The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

2 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

How did they make Roger Stone reach out to Guccifer 2.0 and Wikileaks about hacked Democratic emails?

If you are still working under the premise that the DNC emails were "hacked" then you are about 2 years behind what actually happened.

The emails were leaked, not hacked.

If you would like to understand in painfully detailed forensic detail, read this. NSA whistleblower Bill Binney has been the spokesperson for much of the effort to spread the truth about how wikileaks obtained the DNC emails. Alternatively, continue to rely on the Washington Post and NY Times, which as you know, is still backing the Oswald was a loan nut narrative, 55 years later.

Why is it important to "correct the record" with respect to how the DNC emails were transferred to Wikileaks?

It is important because if it was a "leak" then it was an inside job. The Russian narrative is blown out of the water. There was no hack.

How does Bill Binney and his team know it was a leak?

Because the transfer speeds for the emails can only be obtained via a Thumbdrive. A hacker could not have moved that many emails in that little time over the Internet.

How else do we know the emails were leaked and not hacked?

Friggin' Julian Assange Says He's 1,000% Sure Russia Didn't Hack the DNC's Emails

So "who leaked the emails" any curious person, without an agenda, would ask?

You know his name.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

If you are still working under the premise that the DNC emails were "hacked" then you are about 2 years behind what actually happened.

If you would like to understand in painfully detailed forensic detail, read this. NSA whistleblower Bill Binney has been the spokesperson for much of the effort to spread the truth about how wikileaks obtained the DNC emails. Alternatively, continue to rely on the Washington Post and NY Times, which as you know, is still backing the Oswald was a loan nut narrative, 55 years later.

Why is it important to "correct the record" with respect to how the DNC emails were transferred to Wikileaks?

It is important because if it was a "leak" then it was an inside job. The Russian narrative is blown out of the water. There was no hack.

How does Bill Binney and his team know it was a leak?

Because the transfer speeds for the emails can only be obtained via a Thumbdrive. A hacker could not have moved that many emails in that little time over the Internet.

How else do we know the emails were leaked and not hacked?

Friggin' Julian Assange Says He's 1,000% Sure Russia Didn't Hack the DNC's Emails

So "who leaked the emails" any curious person, without an agenda, would ask?

You know his name.

No I don’t - who? Btw not saying I disagree with you. 

1 minute ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Roger Stone Handed Gag Order for Posting Judge Photo With Crosshairs: 'You Apparently Need Clear Boundaries'

https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-judge-impose-gag-order-1339919

As he should. But the damage is done, and an apology is meaningless. 

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Music was better when we all thought the Russians were going to drop a bomb on our heads at any time.

At the 3:33 mark -- "USSR Gone Too Far" -- a response to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.  Lyrics by yours truly.  Rudimentary recording.

In other news, we are down to 2 Monkees as Peter Tork has died.

RIP Peter Tork.  My favorite Monkee's song:

Reminded me of The Meatmen song "1 Down 3 to Go."

A John Lennon assassination song.

Hard to top the callous savagery of The Meatmen.  I'll counter with a Ronnie Reagan assassination attempt tune:

Edited by Cliff Varnell
47 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Lyndon LaRouche played a key role in my letter to Special Counsel Mueller:

Lyndon LaRouche, Cult Figure Who Ran for President 8 Times, Dies at 96

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/13/obituaries/lyndon-larouche-dead.html

Remember how ridiculed and villified he was in the 80s? He would be considered a Walter Cronkite along side the likes of Alex Jones, Breitbart, the daily caller and the other deranged sites Mr. Wheeler is pointing people to defend someone who could well be an actual agent of a foreign power.

And incidentally, Larouche reported Russians were recruiting and grooming Donald Trump for the presidency...in 1987.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

If you would like to understand in painfully detailed forensic detail, read this. NSA whistleblower Bill Binney has been the spokesperson for much of the effort to spread the truth about how wikileaks obtained the DNC emails.

Not so fast!

A Leak or a Hack? A Forum on the VIPS Memo

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-leak-or-a-hack-a-forum-on-the-vips-memo/#independent-review

Conclusion: Good-faith efforts to parse the available data to provide insight into the unlawful extraction of documents from the DNC in 2016 are admirable and necessary. All parties, however, must exercise much greater care in separating out statements backed by available digital metadata from thoughtful insights and educated guesses. Walking nontechnical readers down any narrative path that cannot be directly supported by evidence must be avoided. At this point, given the limited available data, certainty about only a very small number of things can be achieved. [/q]

Russia Indictment 2.0: What to Make of Mueller’s Hacking Indictment

https://www.lawfareblog.com/russia-indictment-20-what-make-muellers-hacking-indictment

This indictment...offers a potential factual breakthrough. It tells us that the prior factual premise was wrong: the alleged conduct violating the CFAA continued to occur throughout the summer of 2016. That affects the earlier analysis in two ways. First, it makes clear that the Russians did intend to release the information at the time the hacking occured. Second, and perhaps more important, the indictment alleges that the criminal hacking conspiracy was ongoing at the time individuals in the Trump campaign were in contact with charged and uncharged Russian conspirators, raising the possibility of more straightforward aiding and abetting liability.

In other words, stay tuned. This indictment represents a tightening of the ring in the story of criminal prosecution for the 2016 election hacking. The government has now alleged that the social media manipulations by Russian actors constituted a criminal conspiracy. It has alleged as well that the hacking of Democratic Party and Clinton campaign emails were crimes conducted by officers of the Russian state. The question remains: Who, if anyone, helped? [/q]

“It is my impression that as a result of that February meeting the LaRouche organization agreed to use its extensive Russian contacts to open up a back channel for the Trump campaign to communicate directly to Russian intelligence. This ultimately led to Russian intelligence hacking the emails of the Democratic National Committee, which became a major issue in the presidential campaign and continues to do so to this day. Stone may have played a role in Wikileaks being given the hacked emails for distribution to the public."

Bill Binney, Julian Assange, Seymour Hersch say its a leak.

So do about 1,000 other researchers and journalists who don't work for a newspaper or network that is still holding tight to the idea that JFK was killed by a lone nut.

Does anyone want to say the name of the leaker? 

5 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Seth Rich stole the emails before Hillary ordered his murder from the basement of Comet Pizza — is that about it?

I guess we won't know until the FBI and DCPD release the multi-angle film (video these days), acoustic recordings (shot tracer microphones in that neighborhood), the bullet forensics are made public, and the Autopsy Report is disclosed, in 55 years or so.

What's 55 years though if there is no conspiracy? 

14 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I guess we won't know until the FBI and DCPD release the multi-angle film (video these days), acoustic recordings (shot tracer microphones in that neighborhood), the bullet forensics are made public, and the Autopsy Report is disclosed, in 55 years or so.

What's 55 years though if there is no conspiracy? 

If I were you, I would go shoot up Comet Puzza.

46 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Not so fast!

A Leak or a Hack? A Forum on the VIPS Memo

https://www.thenation.com/article/a-leak-or-a-hack-a-forum-on-the-vips-memo/#independent-review

Conclusion: Good-faith efforts to parse the available data to provide insight into the unlawful extraction of documents from the DNC in 2016 are admirable and necessary. All parties, however, must exercise much greater care in separating out statements backed by available digital metadata from thoughtful insights and educated guesses. Walking nontechnical readers down any narrative path that cannot be directly supported by evidence must be avoided. At this point, given the limited available data, certainty about only a very small number of things can be achieved. [/q]

William Binney signed off on the above severe qualification of the claim the DNC e-mails were leaked, not hacked.

51 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

If I were you, I would go shoot up Comet Puzza.

Is that the best you can do? Do you know what a throw is? If I do and you don’t, how effective is your comment? If both of us do, then why would you engage? Who does not engage? It’s all meta as far as I am concerned.