The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Cliff,

With all due respect, ... In ... (gulp) ... The United States???

Well, off the top of my head and in no particular order, either chronological or importance-wise:

1)  "Anna Chapman" and what I call "The Eleven Dwarfs Network" (uncovered in 2010)

2)  "Fedora"/Kulak, Aleksey (who not only vouched for Nosenko, but told FBI that Kostikov's KGB buddy (and Tumbleweed's contact at the UN), Oleg Brykin, was "Department 13," therefore Kosti himself must be Dept. 13, too, right?  Right?)

3 and 4)  Loginov, Yuri  -  Still thriving in Russia as a "very grateful to be repatriated defector" for all I know.  Ditto: Yurshenko, Vitaly

5)  Polyakov, Dmitri  (before this high-level GRU-boy was torn away from the all-too-gullible FBI and transferred to Burma/India from D.C. and made the really bad career move of starting to give CIA some juicy stuff he wasn't supposed to ...)

6)  Smith, Edward Ellis -- One of my personal favorites.  Was known to have told a former State or CIA colleague (going from memory here, Cliff) in 1957 in D.C. (where he was living at the time, having recently been fired-but-not-prosecuted by CIA) that he was just "kinda killing time waiting for a job to open up" (iirc) and "going to a lot of movies."  LOL. Intimately connected, undoubetly, with three KGB "American movie buffs": Kovshuk, Guk, and Kislov (aka "The Three Musketeers").  Later a Stalin scholar at the Hoover Institute and, ironically, a bank officer!  Died instantly in 1984 in a fairly mysterious temporary hit-and-run accident.  Hint:  Very likely "Popov's Mole")

7)  Oh, yeah. I knew I was forgetting somebody.  How about those 13 Ruskie "illegals" indicted by one of Mueller's grand juries a few days ago?  Do they count? (sarcasm)

8)  Nosenko, Yuri?  (Hint: Read the book, or at least the 30-something-page PDF.  http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362 )

9)  Do "Moles" count?  (I mean other than E.E.S., above?)  Okay, how about Pelton and Howard and Walker and Ames and Hanssen, et al.?

10)  Philby, Kim?

11)  MacLean, Donald?

12)  Burgess, Guy?

Sorry, that's all I can think of at the moment, Cliff. Must be one or two more, though.

13)  OH YEAH!  How about a "probable"? -- GdM !!!

--  Tommy  :sun

Good stuff, Tommy!

Thanks, Cliff!

But to no avail as usual, right?

The CIA is still much, much eviler!  Right?

Even though the "KGB" (FSB and GRU, actually) did install a divisive, Russian-mobbed-up, blackmail-able and expendable "useful idiot" as our president not too long ago ...

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Thanks, Cliff!

But to no avail as usual, right?

The effort to turn JJ Angleton into a paranoiac -- wreaking destruction on careers within CIA -- certainly succeeded!

The CIA is still much, much eviler!  Right?

Is it a contest?

Even though the "KGB" (FSB and GRU, actually) did install a divisive, Russian-mobbed-up, blackmail-able and expendable "useful idiot" as our president not too long ago ...

You could say that and I won't argue.

Kris Kobach and all the other GOP vote suppression operatives installed a hyper narcissistic con man into the White House.

James Comey and the NY FBI boys installed an agent of the Russian Federation into the White House.

Fox News, MSNBC, and CNN wanted the Donald J. Trump Show to get renewed after the 2016 election, so they flooded the airwaves with attacks on Clinton over the last 11 days.

57 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Certainly agree that MSM gave Trump unbelievable amounts of coverage, and that GOP voter suppression is real and extensive.

Paul,

With all due respect, are there any TV news programs or any big-circulation newspapers/magazines that you like to get your news from?

Big-time websites?

I mean other than The Daily Worker and RT, of course.  (sarcasm)

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2018 at 10:13 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Paul,

With all due respect, are there any TV news programs or any big-circulation newspapers/magazines that you like to get your news from?

Big-time websites?

I mean other than The Daily Worker and RT, of course.  (sarcasm)

I trust my nose for BS, and peruse many sources. As it happens I don’t read any Communist material. I’ve watched Sean Stone on RT a few times. I never watch Fox, but do watch NBC and CNN sometimes. I check out news sources as well as possible, but as you know it’s a minefield of disinfo these days. Sometimes it’s stories that MSM don’t cover that I explore. I have a philosophy of life that guides me. One can call it a bias or agenda, but in the absence of any real ability to know for certain if something reported as fact is actually true I rely on my moral compass, my experience, my intuition. So - Big Time websites? Not without applying my BS meter.

On 2/19/2018 at 5:12 PM, Thomas Graves said:

Cliff,

With all due respect, ... You want to me to list some lesser-known Soviet / Russian spies and American "moles" in ... (gulp) ... The United States???

Well, off the top of my head and in no particular order, either chronological or importance-wise:

1)  "Anna Chapman" and what I call "The Eleven Dwarfs Network" (uncovered in 2010)

2)  "Fedora"/ Aleksey Kulak, who not only vouched for defector Yuri Nosenko (lol), but told FBI that Kostikov's KGB buddy -- double-agent Tumbleweed's contact at the UN, Oleg Brykin, was "Department 13 -- thereby misleading CIA into believing, that Kostikov himself must be Dept 13,  and 3)& 4)  Yuri Loginov  -  Still thriving in Russia as a "very grateful to be repatriated defector" for all I know.  Ditto: Vitaly Yurshenko.

5)  Dmitri Polyakov (before this high-level GRU-boy was torn away from the all-too-gullible FBI and transferred to Burma/India from D.C. and made the really bad career move of starting to give CIA some juicy stuff he wasn't supposed to ...)

6)  Edward Ellis Smith -- One of my personal favorites.  Was known to have told a former State or CIA colleague (going from memory here, Cliff) in 1957 in D.C. (where he was living at the time, having recently been fired-but-not-prosecuted by CIA) that he was just "kinda killing time waiting for a job to open up" (iirc) and "going to a lot of movies."  LOL. Intimately connected, undoubetly, with three KGB "American movie buffs": Kovshuk, Guk, and Kislov (aka "The Three Musketeers").  Later a Stalin scholar at the Hoover Institute and, ironically, a bank officer!  Died instantly in 1984 in a fairly mysterious temporary hit-and-run accident.  Hint:  Very likely "Popov's Mole")

7)  Oh, yeah. I knew I was forgetting somebody.  How about those 13 Ruskie "illegals" indicted by one of Mueller's grand juries a few days ago?  Do they count? (sarcasm)

8)  Nosenko, Yuri?  (Hint: Read the book, or at least the 30-something-page PDF.  http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/08850607.2014.962362 )

9)  Do "Moles" count?  (I mean other than E.E.S., above?)  Okay, how about Pelton and Howard and Walker and Ames and Hanssen, et al.?

10)  Philby, Kim?

11)  MacLean, Donald?

12)  Burgess, Guy?

Sorry, that's all I can think of at the moment, Cliff. Must be one or two more, though.

13)  OH YEAH!  How about a probable long-term "illegal" -- GdM !!!

edited and bumped

• 2 weeks later...

This thread began with a reference to Christopher Steele of MI6 legacy, and it caught my attention because of my ongoing investigation into the hotbed of conspiratorial nonsense that began with the British setting up a 'front' in the Rockefeller Building during WWII, and essentially using two US short wave radio stations to broadcast British propaganda aimed at dragging the USA into WWII. This was done with the knowledge of FDR and the folks who brought forth OSS to CIA and its propaganda network VOA.

Now move ahead to 1952 and Truman dedicates a pirate radio ship called 'Courier' which in turn 'inspires' a bunch of Texans from the Murchisons (Sr and Jr) and their millionaire side kick Robert F. Thompson and broadcasting buddy Gordon McLendon (friend and voice of inspiration for David Atlee Phillips). This lot then turn up in Scandinavia, and with locals move in on a commercial pirate radio operation called Radio Mercur aimed at Denmark. It is financed by a member of Danish Nazi Party from 1938-1943 named Alex Brask Thomsen.

Radio Mercur in Danish (broadcasting from a ship in the narrows with three exits from the Baltic Sea to the North Sea), gives rise to a Swedish program - Skanes Radio Mercur which in turn becomes a full time radio station aimed at Southern Sweden (Malmo).

From here we leap to northern Sweden - bang opposite the big USSR submarine base in what is now Latvia. Here this trio of Murchison/Thompson/McLendon set up Radio Nord (North) broadcasting to Stockholm.

Meanwhile, while all this was going on in the Fifties, McLendon had been busy in Ireland trying to get a licence for a super-power station to cover Europe and even reach the east coast of the USA. McLendon was also trying to get a commercial television operation going in Ireland, just as he was in Denmark with associates there.

It should also be added that McLendon was not alone in Ireland. Charles Mickelson was also there working on a similar project. Mickelson created Radio Tangier; Radio Monte Carlo and Europe I. Mickelson's legacy is murkily intertwined with such doyens of CIA 'front' broadcasting as Herbert W. Armstrong who popped up and propped up CIA asset stations such as Radio Swan/Americas, and many others. Armstrong more or less financed the main British pop pirates of the Sixties.

Now move up to the dawn of the Sixties and after Radios Mercur and Nord were forced to close down by a new Sandinavian censorship law, the ship used for Nord was requested by Bobby Kennedy for work against Cuba. But right at that moment the Cuban Missile Crisis began along with the blockade. So the ship (called Mi Amigo) had to wait until March 1963 to dock at Galveston island. By then it was discovered that it was too small to be used as part of Operation Mongoose and so another ship called Olga Patricia (under the control of Manuel Artime), was used.

Following the death of JFK on November 22, 1963, the Mi Amigo left secretly and hurriedly for the Bahamas to an island owned by Murchison. It delivered transmitters for another ship called Fredericia which were taken by Wijsmuller to Rotterdam. The Mi Amigo with its reinstalled Radio Nord transmitters then went to El Ferrol in Spain.

The Fredericia (later renamed 'Caroline') and Mi Amigo were part of a plan by PYE to bring commercial sponsored broadcasting to the UK by forcing the Tory government to issue land based licences to over 200 stations waiting to receive them.

By the way, the name 'Caroline' originated with the magazine publisher Jocelyn Stevens back in 1961, but in March 1965 Bobby Kennedy was conned into believing that Radio Caroline was named after his niece in order to get him to embarrass Harold Wilson when Bobby Kennedy made a St Patrick's Day speech promoting a free Ireland.

But mixed up in this scenario is John Profumo who had been the leading PYE advocate for commercial sponsored broadcasting dating back to 1952. Profumo in the Sixties held a powerful position in the Macmillan Tory government and became compromised due to his relationship with Christine Keeler, et al.

Now add to this another strange 'Set' headed by Princess Margaret who was the voice of the counter Establishment - within the Establishment. Her buddy was Jocelyn Stevens, publisher of 'Queen' magazine and employer of Snowden (husband of Margaret) and a bunch of other connections to this counter Establishment - including Peter Sellers.

The man responsible to McLendon for managing the Mi Amigo was Bill Weaver who was McLendon's manager of KILT in Houston. He died of cancer a few years ago just after writing a bio/novel in which he fingered McLendon and Co., along with LBJ, for the murder of JFK.

Now what you also have to factor in is the involvement of JFK with Macmillan and the tangled web of nuclear talks that took place in the Bahamas which eventually led to stripping the UK of it own nuclear delivery system by air, and saddling the UK with the US Polaris submarine system still based in Scotland. That fleet is now up for renewal and to this day it is still a hot bed of trouble for the UK government.

Meanwhile, the opposition to nuclear weapons which began as a movement with the initials CND and headed by Bertrand Russell, had been in Stockholm trying to push for a War Crimes Trial against LBJ (1967). McLendon had shown up there and was thrown out of the meeting.

To understand why the Baltic was so important to Nazi Germany and the USSR, you have to spend a little time on studying geography with something like Google Earth.

Now back to Christopher Steele.

It is from MI5 (counterpart to FBI) and MI6 (counterpart to CIA) that the Russians have spent so much time and effort since WWII. They even got one of their KGB agents with MI6 promoted to the Washington DC office, and then a whole series of spy revelations came to light lasting well into the Thatcher years. The Russians had totally infiltrated the UK spy organisation. The CIA then had great distrust of MI6.

So back to Christopher Steele.

Why this witch-hunt is going on against Trump is a total mystery.

Nothing has come to light, but Obama was the one who first used Steele to attack Romney, and then Clinton used Steele to attack Trump - after Trump won. But prior to that, Obama had made it absolutely clear that there was no way for the Russians to undermine the US election system.

Now in 2018, we have this strange event of a Russian being poisoned in London with fingers pointing to Russia. It happened before.

While everyone is examining the tail (Trump) of the dog (MI6), no one is examining the head of the dog which is the British Crown

The British Crown is a corporation sole managed by a secretive Privy Council. It is the Crown which controls Britain's police, prison, armed forces and of course spy networks. The half-elected Parliament sits by permission of the Crown.

It was not the Russians who burned down the White House and Library of Congress when the USA was born, it was the British Crown.

The British Crown was the enemy of the USA and it still is the enemy of the USA in 2018.

Princess Margaret is now long gone, and so is that hotbed in Houston, Texas of the Murchison/Thompson/McLendon empire which was dominated by Democrats who in turn funded and promoted the drunk US Senator from Wisconsin who was a Republican (McCarthy), as their figurehead. He was the same loudmouth who attracted both Bobby Kennedy and Hillary Clinton to his side back in the Fifties.

I think it is time for someone to get smart and ask what is up with this undemocratic institution called the British Crown?

Its mascot is a queen (Liz.)

She serves the British Crown like Mickey Mouse serves the Disney Corporation and Ronald McDonald serves the hamburger chain.

The power behind that throne is with the inner core of the Privy Council whose legal representatives are the lawyers at the British Treasury.

"Follow the money" became a catch-phrase following Watergate. It was an invented expression that had no direct connection to participants, but its meaning was and still is very clear. The money trail leads to the arms industry - the one that Eisenhower warned was taking over the political scene as the industrial-military-complex. That same industry that saddled the UK with the Polaris submarine system after JFK beat Macmillan into submission during their stay on the Bahamas.

Look towards London for the answers - because that is where Christopher Steele has now fled back to, in order to stay away from US lawyers.

How do I know all of this?

Because I have been investigating the subject of 'pirate radio' for decades and thanks to Gary Murr who is also a member here, his interests and my interests collided.

His interests are of course the JFK assassination of November 22, 1963.

29 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

FWIW, nothing in the Trump Dossier has proved to be untrue so far.

Steele estimates that it is between 70 percent and 90 percent correct, which is pretty darn good in that line of work.

PS  What's your "take" on Roger Hollis?   

Mole, or just very inefficient?

Edited by Thomas Graves

9 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Nothing in the Trump Dossier has proved to be untrue.

Steele estimates that it is between 70 percent and 90 percent correct, which is pretty darn good in that line of work.

PS  What's your "take" on Roger Hollis?

My "take" is within the context of my text and nothing within it has proved to be untrue. I estimate that it is 100% correct which is pretty darn good in any line of work.

13 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

My "take" is within the context of my text and nothing within it has proved to be untrue. I estimate that it is 100% correct which is pretty darn good in any line of work.

You seem to be quite the expert on British Intelligence.

Do you think MI5's Roger Hollis was a mole?

1 minute ago, Thomas Graves said:

You seem to be quite the expert on British Intelligence.

Do you think MI5's Roger Hollis was a mole?

Thomas, I want to stick to the sum total of my text and its implications, otherwise this could very easily depart into side-issues that are of no interest to me. It is not Hollis of MI5 ("FBI") that is of concern here, it is the origin and purpose of MI6 ("CIA") and its manipulation of the American political scene - especially during WWII. It is the reason why the so-called 'Red Book' with details of the Right Club membership became a problem prior to the reelection of FDR, because it could have tipped off the American electorate that they were being shoved into another world war by the British. Now of course we have a daft movie doing the rounds in the USA that promotes Churchill as some sort of savior of the world. Therefore I want to stick to the main issue in my text and that is that the Russians are not the ones to fear, the ones to fear are the British, the same people who burned down the White House and Library of Congress; saddled the USA with slavery and then built a warship for the Confederate Navy. Too many too-faced, hypocritical nasty people who all lived off the arms industry which demands killing and destruction to succeed as a repetitive and never-ending industry of misery. (I am personally a big supporter of the ideals contained in the Declaration of Independence, and in the overall structure of the Constitution with its amendments.) So Thomas, what do you make of all that?

10 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Thomas, I want to stick to the sum total of my text and its implications, otherwise this could very easily depart into side-issues that are of no interest to me. It is not Hollis of MI5 ("FBI") that is of concern here, it is the origin and purpose of MI6 ("CIA") and its manipulation of the American political scene - especially during WWII. It is the reason why the so-called 'Red Book' with details of the Right Club membership became a problem prior to the reelection of FDR, because it could have tipped off the American electorate that they were being shoved into another world war by the British. Now of course we have a daft movie doing the rounds in the USA that promotes Churchill as some sort of savior of the world. Therefore I want to stick to the main issue in my text and that is that the Russians are not the ones to fear, the ones to fear are the British, the same people who burned down the White House and Library of Congress; saddled the USA with slavery and then built a warship for the Confederate Navy. Too many too-faced, hypocritical nasty people who all lived off the arms industry which demands killing and destruction to succeed as a repetitive and never-ending industry of misery. (I am personally a big supporter of the ideals contained in the Declaration of Independence, and in the overall structure of the Constitution with its amendments.) So Thomas, what do you make of all that?

Sources?

Edit:  Would you have preferred that a former Moscow-based U.S. intelligence officer have been given the contract to look into Trump & Co.'s dealings in Russia? 

A Republican?  A Democrat?  A Libertarian?

Or perhaps that they not be looked into at all? 

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

For what?

Your insights on this.

Edit:  Would you have preferred that a former Moscow-based U.S. intelligence officer have been given the contract to look into Trump & Co.'s dealings in Russia? 

If so, should it have been A Republican?  A Democrat?  A Libertarian?

Or perhaps you think they need not be looked into at all? 

Edited by Thomas Graves