The Education Forum

Who was the nurse collecting the TRUE bullet falling from Connally's thigh?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!!

NO! The problem is NOT fixed. I edited the post, correcting the second link and it appears to be correct, but it STILL takes you to the first one.

I wouldn't keep whining about this, except that this is a rather important image. It clearly shows that this envelope had been scribbled on with the garbage partially erased. There is no way that Bell would have used an envelope like that.

ce842x.jpg

Robert,

If I may intrude on this conversation I believe you are in error when you suggest that the envelope "clearly shows that this envelope had been scribbled on with the garbage partially erased. There is no way that Bell would have used an envelope like that." I am sorry but that is not the case. I have a copy of Gary's Connally book. In Chapter 29 there is a high resolution colour image of this receipt. On this image there are no such "scribbles" and "erasures." I can only suggest that you are dealing with a very poor image that is misleading you. The original is in yellow and the signatures are clear and show no sign of having been tampered with.

I would post the original image but I agreed with Gary when I was given a copy of his work that I would release no such images without his prior approval. I would suggest you contact Gary and see if he will give you a copy of his image. That might help clarify this matter for you.

James.

This is the image I was trying to link and which appeared (to me) to be in my post after I edited it. The garbage scribbling and partial character segments are easily seen, as well as the heavy, dark erasure smudge on the bottom.

Poor photo copies hide information; they don't fabricate alpha-numeric characters and kitty faces:-)

CE-842 was obviously cleaned up over the years. Like witness testimony, we should always go with the original, earliest version. And even the cleaned up version has a lot of heavy creases, suggesting that it was crumpled at one time. It also contains most of the broken character segments.

ce842x.jpg

Edited by Robert Harris
Text correction

Robert,

You are using a very poor copy of CE 842 and it is leading to make incorrect analysis.

Up in the top left hand corner - and circled in red by you - are what look life two F's.

Actually there are creases in that part of the document that have led you - because of the poor quality of the image - to believe that there were two letter F's.

I suggest you contact Gary and see whether he will give the colour high res copy he has.

James

Creases.jpg

David,

The reason you substitute links for direct arguments, is that you know very well that your links contain ridiculous argument which you cannot defend in this forum. Let me give you an example. The link you just provided, leads to another link which you pretend, addressed the statements of Nolan, Wade and Connally. This is from the newsgroup post that you linked to:

I said, "And you continue to evade the statements by Connally, Wade, Nolan, Stinson and Bell, which prove that the real Connally bullet was recovered on the second floor and given to Nolan."

You replied, "Then where is that bullet that was picked up by the unknown nurse, Bob?"

Of course, that was a ridiculous argument, since the bullet along with all other evidence, was confiscated by the FBI.

But you never addressed or even attempted to address the verbatim statements of those men.

Thanks, Robert. But I'll stick with my "ridiculous argument" just the same. Such as this one....

"Nolan didn't "deliver" any whole bullet to the DPD. And you [Robert Harris] have absolutely no evidence to back up such a claim. If Nolan had delivered an intact bullet to the DPD that had dropped off of Governor Connally's stretcher, that bullet would be part of the official evidence in this case today. And, of course, no such additional "whole bullet" (other than CE399) exists in the record, does it Bob? Now Bob will pretend the "whole Nolan bullet" was swept under the rug by the evil DPD (and/or the wicked FBI). Won't you, Bob? Bob probably should have learned a lesson from Jim Sibert and Francis O'Neill about how BULLET FRAGMENTS can get turned erroneously into WHOLE MISSILES." -- DVP; July 5, 2014

Edited by David Von Pein

10 hours ago, James R Gordon said:

Robert,

You are using a very poor copy of CE 842 and it is leading to make incorrect analysis.

Up in the top left hand corner - and circled in red by you - are what look life two F's.

Actually there are creases in that part of the document that have led you - because of the poor quality of the image - to believe that there were two letter F's.

I suggest you contact Gary and see whether he will give the colour high res copy he has.

James

James,

Your argument fails for a very simple reason. In the newer version of CE-842, there are numerous creases, none of which are converted into darker, heavier lines as you claim caused the two nearly identical "F"s. What the creases do suggest is that the envelope had at one time, been crumpled up and probably tossed into a waste basket.

And creases don't form identical, alpha numeric characters. Not on this planet anyway.

Now look at the encircled characters I labelled as #2. The first is relatively clear. It is a "b" or perhaps an elongated "6", followed by a dash and two more characters.

Number three is the "kitty face". Notice the almost perfect semi-circle face, the eyes and the ears. Someone was doodling.

The items I numbered were removed from CE-842, along with the heavy, dark erasure smudge at the bottom of the envelope. No camera, no matter how terrible it is, will fabricate alpha numeric characters and cartoon images. 

cleaned&original.png

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Thanks, Robert. But I'll stick with my "ridiculous argument" just the same. Such as this one....

"Nolan didn't "deliver" any whole bullet to the DPD. And you [Robert Harris] have absolutely no evidence to back up such a claim. If Nolan had delivered an intact bullet to the DPD that had dropped off of Governor Connally's stretcher, that bullet would be part of the official evidence in this case today. And, of course, no such additional "whole bullet" (other than CE399) exists in the record, does it Bob? Now Bob will pretend the "whole Nolan bullet" was swept under the rug by the evil DPD (and/or the wicked FBI). Won't you, Bob? Bob probably should have learned a lesson from Jim Sibert and Francis O'Neill about how BULLET FRAGMENTS can get turned erroneously into WHOLE MISSILES." -- DVP; July 5, 2014

David,

The fact that the FBI did not publicize a bullet which would have proven conspiracy, does not make it go away.

You are saying the FBI is innocent because the FBI never released it to the public (or the Warren Commission).

The evidence for the existence of this bullet comes from the mutually corroborative statements of Connally, Nolan, Stinson, Bell and Wade, none of whom you have ever addressed over the last 6 years.

And CE399 was a bogus piece of evidence, which is proven by the absence of the initials of the two federal agents who marked it.

2 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Bob Harris' theory debunked (plus there's CE2003 as well, which verifies further that Nurse Bell gave Officer Nolan FRAGMENTS and not a WHOLE BULLET)....

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,14474.0.html

H9NI4Fd.jpg

I have asked Gary Murr to provide a source for this mythical receipt, but so far, he has not been able to do so. The misaligned text on the right side suggests that someone wants us to think this was an HSCA item, but there is no mention of it in the HSCA reports, or even their 1977 interview of Bell. 

Try googling the text in that vertical line. You will find a mountain of information, NONE OF WHICH mentions this interview.

It is disappointing that you would pitch a document which has no source or any form of verification.

This thing is being discussed BTW, in a thread I started, entitled "A question for Gary Murr". 

2 hours ago, Robert Harris said:

...this mythical receipt...

...someone wants us to think this was an HSCA item...

More fake stuff, eh Bob?

There's no end to it, is there?

And the notation about BELL giving NOLAN some FRAGMENTS in CE2003 (24H260) is fake too, right Bob?

Try googling the text in that vertical line. You will find a mountain of information, NONE OF WHICH mentions this interview.

What "interview" are you talking about? It's just a receipt/memo.

Edited by David Von Pein