The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

For reasons I will not go into, compared to Hicks, Maher is a pretentious fraud.

Who's comparing Maher to Bill Hicks?

Hicks compares to Denis Leary.  DL nicked bits from Hicks.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Jim says of Kamala Harris, I'm preparing a critical essay on her.

She sabotaged a new RFK probe.

Which is why we should all vote for her.

I can see the placards now...on one side it says "We Love You Kamala" with a great big heart, on the other side "Why Did You Sabotage New RFK Probe?."

I like the idea of turning the country over to a couple of women out of San Francisco and holding their feet to the fire.

Pelosi is my congress critter...she's gotta listen to me.

Re-open the RFK case, President Harris, you no longer have to bend the knee for the LAPD.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

2 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

In the category of the real Paul McCarthy died in 1966 and Jim Morrison runs a Bed and Breakfast near Tacoma, Alex Jones is really Bill Hicks.

Not a conspiracy. Mars is the only planet entirely inhabited by Robots.

Who's Paul McCarthy?

Jim, using the JFK assassination in a comedy routine was career suicide as we know.

Overly serious and graphic, one might compare this effort to someone cracking jokes about Christ's torturous last day and crucifixion to an audience of Catholics on Good Friday.

SOMEONE GRAB THAT BLASPHEMOUS FOOL!

Mort Sahl got away with it to a degree but still experienced great career damage as a result. 

It's an interesting subject to think about because it reveals certain taboo truths about the JFK assassination in regards to it's psychological effect on our society which was and still is one of deeply disturbing and even fearful contemplation.

We fear the full truth about the JFK assassination because we were and still are not sure who was behind it and why. We fear greatly the possibility that powerful individuals and groups "in our own country and society" may have been the guilty parties on many levels such as the cover-up. 

Interestingly, Jim Garrison used humor in his tome "On The Trail Of The Assassins" that I found very funny and perceptively insightful.

Reminded me of Mark Twain with his colorful and homey descriptions of wildly eccentric characters such as David Ferry, Dean Andrews Jr., Jack Martin etc.and his somewhat cynical but still funny ways of revealing the great absurdities in the WC findings and in many of the efforts used to discredit him in his investigation. 

Garrison's metaphor of the cannon ball swallowing in referencing the "bull fighting ring" in New Orleans venture story and the ridiculous Key Stone Cops failed effort at trying to frame him in a homosexual sting operation in an airport bathroom are just hilarious.

We even have our own "in house" forum comedian here with Cliff Varnell who often makes me laugh.

Obviously, we can tolerate "some" JFK assassination humor here on the forum if it isn't too dark and graphic about the actual brutal and bloody act.

Another JFK writer who makes me laugh heartily is Walt Brown who is hilariously self-deprecating in that New "Joisy" thing way.  His humor is light-hearted though.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Jeff:

I think there is some truth in that.  But I will wait for Mueller's report before I make any ultimate conclusion about the subject. 

47 minutes ago, Jeff Carter said:

This thread has established that "Russia gate" has nothing at all to do with Russia, and is in fact concerned solely with US domestic politics.

Trump and His Associates Had More Than 100 Contacts With Russians Before the Inauguration

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Trump and His Associates Had More Than 100 Contacts With Russians Before the Inauguration

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html

The largely successful effort to associate Wikileaks and Julian Assange with an alleged Russian email hack and conspiracy to subvert the US election is the most pernicious aspect of all this. Assange seriously embarrassed a lot of powerful people by letting their own communications demonstrate what a bunch of lawless corrupt XXXXX they are. Retribution is demanded, and many persons who are truly interested in human rights, civil rights, and freedom of information will sadly cheer it on if and when Assange is taken into custody.

If Mueller was actually running a serious investigation determined to establish the facts, then 1) he would not have remained silent about the FBI’s major failure to examine the physical server which was supposedly hacked (it was only examined by a private company hired by the DNC)  2) he would have interviewed persons associated with Wikileaks who have consistently maintained the information published by Wikileaks did not come from the Russians and that it could be proven so. This is on top of the technical information from William Binney which confirms it was an internal leak and not a hack. An honest investigation would have taken the above into proper account. Mueller has not, and therefore, with some confidence, one could say he is not running an honest investigation and in fact this is actually all about US domestic politics.

Hey Jim, Maybe you should submit your credentials to the Democratic candidates . Do you think if you came up cold in the street to Bernie  or even RFK Jr. and told them that for the last 2 years the government "Deep state" was plotting to remove an innocent Trump from office, they'd see you as anything other than a paranoid, whacko, nutjob and avoid you like the plague?  And you're passing judgment on any of them?

Oh Jeff. I can see you're another brick in the Trump Wall (or stone) I thank you for being so vigilant and warning us about our "national emergency". We're just tickled pink to be the first line of defense for you, our neighbors to the North.

Jim, I will say this, Bill Hicks is without the doubt the hippest contribution art wise I've ever seen you make. But I'm sure to you his only distinction, like Mort Sahl was that he talked about the JFKA. . heh heh

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

5 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

“Can’t we just drone this guy?” Clinton openly inquired, offering a simple remedy to silence Assange and smother Wikileaks via a planned military drone strike, according to State Department sources.

Is this really true?  Where has it been reported?

14 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Is this really true?  Where has it been reported?

And you and Robert probably actually believe this for real??? Yeah Jim, she was probably feeling her oats after getting off with some sex trafficked young boys coming back from that pizza place. Of course she knew she could get away with it.  After all, she's Hillary.

Right Jeff?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Did I ask you this question Kirk?

Why would I?

I mean you did not even know that Kamala Harris covered up the murder of Bobby Kennedy.

So what does that say about your information database?

Seriously Jim, You seem to like Bernie and there's no question you love the Kennedy's. If you were to walk up to either of them in the streets and tell them for the last 2 years the government "Deep state" was plotting to remove an innocent Trump from office. What do you think they'd think of you?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

BTW, I think Kirk forgot what happened to Gaddafi, and what HRC said about it afterward as Libya sunk into utter chaos.

But she is really a  sweetie isn't she?

Edited by James DiEugenio

Here is another victim of Kirk's sweetie pie:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-honduras-coup-memoirs_us_56e34161e4b0b25c91820a08

After you read this you might understand about that caravan.