The Education Forum

The Following Was Posted in the McAdams Newsgroup

McAdamites:

Our latest recruit needs no introduction ...

It is my privilege to welcome Alec Baldwin to the JFK Numbers activism.

Alec will be the main speaker in a fundraising initiative to be held in Manhattan (a fancy lunch plus a fancier dinner). Yours Truly is thrilled since I intend to lobby for a generous percentage of those funds to be spent on my pet projects. Furthermore, it is my objective to gain support for a permanent, not-for-profit entity, to be created. Its founding principle would be to procure the necessary funding to finance the science & technology wing of the JFK Community. To be brutally honest -which is my formal promise, and that of JFK Numbers, to you, The People- it ain't cheap to beat the Koch Brothers at their own game.

Those projects were born in the Education Forum. The very first idea was first described here in alt.assassination.jfk. It was known as "The Herrera Explanation of the Parkland Effect". Will post it later.

The 3 pet projects are described here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/23933-need-help-getting-3-linkedin-groups-started/

In short, I will be pushing for anything left after airplane tickets and hotels are paid, to be spent on the work by the experts that I have lined up along the years.

=============================================

JFK Numbers Announcement

JFK Numbers just created a YouTube channel.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAE2K90XWbLWWEwEP5tfobw

"The purpose of this channel is to find and disseminate The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth about the murder of our president John F. Kennedy, from the numerical point of view, using leading edge science and state of the art technology.

"Institutions (top universities and research centers worldwide) and The People are being invited to participate. The private sector has a leading role to play as well. They were all banned by Allen Dulles, J Edgard Hoover and Lyndon B Johnson in 1964 and again by professor G. Robert Blakey in 1976."

Those of you who prefer action-packed, immediate gratification, with kicks to the nether regions and black eyes to spare should visit here:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=14403.0

Shalom ...

-Ramon

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

Ah! Got a reply! I was afraid I was losing my touch ...

The purpose was to "warm up" the crowds for you, respected e-boss. Like the almost famous bands that play before the Rolling Stones.

Almost Famous

As I suspected, the McAdamites know rather well that any interaction with me is frowned upon. Posters have said that, in the public newsgroup. They have been ostracized for daring to ask whether my "banning" was true. As usual, can provide the evidence.

The posters in that -THE original JFK forum- are either very loyal/attentive to the writing on the wall, sedated or both. How is it possible that an event of that magnitude, where We The People from forumland are protagonists, not to mention Trump's TV nemesis, passed under the door of such opinionated crowd?

Perhaps the official announcement -signed by you or some McAdamite insider- will defeat their lethargy? David Von Pein dares to post elsewhere without penalties, but then again he is a LN.

The upcoming authoritative article about my NARA incursion (did you know about Newsweek article where Jeff and Rex mention my handy work?) for Kennedys and King starts with my experience chez McAdams and continues at JFK Facts. Next, I met Bill Kelly, CAPA and you.

-Ramon

8 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

what do you mean by this post? Alec Baldwin will be the keynote dinner speaker at the two-day mock trial to be held at the South Texas College of Law on November 16th/17th. 

Is this a mock trial or a convention? How do you have a keynote speaker at a mock trial?

9 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Is this a mock trial or a convention? How do you have a keynote speaker at a mock trial?

Hi Pat:

The Mock Trial of Lee will be here in Houston in November, but we will obviously need some money.

I have been exaggerating to my LN detractors -as usual, some have become buddies- in the JFK Assassination Forum that the money is for my 3 pet projects. See my comment below, it drives them nuts  :-)  A little controversy/scandal and boisterous chest thumping always attracts eyeballs and clicks, ask a valuable resource such as the National Enquirer, exploited by none other than Gaeton Fonzi (I discovered it in the non-published parts of the audio from his old cassette recorder that Marie sent me).

But I digress... Larry has been concerned about my "edgy" style in forumland, since he is a formal high power NYC attorney.

Larry Schnapf, Big Shot Manhattan Layer

The events with Alec Baldwin will be soon, in Manhattan, just to kick off the fundraising. There are unconfirmed rumors of a Crowd Funding effort.

I keep on asking -in public and private- whether Oliver Stone is still a player. Wecht junior tells me that he is. Other than that, all I know is that Oliver is Cc:d in many of the private message that I receive. He and Amazon are the only ones who have made a pile of money from the case. I intend to loudly remind the giant bookseller about that fact. Dare to Speak Truth to Power.

-Ramon

[The following is kidding, Larry. Half kidding, anyway:]

[Baldwin:] "Don't spend it all in one place, Ramon!"

[JFK Numbers:] "Don't worry, Alec. I will spend it in THREE places."

Need Help Getting 3 LinkedIn Groups Started

Pat- the mock trial will be held on thursday and friday in Houston at the South Texas College of Law.  It is titled "State of Texas vs. Lee Harvey Oswald".

We are having a dinner thursday night. Alec Baldwin will be the keynote speaker for the dinner. he has no role in the actual mock trial. Hope that clears things up.

there should be a pre-registration announcement sent out in about a week. folks who cant make it to Houston will be able to watch a live stream. I will share the announcement with the forum.

I dont know what Ramon i referring to about an Alec Baldwin  fundraiser in NY. Ramon likes to be provocative at times.

The legal teams are starting to staff up. if anyone wants to volunteer to help either the prosecution or defense, send me a private note at Larry@schnapflaw,com. I will forward any volunteers for the prosecution team to the lawyer heading  up that team. Bill Simpich, Bob Tanenbaum and I are heading up the defense.  

4 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

I don't know what Ramon is referring to about an Alec Baldwin  fundraiser in NY. Ramon likes to be provocative at times.

I stand corrected, e-boss!

So the role of Baldwin is only to inform people about the November Trial? To bring the MSM who otherwise won't touch any JFK news with a 100-ft pole?

The American Media & The Second Assassination of John F. Kennedy

As long as we are talking about media coverage (an area in which we -the JFK community- are screwed,  [*], real bad) check out these 2 posts

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/23998-the-deceptions-and-disguises-of-noam-chomsky/&do=findComment&comment=355327

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/23998-the-deceptions-and-disguises-of-noam-chomsky/&do=findComment&comment=355358

-Ramon

[*] I am quoting my esteemed former e-boss, Jeff Morley, who told professor G. Robert Blakey, in reference to the groundbreaking Joannides discovery:

"They  xxxxxx  you, Bob !!!"

That comment was not censored by the vigilant eyes at JFK Facts.

They xxxx*ed you, Bob

Ramon- the roe of alec baldwin will simply be as an invited keynote speaker for our thursday night dinner. it is not a "fundraiser".  He will be speaking about the importance of the JFK assassination. 

54 minutes ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

to others on the forum, "boss" is a term of affectionate that Ramon uses. He is not an employee of me or Jeff Morley.

I also call Jim Di, 'e-chief'. Additionally, since you were MIA for a while (I gather that busy rubbing elbows with crème de la crème among Manhattanites) I designated Dr. Gary Aguilar as your (as it tuned out, temporary, now complementary) replacement. Despite the fact that he (like Oliver Stone, Joseph Riley and Doug Horne) is in lurking, read-only mode, last Friday he and I spent a pleasant evening exchanging e-mails. He graciously accepted his new appointment.

For Inquiring Minds Who Want to Know:

What you see above I carry like a Badge of Honor

-Ramon

=============================================

- "Son, do not ever call 'Sir' somebody who does not have your respect!"

- "Yes, sir!"

[I think it was in 'Profumo di Donna', aka 'Scent of a Woman']

10 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

The legal teams are starting to staff up. if anyone wants to volunteer to help either the prosecution or defense, send me a private note at Larry@schnapflaw,com. I will forward any volunteers for the prosecution team to the lawyer heading  up that team. Bill Simpich, Bob Tanenbaum and I are heading up the defense.

Larry,

Who will be witnesses at the trial?

7 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

to others on the forum, "boss" is a term of affectionate that Ramon uses. He is not an employee of me or Jeff Morley.

Thank you for qualifying sir.  Please continue with elucidation regarding the mock trial.  A serious attempt at an approximation of the circumstances by qualified individuals  is appreciated by some. 

Edited by Ron Bulman

12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thank you for qualifying sir.  Please continue with elucidation regarding the mock trial.  A serious attempt at an approximation of the circumstances by qualified individuals is appreciated by some.

Ron: the 2 words from your semi-cryptic post that I underscored above got me thinking.

This is a cornerstone issue: What exactly do we mean when we use the terms "serious" and "qualified"?

Please take a look at the following post:

Should a serious activist use the word "glottis"?

Make sure to read the follow ups, all the way to the post where the word "glottis" is utilized.

Question: Do you consider those posts to be coming from a serious and qualified individual?

TIA (and cheers!),

-Ramon

ps: Let me close with one of my guiding principles, in my life and in the JFK case, specially since in recent years I have made a binding commitment ("With Your Humble Servant, you are getting The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth") to my ultimate bosses and e-bosses, The People:

"Those who are worried to offend are not interested in The Truth"

Hi Sandy- we're only going to have expert witnesses testify. we have a status conference scheduled with the judge to determine which experts will pass muster and allowed to testify as "experts."  will know more after the status conference. our plan is to resolve all evidentiary motions and other typical objections that could be filed during a trial over the summer so the mock trial itself will not be bogged down by motions/objections. 

3 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

Hi Sandy- we're only going to have expert witnesses testify. we have a status conference scheduled with the judge to determine which experts will pass muster and allowed to testify as "experts."  will know more after the status conference. our plan is to resolve all evidentiary motions and other typical objections that could be filed during a trial over the summer so the mock trial itself will not be bogged down by motions/objections. 

Experts on the Oswald assassination, or experts on the murder of JFK?    They're not the same.  For Oswald researchers physical evidence begins with the MC, while any competent inquiry into the murder of Kennedy examines the only extant physical evidence -- his clothing.

Is the primary goal of the Oswald defenders the exoneration of Lee Harvey Oswald, or to establish the fact of conspiracy by logically inferring conspiracy from Oswald's innocence?

The debate over Oswald should be conducted with the fact of conspiracy as a sub-text established by the physical evidence in the Kennedy murder case, rather than in the context of establishing conspiracy at the end of the mock trial.

Edited by Cliff Varnell