The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

2 hours ago, Bob Ness said:

Trumps behavior is what I'm speaking of and HRC's probing and assaults on the man and his character (?) is exactly what he was up against in his primaries, albeit with less arrayed against him.

Trump has been in the public eye for 40+ years. His boorish behavior is nothing new to those of us in the NY Media Market. It is certainly acceptable to not vote for the guy if you think his boorish behavior, or constant self promotion, or whatever, are indicative of character floors that should not be allowed in the White House.

I was never much of a fan of him myself, or that style of politicking. On the other hand, I prefer his "what you see, is what you get public persona" from the duplicitous Hillary persona. You will never hear Trump effect an African American accent while speaking to a predominantly black crowd. On the other hand, that is Hillary's shtick.

I can also imagine that Trumps persona, and any character flaws that might be implied, is partially due to a lack of familiarity with a pretty standard New York Stereotype. If you spend enough time in New York, you will run into plenty of loud braggarts like Trump, whether they are successful millionaires or the guy you get your coffee from on the corner. 

Character and persona is important. Hilary's ability to talk out of both sides of her mouth is what made me vote for Trump. Bernie Sanders politics were definitely more to the left of Hillary than my preferences. He does not evoke the type of visceral distrust I have with Hillary and I doubt if it had been him, instead of her, I would not have been as motivated to vote for Trump as enthusiastically as I did.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I prefer his "what you see, is what you get public persona" from the duplicitous Hillary persona.

Trump's shtick isn't "duplicitous"??

The guy lies about everything, all the time...You haven't noticed?

I think there is a point that has not been elucidated yet and it should be.

The reason this report is going up to the AG is that Mueller was appointed by the DOJ, Rod Rosenstein to be specific.

This is the only way this can be done today.  Because, in 1999, congress allowed the Independent Counsel law to expire.

Way back then I wrote for Probe Magazine that I felt this was one of the sub themes of the Ken Starr circus.  Namely to make such an utter mess of the Whitewater inquiry that it would tar and feather any attempt to renew the Independent Counsel law.  Starr succeeded in that objective. The irony being that Bernie Nussbaum, a White House counsel, went to the mat with Clinton on this issue.  He warned him that the GOP would turn this Whitewater inquiry into a partisan sideshow. They would end up appointing some bought and paid for hired gun to do anything to try and impeach him.  

Clinton didn't listen.  His sage advice ignored, Nussbaum resigned.  Later on, Clinton admitted that overruling Nussbaum was probably the biggest mistake he made in the White House.

And that is why Mueller reports to the DOJ.

Edited by James DiEugenio
4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Trump has been in the public eye for 40+ years. His boorish behavior is nothing new to those of us in the NY Media Market. It is certainly acceptable to not vote for the guy if you think his boorish behavior, or constant self promotion, or whatever, are indicative of character floors that should not be allowed in the White House.

I was never much of a fan of him myself, or that style of politicking. On the other hand, I prefer his "what you see, is what you get public persona" from the duplicitous Hillary persona. You will never hear Trump effect an African American accent while speaking to a predominantly black crowd. On the other hand, that is Hillary's shtick.

I can also imagine that Trumps persona, and any character flaws that might be implied, is partially due to a lack of familiarity with a pretty standard New York Stereotype. If you spend enough time in New York, you will run into plenty of loud braggarts like Trump, whether they are successful millionaires or the guy you get your coffee from on the corner. 

Character and persona is important. Hilary's ability to talk out of both sides of her mouth is what made me vote for Trump. Bernie Sanders politics were definitely more to the left of Hillary than my preferences. He does not evoke the type of visceral distrust I have with Hillary and I doubt if it had been him, instead of her, I would not have been as motivated to vote for Trump as enthusiastically as I did.

oh brother, spare us...

Because there is no special prosecutor anymore, and because Mueller did not choose to place charges for collusion or conspiracy, his report on those areas are up to the discretion of the AG as to whether they should be published or not.

If the special prosecutor law was still valid, there would have been no question about it being published.

But since this inquiry was under the DOJ, the AG can exercise his power to either publish the whole thing, bury the whole thing, or publish it with redactions. It also appears that Mueller punted to him on the issue of obstruction of justice.  

BTW, I should add, there is still the Roger Stone case to be adjudicated. But since Mueller had surveillance on him for a long time, I assume he thinks there is nothing there to connect him to Trump about the overall Russia Gate issue.  But that would be up to Barr also.

I imagine there will be so much pressure placed on the DOJ that Barr will have to release as much of the report as he feels he can without violating things like personal privacy, grand jury testimony, and sources and methods.

Edited by James DiEugenio
10 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Could you please provide some examples for those of us that don't notice him lying about everything?

10 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

15 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

Could you please provide some examples for those of us that don't notice him lying about everything?

Go for it Cliff.  I just don't have the patience.....

13 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

The Bathroom Email Server Cover-Up was in process by the Fall of 2015 and curiously, Strzok & Page were leading that effort, mostly by trying to keep Comey out of the loop.

Like I said up top, Hillary was pre-ordained.

She made a lot of promises, and took a lot of money through the Clinton Foundation. A lot more than her ego was at stake if she lost the election.

Fun Facts

• Peter Strzok's father (Pete Sr.) worked for Bell Helicopter in Iran up until the Revolution.
  • Pete Jr. grew up in Iran and speaks fluent Farsi.
  • Lisa Page's mother was born in Iran.
  • Lisa also speaks Farsi.
  • It looks like Lisa Page's father worked at Los Alamos.
  • Bruce Ohr's father was a Nuclear/ Atomic Energy Scientist at Oak Ridge National Lab.
  • Nellie Ohr worked for the CIA. 
  • Robert Mueller's Father worked for Dupont and Tugwell Mueller Associates as a broker of precious metals used in Nuclear weapons manufacturing and energy. (ie. platinum, paladium.)
  • Robert Mueller was in charge of the FBI raid on Rocky Flats, which was accused of losing uranium, plutonium, etc. 
  • The Rocky Flat records remain classified.

None of this has anything to do with Donald Trump driving RussiaGate.

It has everything to do with driving RussiaGate.

Cliff, assume for a minute you are a member of the Deep State, or the CIA, or a Foreign Intel Service.

You have been participating in various types of treasonous and self enrichment activities over the past 40 years. including; 

• Uranium/Plutonium smuggling (NUMEC, Rocky Flats, Palomares & other Broken Arrows, Uranium One)
  • Drug smuggling (Vietnam, Central America, Afghanistan.)
  • Foreign and Domestic leader assassinations (JFK, RFK, MLK, DeGualle, Reagan, etc.)
  • False Flags (Operation Northwoods, Boston Marathon, Las Vegas)
  • Human Trafficking & Organ Harvesting (Dubai Sheikhs, Brunei Sultans, Haiti Orphanages, Syrian Refugees.)
  • Human Compromise (Little St. James, Sedona Beach House, Wexner Mansion, St. Charles Ave. Honeypot.)

You have never had to worry about getting busted because either a Bush or a Clinton has been in charge of the entire criminal effort.

One day in November 2016 you wake up and discover that your bosses have been fired.

Not only that, your new boss says he is going to fire everyone else who engaged in criminal activity at the direction of their former bosses the Bushs and Clintons, including you.

Obviously Trump has to go.

Russiagate was the insurance policy.

59 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

It has everything to do with driving RussiaGate.

Cliff, assume for a minute you are a member of the Deep State, or the CIA, or a Foreign Intel Service.

You have been participating in various types of treasonous and self enrichment activities over the past 40 years. including; 

• Uranium/Plutonium smuggling (NUMEC, Rocky Flats, Palomares & other Broken Arrows, Uranium One)
  • Drug smuggling (Vietnam, Central America, Afghanistan.)
  • Foreign and Domestic leader assassinations (JFK, RFK, MLK, DeGualle, Reagan, etc.)
  • False Flags (Operation Northwoods, Boston Marathon, Las Vegas)
  • Human Trafficking & Organ Harvesting (Dubai Sheikhs, Brunei Sultans, Haiti Orphanages, Syrian Refugees.)
  • Human Compromise (Little St. James, Sedona Beach House, Wexner Mansion, St. Charles Ave. Honeypot.)

You have never had to worry about getting busted because either a Bush or a Clinton has been in charge of the entire criminal effort.

One day in November 2016 you wake up and discover that your bosses have been fired.

Not only that, your new boss says he is going to fire everyone else who engaged in criminal activity at the direction of their former bosses the Bushs and Clintons, including you.

Obviously Trump has to go.

Russiagate was the insurance policy.

Robert, your claim that Donald Trump is some kind of warrior against the "deep state" is pure fantasy.

Just ask John Bolton and Elliott Abrams.

2 hours ago, Ty Carpenter said:

You didn't notice that Trump claimed the Mueller report was a "complete exoneration" when the report explicitly stated it was not an exoneration?

You didn't notice that Trump claimed Democrats were behind the Mueller investigation even though it was Republican Rod Rosenstein who appointed Republican Robert Mueller after Trump fired Republican James Comey?

I guess you weren't paying attention during the campaign when Trump said he had no business dealings with Russia?  Big fat lie.

Millions of illegal voters?  Big Lie.  The GOP has a "great health care plan"?  Big Lie.  High crime among immigrants?  Big Lie.

I could go on and on and on.

Trump has a tell -- you know he's lying because his lips are moving.

4 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

You didn't notice that Trump claimed the Mueller report was a "complete exoneration" when the report explicitly stated it was not an exoneration?

You didn't notice that Trump claimed Democrats were behind the Mueller investigation even though it was Republican Rod Rosenstein who appointed Republican Robert Mueller after Trump fired Republican James Comey?

I guess you weren't paying attention during the campaign when Trump said he had no business dealings with Russia?  Big fat lie.

Millions of illegal voters?  Big Lie.  The GOP has a "great health care plan"?  Big Lie.  High crime among immigrants?  Big Lie.

I could go on and on and on.

Trump has a tell -- you know he's lying because his lips are moving.

It is a complete exoneration of the reason for the investigation, Russian collusion. What does there is no evidence of collusion mean?

Democrats largely populated the investigation.

Did he do any deals in Russia? At one point they were talking about a deal but that never went through. To do business with someone, you actually have to make a deal. 

Who does have a great healthcare plan that doesn't bankrupt us?

High crime among immigrants has always meant illegal immigrants not all immigrants. Illegal immigrants by definition are committing a crime the minute they illegally cross our border.

28 minutes ago, Ty Carpenter said:

It is a complete exoneration of the reason for the investigation, Russian collusion.

No, there is a case for collusion laid out in great detail -- but in Mueller's view it didn't rise to an indictable charge.  Trump claims exoneration on obstruction of justicd and he's lying.

What does there is no evidence of collusion mean?

It means Bill Barr is a lying p.o.s.

Democrats largely populated the investigation.

Where?  The FBI is a remarkably Republican institution and always has been.  Trump lies when he says it was Democrats who initiated the investigation.  Pure lie.  How can you defend this garbage?

Did he do any deals in Russia?

Other than launder Russian Mafia money?

At one point they were talking about a deal but that never went through.

While at the same time he said he wasn't trying to make any deals in Russia.

To do business with someone, you actually have to make a deal. 

You can sell them a house worth 40 mil for 90 mil.

Who does have a great healthcare plan that doesn't bankrupt us?

I do.  Thru Obamacare I have a Kaiser Silver plan costs 62 bucks a month 1000 dollar deductible.

The expansion of Medicaid and stricter hospital regulations have saved the lives of hundreds of thousands.

High crime among immigrants has always meant illegal immigrants not all immigrants.  Illegal immigrants by definition are committing a crime the minute they illegally cross our border.

You catch that bit about the rapists pouring over our border?  Big fat lie.

When people come to apply for asylum they are not illegal.

Another huge Trumpian fascist lie.

Edited by Cliff Varnell