The Education Forum

Prince Oswald? Oswald's Ancestry

I am sub-listing this Louis J. Roussell thread since it has a lot of information on LHO's ancestry, of which, I have seen very little.

I have often thought that a part of the conspiracy may have been supported or worked by individuals who wanted to see, As Vladimir Putin recently put it (although I can't find the reference) "a return to 18th Century politics and power structures". I think of the White Russians, the Eastern Establishment and American racism as possible elements of, and motivation for, the 63' Coup. I have often wondered if LHO,  in such a clique, which, I hypothesize,  dreampt of the "good ol'days", was a sacrificial "Prince".

The (presently) last paragraph of the following thread is interesting.

James Richards said: 
   Thomas H. Purvis said: 
   James Richards said: 

The "Covington" residence of William Oswald (Great-Grandfather to LHO) was, due to anti-german sentiment, burned during WWI. (Thomas Purvis)

Tom,

Regarding William Oswald, I believe he had a nephew also named William Oswald.

BTW, do you know anything about a Julius J. Oswald who worked at the Standard Coffee Co. in New Orleans?

James

Actually, there were many "William Oswald's"

Mostly cousins, etc.

William Oswald, father of Robert E. Lee Oswald (Sr.) and grandfather to LHO, also had a son named William who also lived in New Orleans as well.

In addition, there was Thomas Oswald, and Harvey Oswald, as well as Robert and William.

Therefore, there were four sons to continue generation of the Oswald name.

The son of William worked at Reilly Coffee Company (aka Standard Coffee aka Luzianne Coffee).

This is the reference which LHO gave on his employment application. (Hazel Oswald, widow of William Oswald, and whom LHO visited)

Little is known of the "Julius" Oswald, as well as the other female Oswald who worked at Reilly.

Someone was supposed to have checked into this long ago, but has never gotten back to me in regards to whom Julius was descended from.

Thanks, Tom.

I did some checking and the William Oswald in question was William S. Oswald. His uncle was also William S. Oswald and both were from Metairie in New Orleans. The younger William said that his uncle had received a visit from Lee Harvey during the summer of 1963.

As to Julius J. Oswald, he was supposedly to have met with Jim Garrison but I have no idea what transpired there.

FWIW.

BTW, do you know who this is below? He is either William Oswald or he is related to Donald Norton somehow.

James

I did some checking and the William Oswald in question was William S. Oswald. His uncle was also William S. Oswald and both were from Metairie in New Orleans. The younger William said that his uncle had received a visit from Lee Harvey during the summer of 1963.

Correct!

William S. Oswald (Sr), husband of Hazel Oswald, was a direct Uncle of LHO, and William S. Oswald (Jr.) of Reily Coffee Co, was first cousin of LHO. Hazel lived at 136 Elmer St. in Metarie

Garrison initially indicated an interest in following the "family tree" of LHO, but for some reason then completely dropped the issue.

Edited by Michael Clark

He had a (White?) Russian wife.

He was associated with the Paines, intimately.

George de Mohrenschildt was his best bud.

He knew David Atlee Phillips.

Where are Hunt and Liddy? The world may never know.

How many people ran in that kind of circle?....  LHO?

Edited by Michael Clark