The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

17 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I guess if you think Julian Assange committed a crime in releasing the DNCs and Podestas and Hillary’s emails, then your amazement is justified.

Assange is charged with unsuccessfully conspiring to hack a password.

What kind of crime is that?  5 years max but if Assange gets a good lawyer it'll probably be probation.

The Obama Justice Department didn't want to indict Assange at all.  Why now on such a minor crime?

Comey helped Trump win the election then the big orange scumbag fired him.  Assange helped Trump win then got indicted on a trivial matter.

Kinda like the1930's era Stalin show trial prosecutors who Ol' Joe prosecuted.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

The e-mails between Don T. Jr. and Wikileaks in this link are mind blowing.

I recommend our members who are interested in this subject to view these.

And Don Sr. is now saying "Wikileaks wasn't his thing?"

His own son was this immersed with them and his father didn't know and was never informed of any of this substantial back and forth between Junior and Wikileaks?

Impossible.

Wow - they surely are mind blowing. Not sure what Mr. Wheeler’s point was in saying they were released voluntarily 2 years ago. Trump is broadcasting his crimes out in the open, daring his democratic opponents to do something. The current mess with tax returns is a great example. Congress must have the balls to use subpoena power and enforce it if necessary with federal marshalls. Instead today they renewed their request with a new deadline. The strongman in the WH will continue until Congress and the Courts stop him. Mueller can’t do it. We can’t do it, though it may eventually come down to a massive and permanent occupation. 

Clearly, if you don’t mind my using this forum, taking the Senate is equally important to winning back the presidency, possibly more so. 

I’m no Clinton Democrat btw. I just know that Trump and the Republicans are not heroes fighting against a corrupt establishment. The corruption has existed forever. They are deepening it, while claiming to be our saviors. It’s complete fascism.

I have read every posting in this thread and I keep up with it when new ones appear.

I have posted only a few times because I feel that perhaps it is a current political times debate that isn't as connected to the JFK assassination as much as you would expect for it to be allowed to continue.

However, I am personally not saying to let it go. I am "extremely" concerned about the present situation we have with Trump as much as anyone and have wanted to post more on it.

And in this Trump debate, things can get highly charged ( even ugly ) as Trump and his conflicts are every day. 

With all that said though, I believe Trump is harming this country to a degree that is in many ways unprecedented.

Author Seth Abramson ( Proof Of Collusion ) ... curatorial journalist, former U. Of Wisconsin/Madison professor, Guardian contributor ...  made a comment about Donald Trump as President last night that was very true and real about Trump.

Abramson said that Trump is "fatiguing" America.

I've been saying virtually the same thing for many, many months about Donald Trump.  That he is "exhausting" America. To a damaging degree imo.

Everything is a high tension fight with Trump.

His almost daily attacks on his critics are so angrily animated and laced with such extremely charged ( at times actually paranoid ) rhetoric, you can't help but feel tensed up upon hearing or reading them.

Every day, almost every communication from Trump via his twitter, his rallies or with the press is an angry attack, a taunt, a threat, or a derogatory personal insult towards anyone who dares to criticize him. 

Trump reminds me of a few high school bullies I encountered who would "bitch slap" weaker persons just to humiliate them.

And after years of this daily barrage of this anger filled, bullying energy...you can't help but become exhausted with it all.

Trump and his angry energy is a fatiguing stress upon us all and the whole fabric of our society. 

I wouldn't doubt millions of Americans have turned off the TV and radio and internet in this area of political news because of this continuous Trump's high energy tension, conflict and chaos and that the use of anti-depressants to cope with it has probably increased as well.

There really should be a major newspaper piece ( even a book?) on the nationally felt "Trump Exhaustion" factor that is very real and effecting.

"How Trump Is Exhausting America And It's Citizens"

Edited by Joe Bauer

Doug, I just read the article your link connects to.

There is a point in the article that suggests that some feel the democrats are at times as belligerent and confrontational as Trump.

Totally disagree.

In 8 years under Obama we never ever saw this kind of raw attacking between the parties especially with crude and taunting insults such as Trump uses regularly.

What I see is that Trump has "worked up" those who now feel they must stand up to the bully in chief and are throwing pretty heavy barbs back at him after taking his for so long.

Conflict liking Trump has that effect. He's relentless in taunting and trying to get people to fight him back.

Trump seems addicted to confrontational conflict. Like calm, reasoned and respectful discourse bores him.

He was always a big fan of WWF exaggerated crowd inciting action.

And what kind of example is it to our children in this country when a President regularly laces his speeches and tweets and reported inner meeting comments with crude and insulting words and phrases such as "xxxx hole countries", "grab their pu**ys", "Ass----" , lying rat, etc.

Mommy, Daddy, if the President of the United States uses these curse words, why can't I?

Trump has lowered the presidential discourse bar to the level of crude street lingo and professional wrestling shouting.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Now, Trump's main press spokesperson Sarah Sanders states on national TV that Congress "isn't smart enough" to understand Trump's tax returns.

I am sure Sanders is publicly proclaiming this latest personal insult with her mentor's blessing if not gleeful approval.

Just more inciting and divisive rhetoric from the Inciter/Divider In Chief.

Like I say ... this constant confrontational conflict creating is so highly charged and relentless it's exhausting.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 4/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, Joe Bauer said:

And what kind of example is it to our children in this country when a President regularly laces his speeches and tweets and reported inner meeting comments with crude and insulting words and phrases such as "xxxx hole countries", "grab their pu**ys", "Ass----" , lying rat, etc.

If you remember, early in the administration Trump offended a group of Boy Scouts and their parents by descending into locker room language and materialistic rhetoric - something even Frank Sinatra would have had the grace and good sense to avoid.

Apparently, this is the state of American ideals now.  I'd say, what can we expect when our ideals were trashed in Dealey Plaza, but Trump would say it too.

Trump seems to have taken his license from Nixon, and the general decline in civility propelled by the Watergate tapes.  I wonder if Gerald Ford would have gotten a second term had he put on this kind of garbage-mouth show.

Edited by David Andrews

While at the CIA, William Barr drafted letters calling for an end to the Agency’s moratorium on destroying records

Decades before he was Attorney General (twice), Barr served in the Agency’s Office of Legislative Council in the wake of the the Church Committee hearings

https://www.muckrock.com/news/archives/2019/apr/16/cia-barr-crest/?fbclid=IwAR2-EHPaIoyHNGe8MoPct6X3E7CJtNWqDAPUfXagjkbzYGCtHT5b6jKspI0

4 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes.  Ending with an opprobrious conclusion.   

Hahaha whatever that means! Somebody really went searching for that one. Somehow I doubt they ever use it in polite conversation.

Edited by Bob Ness