The Education Forum

Questions for Tosh

Wim Dankbaar

Tosh,

Who was the the couple (man and his wife) talked about in this document?

http://tosh.jfkmurdersolved.com/pdf/fbi4.PDF

And what was the (redacted) name of the ship docked in Florida was it the "Rex"?

Could the couple be Claire Booth Luce and Henry Luce?

And who was the man with the (redacted) code name, talked about in the last paragraph?

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Here's a question in general to all of the forum:

Why are all these names redacted? Why were all of these files on Plumlee classified for over 20 years? What is there to hide?

At least this tells you there must be some potential damage in the information that Plumlee was providing.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Tosh,

And what was the (redacted) name of the ship docked in Florida  was it the "Rex"?

And who was the man with the (redacted) code name, talked about in the last paragraph?

Wim

Wim: I have a good idea who they are but its been so long that I am not sure of a lot of these names that have been blocked out... must have meant something the the FBI at the time. If the information was not creditable then why were they blocked out? I am not anywhere near any of my old files and I really can't recall some of these names at present.

I think I will not speculate as to who any of these people are. And too, the names I do know I think it best to save for law enforcement if they want them... in some cases these cases are still open cold cases. It would not be fair to them to make the names public at this time. I'm sure some will say I never knew the names, but they were blocked out when I told the FBI the names... kind of like a catch 22.. Right. Sorry, I can't be more spacific on these maters at this time....

Tosh

Who are the two redacted names, in this document :

http://tosh.jfkmurdersolved.com/pdf/fbi5.PDF

that were "bird dogging" Roselli and were aware of every move he made?

They must have rather long names. Was it the Farentello brothers? Or Ignacio Novo Sampoll and Guillermo Novo Sampol?

Please don't tell me you can't recall.

Wim

The FBI was "bird dogging" Roselli. He even had a double to throw them off so we could fly to various places in Fla. CA and NV. Some of the names were extreamely interesting to the FBI. Thats why Hoover, himself felt he had to 'shield these names from reports. Not bad for a young boy who embellishes his stories and was only a low class 'check writer'. Right? None the less they (FBI) classified these files for over 22 years. WHY?

Tosh,

And what was the (redacted) name of the ship docked in Florida  was it the "Rex"?

Wim

No it was not the REX. I think it was the "Wind Jammer" or the ". Not sure.Thore" I think the boat registrations would help you there.

Here's a question in general to all of the forum:

Why are all these names redacted? Why were all of these files on Plumlee classified for over 20 years? What is there to hide?

At least this tells you there must be some potential damage in the information that Plumlee was providing.

Wim

Remember there are two sets of documents (342 pages declassified in 1981 that went to the HSCA. And another set of files 120 pages that did not go to the HSCA.

Also note: when the FBI stated that I was in jail in for checks.. no checks were found and there is no court records of check charges in the cities they claimed. Why?

Tosh,

I found your two documents and I emailed them to you.

http://tosh.jfkmurdersolved.com/pdf/obstruct1.PDF

The Fensterwald letter is on page 4 and the binoculars in the locker are on page 27

Man , I tell you, when you read all that, everyone will know Vernon is full of you know what, if that's not the case already ;)

Wim

If you need anything else, make your pick:

William Robert "Tosh" Plumlee's Case

for Obstruction of Justice by

the United States Department of Justice

The following FBI files were released on Tosh Plumlee between the years 1981 and 1999. Tosh Plumlee requested these files under the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA). These United States government files are placed here for review by professional researchers, law enforcement officials and by the general public. A responsible review of these documents should provide the reader with a clear picture of the covert background of Tosh Plumlee. Plumlee has added his own footnotes in his own handwriting. Mr. Plumlee will soon publish a typed explanation of all obstruction here on this page.

You will need a FREE to review these files!

FILE INFORMATION

obstruct1.PDF (Pgs 1-3) Recap of 1981 FBI files that are in conflict with 1993 and 1996 released files.

(pg4) Letters to United States Senate:

(pg5) Letter from Bernard Fensterwald Jr. ref; release of FBI 1981 FOIA Plumlee files, April 9, 1981.

(pg7) Doc.076. Letter sent to the United States Senate by DOJ, stating that there were, "...no FBI records were found on Plumlee or his aliases..."

(pg8) Letter received from Dallas FBI, Department of Justice, stating, "...no records could be found on Plumlee or any of his aliases..."

(pg9) Request from Mr. Plumlee to the FBI, requesting release of all government files on him. Requested 2-17-99.

(pg10) Letter from DoJ, releasing 120 new FBI pages on Mr. Plumlee. (1999)

(pg11) Doc. From National Personal Records Center, ref; military files... Stating they were destroyed in 1973 fire at the Center.

(pg12-15) Letter from Mr. Plumlee to Dade County Homicide, subject: Plumlee/Roselli files and the picture of two people standing on "south knoll", in Dallas.

(pg14-15) Letter to Congressman Thomas Downing's staff investigators, Nov 10, 1975. (..note this letter was retrieved from a arson fire at Mr. Plumlee's residence in Aug. 1981...,other classified documents were taken from home in a "forced entry" before the fire. The home was totally destroyed.)

(pg16-17) News Item: "..Nicaragua crash site yields remains of two BoP pilots.." Mr. Plumlee had flown this aircraft, as well as others, from Miranda Air Park (Tucson Arizona) to Miami and Opa Loca a few months before the BoP invasion. This information was not released until 1998. (Coded "TIDE")

(pg19) Plumlee's file cover sheet showing where and what agencies his "none existence" files were sent to in 1978...(HSCA) (declassified 1981)

(pg20) 1981 declassified document, dated 5-19-59: This document states that Mr. Plumlee was arrested by U.S. Customs at Columbus Ohio with a " plane load of arms bound for the Cuban Rebels and was turned over to LOCAL authorities" However, the FBI stated "... when Mr. Plumlee was arrested in Columbus he was attempting to pass a forged check." ( Compare with following document)

(pg21) FBI document 105 file NEW. (1981 release FOIA) "Plumlee was arrested by local authorities attempting to pass a forged check. Nothing about arms to Cuba. Also states "Plumlee signed statements" however, no signed statements have ever been released by FOIA and investigators have been told " ...no signed statements could be found or any investigations into this matter".

(pg22) Document 0115 CI-105 NEW dated 1 30 59: States again that Plumlee signed statements and a request to the National Fraudulent Check File for information on any checks Plumlee had written. Search was negative.(Compare with next document)

(pg23) Reply from the National Fraudulent Check Files to the FBI: " NO checks could be found as having been written by subject, "Plumlee.." However, the FBI continued to report Plumlee as have written many hot checks throughout the USA, and advised local law enforcement of these "alleged" activities.

(pg24-25) File 62-2116 dated Declassified files shows Mr. Plumlee had numerous meetings with the FBI concerning the safety of John Roselli and his own. It is interesting to note that the name Roselli does not appear in the 1981 released files, but the released files of 1999 are known as the "Plumlee/Roselli file". The 1999 releases should be compared with the 1981 releases. If Mr. Plumlee did not mention the name "Roselli" as stated in the 1981 releases then why did two agents go to his home to talk about what Plumlee knew about "Roselli", as found in the 1999 released FBI documents. The 1981 file mentions gun running and states "...this file has been destroyed.." "However the 302 file would indicate..." flying guns. Its interesting to note that Plumlee's first meeting with the FBI July 26 1976 concerning Roselli was two days before he was reported missing.(July 28,1976 see news articles) FBI documentation states "...that Plumlee, perhaps, read about Roselli's disappearance in the news media...."

(pg26-27) AQ 26-14044 0290 release date 1981: This document makes references to a "John Martino" a CIA operative and of "Watergate fame" and money left in a bus locker. " This was checked by local authorities and only thing found was a pair of old binoculars" This should be compared with the 1999 72-73 files which states: "...the CIA agents went with two FBI agents to the bus locker with Plumlee and the agents took the money. The money was turned over to "Roselli". (pg28) Plumlee questioned by FBI concerning theft of aircraft. Plumlee would not discuss the mater with them.

(pg29) FBI still reporting that "Plumlee" was passing hot checks. Also a form of character assassination with statements: "...Plumlee is a unreliable chronic complainant. His allegations all proved FALSE..." However, no documentation has ever been presented that Plumlee's allegations were ever investigated, or any hot checks produced, or for that matter any signed statements as to his alleged check writing activities.

obstruct1a.PDF (pg1) Document HQ 26 12274: This document is about a flight Plumlee made from Houston Texas to Galveston. Plumlee had testified in 1975 to the Church Committee investigators that John Roselli, Frank Sturges, Alex Rourk, were on board that flight. Mr. Plumlee had many different credit cards and corporate I.D. Cards. Years latter some of these Corp. I.D. cards were shown to be CIA front companies during the 60's and 70's.

(pg2) This document was released to local law enforcement by the FBI: "...in view of the fact that Plumlee has purchased a .32cal pistol, he should be considered armed and dangerous...." Mr. Plumlee was almost shot by a Phoenix detective working a homicide case in Arizona because of this document. No documentation as to Plumlee buying a pistol has ever been released by FOIA or the FBI.

(pg3) This document list aviation companies, Mr. Plumlee worked for in the 50's and 60's. Some of these companies were found to be CIA front companies in the 60's. Ref; Senate Arm Services Committee and the Church Committee of 1974-75.

(pg4-11). CI-105-3554. This document makes reference to a gun running operation through Ohio and National Guard Armories being broken into and weapons stolden and being sent to the Cuban Rebels. (Pro- Castro) 1958.

(pg12) Document 105 76496-1: Makes reference to Plumlee's Cuban activites and information dating back to 1952.

obstruct1b.PDF FBI COVER SHEET FOR FILE: #26 157654 (pg1) One page

obstruct1c.PDF AQ 26 14044 Doc 096 (pg1) This document states the results of examination of checks allegedly written by Mr. Plumlee. "...was compared with material in the National Fruadelent Check file with NEGATIVE result..." However, the FBI continued to report to local law enforcement agencies that Plumlee was writing hot checks all over the United States.

Edited by Wim Dankbaar