The Education Forum

Sherry Fiester Has Passed Away

From Debra's Facebook page:
Debra Conway-JfkLancer
3 mins

My precious sister and your dear friend, Sherry Fiester, has passed away. She was surrounded by her loving family, had no pain, and went peacefully into her eternal sleep. Sherry's huband, Paul, would like to thank all of you for your kind words and affection for Sherry, as well as the acceptance of her contributions to the JFK Community where she had made many friends.

Sherry's daughter Ashley is writing an Obituary that I will share here online and at the Lancer website. It was her wish not to have a funeral and so I believe it would be best to celebrate her life together this November.

The family thanks everyone who followed Sherry's work and became her friend. Thank you for your donations for her care. It is much appreciated.

When I return home, I plan to place flowers on the South Knoll and invite you to do the same. Sherry would love that.

Debra White Conway

Debra, I'm so very sorry.  :'( I really liked her. 

Kathy

My thoughts are with Debra and her family for this terrible loss. Sherry wrote a very good book and the JFK research community has lost a very important person.

My condolences.

18221863_1443410202394317_25730110924786

I met Sherry in 2006 at the Dealey Plaza UK Seminar in Canterbury. She was a wonderful and gracious lady and a true delight. Her knowledge and expertise was a great benefit to us in DPUK, we all learned a great deal from her. RIP Sherry and thank you for the precious time you chose to spend with us.