation into the other shooters present in the plaza. That could lead to the identity of the real shooters. It seems odd to me that their plan would allow loose ends like that. I'm sure you considered this already, what do you think of the issue?

5 hours ago, Gerry Simone said:

Hi Paul,

I doubt that the DPD were interested in framing Oswald for the purpose of having the assassination blamed on the Soviets or Cubans.  The DPD might have been pressured to find a scapegoat, especially after a cop was murdered.  Recall that Frazier said that Fritz also accused him of assassinating the President, per his presentation at the JFK Lancer conference in 2015.

However, the point I was trying to make, which might bolster your theory that the Lone Gunman scenario was concocted if not just implemented post-assassination by Hoover, was that the original or pointy bullet found on that stretcher was intended to be different than the kind fired from the Mannlicher-Carcano, being the WCC bullet later known as CE 399.  In other words, maybe the bullet first seen at Parkland was supposed to be introduced as evidence for a different shooter, but Hoover et al could not allow this, otherwise they would be forced to admit that a second shooter using different ammo was involved, ergo conspiracy, and that meant a conspiracy probably involving Communists due to Oswald's incriminated profile. (The plotters might have done this because they didn't have a second patsy like Oswald).

In the alternative, it's also possible that the pointy bullet was the wrong* one chosen by the plotters to make the case against Oswald a solid one, whether you assume a LG or Multi-Shooter scenario from the outset.

* being another example of a bungled conspiracy

P.S.  I thought I read somewhere that an empty evidence envelope marked 7.62 mm round found on the roof of the TSBD building (or elsewhere) was later found in the archives many years later.  Could this be obstruction of justice by Hoover and the boys to cover-up a multi-shooter scenario too in favour of a lone gunman story line?

Gerry,

When I say the DPD were the ground-crew of a plot to frame Oswald for the JFK assassination in order to blame the Communists -- I want to clarify that I don't mean that the DPD were the leaders of the plot.  They were the ground crew.  The leaders, IMHO, included the higher officials in the Dallas Police, Sheriff's office, Mayor's office and even the Dallas Postmaster, who were arguably connected with General Walker through the John Birch Society and the Minutemen in Dallas.

Further, 98% of the Dallas cops had no idea about the JFK plot -- but they certainly were motivated when JD Tippit was killed in the line of duty.  They descended upon the Texas Theater by the dozen -- and IMHO this prevented the plotters from killing Oswald in cold blood.

It is important to remember, as you did, that Buell Wesley Frazier was also accused of the JFK plot -- because he transported the murder weapon.  In the same way, Dallss Deputy Buddy Walthers claimed loudly that Ruth Paine hadf "six or seven metal filing cabinets full of the names of Castro supporters in her garage."   Which no other cop or FBI agent ever saw.   In addition, somebody wiretapped Ruth Paine's telephone and a private phone conversation with her husband was twisted to make Michael Paine sound like a JFK plotter.

There was something afoot in the DPD -- but most CTers in the past 50 years have been riveted on the CIA, the FBI, LBJ, the Mafia, the Pentagon -- the tons of evidence on the DPD and Dallas officials has received only a cursory glance by comparison.

Now, as for your original idea that the original, "pointy bullet" found on the Parkland stretcher was "intended to be different than the kind fired from the Manlicher-Carcano," (CE 399) -- that is an original idea that I've never read before.  It's very interesting and it deserves a lot more attention, IMHO. 

Finally, as for the rumor of an empty evidence envelope marked 7.62 mm round found near the TSBD building, if confirmed it adds substance to your original idea.  This is a line of inquiry that I would like to see developed further.  It remains relevant to the current thread, IMHO, because it implies that the JFK Cover-up Team was separate and even opposed to the JFK Kill Team. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

5 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

Paul, if the story was that "the others got away." that would result in an extensive investigation into the other shooters present in the plaza. That could lead to the identity of the real shooters. It seems odd to me that their plan would allow loose ends like that. I'm sure you considered this already, what do you think of the issue?

Chris,

It's a great question -- relevant to the current thread -- and also one that deserves a lot more attention.  I find it to be related to Gerry's original idea above.   

As for myself, yes, I have considered this tricky problem, without a solution -- however, I believe the Loran Hall detour is closely related to this.   Everybody here knows the story from A.J. Weberman -- it is popularly known as "The Hathcock Report.".

Richard Hathcock was a private detective in Los Angeles in early 1963, and gave this account.  Loran Hall and Gerry Patrick Hemming were broke, and they went to Radical Rightist leader Dick Watley for a loan.   Watley sent them to his pal, Richard Hathcock.  Hall and Hemming brought Hathcock a set of golf clubs and a 30-06 Johnson semi-automatic rifle with a Bushnell Variable Powered Scope.  Hatchcock loaned Hall and Howard $100 for the pair.

Then on September 18, 1963 Loran Hall alone came back to Hathcock to redeem the rifle alone.   When Hemming found out about this latter he was not happy, and on November 1, 1963, Hemming files a police report charging Loran Hall with theft.   

But more to the point, on the day of the JFK assassination, the FBI seized this rifle from Loran Hall in Dallas.  The details of the seizure were unclear, but the details of their investigation was extensive, somewhat as follows:

On 11/22/1963 FBI agent Jerry Crowe called Richard Hathcock, and asked about Roy Payne, who was a partner of Hathcock.  Then Crowe visited Hatchcock and Payne -- because Payne's fingerprints were all over that 30-06 Johnson semi-automatic rifle.  How the FBI came to possess that rifle or take fingerprints from it, Hathcock never knew.  So they told the FBI about Hall and Hemming, and that was the end, as far as they knew.

The FBI dropped the investigation of that rifle the very next day -- without explaining why. 

So, Chris, yes, I have thought about "the others that got away," and I wish that I had more time to dig deeper into it -- but I'm only one guy and the data is massive.  The more people looking at this the better, IMHO.

IMHO, this is relevant to the current thread because it implies that the JFK Cover-up team was profoundly separate from the JFK Kill Team.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

5 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

The lightening fast identification of LHO as a suspect was crucial in letting the assassins get away. It gave an excuse to not lock down roads and airports in an effort to catch a team of conspirators. Lee probably followed instructions to leave the scene ASAP. it kept a dragnet looking for one guy, on foot, who doesn't drive, rather than stopping, questioning, and searching suspicious cars or hideouts.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

5 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Gerry,

When I say the DPD were the ground-crew of a plot to frame Oswald for the JFK assassination in order to blame the Communists -- I want to clarify that I don't mean that the DPD were the leaders of the plot.  They were the ground crew.  The leaders, IMHO, included the higher officials in the Dallas Police, Sheriff's office, Mayor's office and even the Dallas Postmaster, who were arguably connected with General Walker through the John Birch Society and the Minutemen in Dallas.

Further, 98% of the Dallas cops had no idea about the JFK plot -- but they certainly were motivated when JD Tippit was killed in the line of duty.  They descended upon the Texas Theater by the dozen -- and IMHO this prevented the plotters from killing Oswald in cold blood.

It is important to remember, as you did, that Buell Wesley Frazier was also accused of the JFK plot -- because he transported the murder weapon.  In the same way, Dallss Deputy Buddy Walthers claimed loudly that Ruth Paine hadf "six or seven metal filing cabinets full of the names of Castro supporters in her garage."   Which no other cop or FBI agent ever saw.   In addition, somebody wiretapped Ruth Paine's telephone and a private phone conversation with her husband was twisted to make Michael Paine sound like a JFK plotter.

There was something afoot in the DPD -- but most CTers in the past 50 years have been riveted on the CIA, the FBI, LBJ, the Mafia, the Pentagon -- the tons of evidence on the DPD and Dallas officials has received only a cursory glance by comparison.

Now, as for your original idea that the original, "pointy bullet" found on the Parkland stretcher was "intended to be different than the kind fired from the Manlicher-Carcano," (CE 399) -- that is an original idea that I've never read before.  It's very interesting and it deserves a lot more attention, IMHO. 

Finally, as for the rumor of an empty evidence envelope marked 7.62 mm round found near the TSBD building, if confirmed it adds substance to your original idea.  This is a line of inquiry that I would like to see developed further.  It remains relevant to the current thread, IMHO, because it implies that the JFK Cover-up Team was separate and even opposed to the JFK Kill Team. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Hmmm.  You make the DPD sound like a sordid, corrupt bunch (reminds me of a movie in which guests to a small town later find out that the charming locals are all devil worshipers).  With the way Roger Craig was treated, maybe a few top cops were extremists.

As for that twist of a phone conversation to make Michael Paine look like a plotter,  I recall that my early foray in this forum was debating you on that.  To me, from the evidence presented in Barry Krusch's, Impossible: The Case Against Lee Harvey Oswald, the phone bill presented in the WC exhibits was fudged and the original, unaltered record placed the call between Michael and Ruth Paine before Oswald's arrest.  The conversation overheard by the operator and reported to the FBI seemed like they had foreknowledge. But that's the topic of another thread.

As for the pointy bullet notion, that might have been insurance for the plotters that another bullet/gunman would be suspected, because they knew the MC would be found in the TSBD.  Then again, it's possible the plotters' rep screwed up and put the wrong round (maybe from the Mauser ha ha).  I think I read about that 7.62 mm round in one of the volumes by Barry Krusch, but I can't recall right now.  I have the e-books and can do a search when I have time.

Hello - no matter how hard David Lifton has tried to make his points here, Mr. Trejo has somehow become the moderator of this thread, and the rest of you (please don't assume because I don't mention you all by name that I am dissing you) seem fine with arguing the fine points of parts of Trejo's theory. One thing that has been mentioned along the way seems particularly absurd. The sniper's nest was clearly planted to show a gunman firing from this position. The rifle evidence was manipulated. There was no other evidence of any other sniper positions - in fact quite the opposite. Everything, from very soon after the shooting, was geared towards pointing blame at one shooter from one position. But it is equally clear that shots did come from multiple locations. So the plan is clear - make sure JFK is dead, blame it on a lone gunman. As Dulles said when the WC began its investigation, political assassinations are usually carried out by lone nuts.

Things were carefully planned, and yet improvisations had to occur due to unforeseen circumstances. It seems more logical to view things this way rather than view what I'm calling improvisations as proof of a lack of planning. 

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Hello - no matter how hard David Lifton has tried to make his points here, Mr. Trejo has somehow become the moderator of this thread, and the rest of you (please don't assume because I don't mention you all by name that I am dissing you) seem fine with arguing the fine points of parts of Trejo's theory. ...

Paul B.,

I assure you that I have no intention of being the moderator of this thread.   It's your thread.   If you'll kindly notice, most of my posts here are in response to questions by others directed to me.

IMHO, everybody here can see the crux of the issue -- David Lifton will argue in his forthcoming book that the JFK Cover-up was pre-planned down to the pre-autopsy autopsy and the Lone Nut theory.

Many readers doubt this scenario -- others rightly regard David Lifton as a world-renowned expert, and so are willing to follow his argument.

I also want to hear David's argument -- yet my questions are still open; e.g. in what possible scenario would a Lone Nut scenario be pre-planned, even without a pre-autopsy autopsy?

Further -- why would plotters spend six solid months framing Lee Harvey Oswald to look like a Communist plotter -- and then at the last moment switch to a Lone Nut?  Was all that pre-planned, also?   This is the question I posed to David Lifton.  Sure, there are fine points -- but this seems to me to be the main point.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 4/11/2017 at 7:59 AM, David Lifton said:

Ron:

...Are you implying that the Dallas Police Department offered protection, and then an exit strategy, for these multiple Castro ambush teams? That the Dallas Police  assisted them (somehow) so that they would remain concealed during the shooting, and then helped them get away afterwards?

...So that  would be my first question - - you posit multiple (pro-Castro) sniper teams set up to shoot at Kennedy; teams that then actually do shoot at Kennedy, and murder him; and then they somehow exit Dealey Plaza under the nose(s) of the Dallas Police Department and the Dallas County Sheriff’s office, and there’s not a single trace in the record of any such activity.

Where are they located?  How come no one saw them shooting?  How did they exit?

My second question concerns Oswald.  I don’t know what you position is on this question, but are you saying or implying that believe that Oswald was a shooter in this affair? If so, we part ways completely, because if you believe Oswald was an assassin--i.e., a pro-Castro sniper--then  you do not understand who he is, or his basic character.  He was not a fanatic at all, but a serious  admirer of Kennedy. He was quiet, and even meek.  As one of his fellow Marines once told me, he was very "Adlai Stevenson-ish."

F inally, and perhaps most importantly, you seem to be promoting the idea that “there was no reason to cover up the fact that it was an ambush (i.e., there was no cover-up design or plan) until the arrest of Oswald.

Oh really?

Oswald was arrested at about 2 p.m. and brought to the police station by about 2:10.  But thirty minutes before, at least, a bullet had been placed on a Parkland Hospital stretcher that would link back to his rifle.

No plan?

I could cite you a lot of evidence that indicates otherwise.

For example, according to Connally's posthumously published memoir, when he was wheeled up to surgery, a bullet dropped to the floor off his stretcher, too. (That item disappeared).

No plan?

But let's get more specific, and go to the first five minutes following the murder, and to the evidence on the Dallas Police tapes.

There you will hear—within the first 5 minutes—three separate Dallas motorcycle officers radio-ing in their reports that the shots came from the Texas School  Book Depository, from the sixth floor, and finally, the third one--broadcasting at 12:37 P.M.-- actually specifies the window---the SE corner window on the sixth floor.

No plan?

This all unfolds in the first seven minutes; and all of this is laid out, in detail, in Chapter 14 of Best Evidence.

How do you explain this?  Do you think these DPD cycle officers were simply competent policemen doing their job?  That they all focused on the sniper’s nest at the sixth floor SE corner window, and somehow ignored all the other pro-Castro snipers you posit were present, at different locations on Dealey Plaza?  

Or: Do you believe they were deceived about the presence of the other shooters? (And if so, how?)

Alternatively, do you believe these Dallas Police officers, who made these radio transmissions pinpointing the TSBD, within the first 5-7 minutes  were part of the “supporting cast” of the pro-Castro ambush team assembled in Dealey Plaza for the murder of the President?  A "supporting cast" consisting of members of the Dallas Police Department?

Again. .  .no plan?

To wrap this up: No, I don’t think your “Castro-ambushed” Dealey Plaza theory is going to work, especially since (a) there is no evidence of the presence of other “pro-Castro” sniper teams in Dealey Plaza; and (b) I don’t see the Dallas Police Department playing a supporting role in such a major operation, one apparently designed (according to your political parameters) to support a group of pro-Castro assassins.

Finally, my most important objection of all is your apparent belief that you can have a multiple-shooter Castro-arranged  ambush in Dallas, and that there would be no particular attempt to hide the reality of what was happening. Apparently you believe that, under such circumstances, that the Vice President would then accede to the presidency—and all of this would happen in accordance with the procedures for the presidential succession laid out in the U.S. Constitution.

Politically, I do not think that would work.  At all.

Essentially, you are positing that a network anchor such as Walter Cronkite would calmly tell 100 million Americans that a bunch of Castro assassins just shot the president in Dallas (and on the basis of what evidence, may I ask?); but not to worry, because Lyndon Johnson was being sworn in as president, so everything would be just fine.

As someone we both know well would say, “That dog won’t hunt.”

I hope I have not gone to great lengths to, once again, "refute what you were not trying to say."

DSL

4/11/2017; 6:05 a.m. PDT

Los Angeles, California

David Lifton,

1.  IMHO the DPD *was* the ambush team.

2.  IMHO the DPD did not need an exit strategy -- since simply being Police was the exit strategy.

3.  That is, nobody in Dallas would question the boys in blue.

4.  I am not portraying all Dallas Police with this corruption -- but only a small number.  However, the Team Comradery of the DPD was a big help.

5.  On this point I defer to Professor Walt Brown (Treachery in Dallas, 1995) and Will Turner (Power on the Right, 1978)

6.  I maintain shots from the Grassy Knoll.  When the crowds rushed to the Grassy Knoll they saw nobody EXCEPT DALLAS POLICE.

7.  Since nobody in Dallas would suspect the Dallas Police, that has translated (even after a half-century) to "they saw nobody."

8.  That answers your pressing questions:  "Where are they located?  How did they exit?"

9.  As for your question: "How come nobody saw them shooting," that has been answered by Badgeman theories.

10.  I maintain that Badgeman was real -- and also that JD Tippit was a likely candidate for Badgeman.

11.  JD Tippit worked at Austin's BBQ in Dallas on weekends -- where and when General Walker held his Radical Right meetings.

12.  Oswald was not a shooter in this affair.  However, Oswald was tricked by trusted friends in Interpen into handing over his rifle that morning.

13.  IMHO, there was never any reason to cover up the fact that it was an ambush -- not as far as the JFK Killers were concerned. 

14.  The JFK Killers wanted to promote a Communist, Castro ambush.

15.  Even the arrest of Oswald would not cause them to change their minds -- they knew Oswald would be dead very soon.

16.  The only reason for the JFK Cover-up of a military-style ambush was so that the US Government could prevent the USSR from a propaganda victory when the Truth came out.

17.  That is the only reason that Oswald was blamed.  As Marguerite Oswald said (roughly) "No military man has ever done more for his country."

18.  There was no Cover-up until the arrest of Oswald -- because the identity of Oswald told J. Edgar Hoover that Guy Banister was behind the JFK murder.

19.  Again -- as Larry Hancock suggested -- the Parkland stretcher bullet was a "pointy" bullet -- possibly to reinforce a multi-shooter scenario.

20.  By 3pm CST, the FBI had been told to manipulate all evidence -- ballistics, crime scene, medical, film, photo, witnesses, suspects and their families -- to conform to the Lone Nut scenario.  That explains all evidence tampering 100%.

21.  You are correct that within 5 minutes of the JFK shooting, some Dallas Police were acting in concert with a Conspiracy.  That was planned -- but that was not a Lone Nut plan -- not yet.  That would not come until 3pm CST from J. Edgar Hoover.

22.  As for the sniper's nest -- it was Keystone Kops -- because eye-witnesses told the Dallas Police that they saw a rifle extend from the TSBD 6th floor window -- YET IT TOOK FORTY MINUTES FOR THE DALLAS POLICE TO SEARCH THE SIXTH FLOOR. 

23.  More likely they were building a fake sniper's nest. 

24.  Again -- a few DPD cops were in on the plot, but most DPD cops were ignorant of it, and only responded to the chaos.

25.  Ron's “Castro-ambushed” Dealey Plaza CT is very nearly correct -- that is -- that is exactly what the JFK Killers tried to portray to the world.

26.  Your new book, David, will in my opinion need to address in some detail the claims made by Jeff Caufield in his recent book, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015).

27.  I don't think it will do to simply dismiss it because the theory is so new, and has hardly been hinted in the past half-century.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
21 some 16 US