The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

Robert from whatever vague gleanings I can get from your actual leanings other than being obsessed with a permanent government Deep State, and the scandalous genealogy and associations of the upper crust, and their fishing and golfing habits and all, I think I've picked up that you're into open government. Did you read Doug's link that Barr under Bush, was for stopping the CIA's moratorium on destroying their records?

I think I've picked up that you're against the U.S. over extension of power and the war state, a point of view I think I share with you. Where we differ is you thought Trump would be your savior in this regard, but you weren't alone.

Does it strike you at all that the person carrying your water right now in your battle against the Deep State, was a Conservative preacher against the Anti Viet Nam War Resistance, (which I don't know you might be in favor of), but whose career was propelled forward by no less than George Herbert Walker Bush as head of the CIA in 1976. Then after Bush left his post, Bush backed him for a clerkship post with the U.S. Court of Appeals.

Then later he made him his Attorney General and his first opinion,”  recognized the president’s right to dispatch FBI agents abroad to arrest for­eigners even in violation of international treaties, and that through him, the attorney general have an “inherent constitutional power” to au­thorize certain overseas operations, includ­ing abductions, to fend off “serious threats” to U.S. domestic “security” from “international terrorist groups and narcot­ics traffickers.”.And sure enough 6 months later, we invaded Panama.Later, he successfully got pardons for Weinberger, Eliot Abrams, Mac Farlane, among others in the Iran Contra scandal.
That's about as Gung Ho American imperialist as it gets. How did you guys always fall in with these despicable suckers? How do you reconcile the inconsistencies?
Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Robert from whatever vague gleanings I can get from your actual leanings other than being obsessed with a permanent government Deep State, and the scandalous genealogy and associations of the upper crust, and their fishing and golfing habits and all, I think I've picked up that you're into open government. Did you read Doug's link that Barr under Bush, was for stopping the CIA's moratorium on destroying their records?

I think I've picked up that you're against the U.S. over extension of power and the war state, a point of view I think I share with you. Where we differ is you thought Trump would be your savior in this regard, but you weren't alone.

Does it strike you at all that the person carrying your water right now in your battle against the Deep State, was a Conservative preacher against the Anti Viet Nam War Resistance, (which I don't know you might be in favor of), but whose career was propelled forward by no less than George Herbert Walker Bush as head of the CIA in 1976. Then after Bush left his post, Bush backed him for a clerkship post with the U.S. Court of Appeals.

Then later he made him his Attorney General and his first opinion,”  recognized the president’s right to dispatch FBI agents abroad to arrest for­eigners even in violation of international treaties, and that through him, the attorney general have an “inherent constitutional power” to au­thorize certain overseas operations, includ­ing abductions, to fend off “serious threats” to U.S. domestic “security” from “international terrorist groups and narcot­ics traffickers.”.And sure enough 6 months later, we invaded Panama.Later, he successfully got pardons for Weinberger, Eliot Abrams, Mac Farlane, among others in the Iran Contra scandal.
That's about as Gung Ho American imperialist as it gets. How did you guys always fall in with these despicable suckers? How do you reconcile the inconsistencies?

90% of all Americans are not aware of Barr's true career and extremely politically slanted activity background ( such as Kirk describes above ) except in the most superficial way and most of them don't even care to know more.

That is why things are the way they are.

Still, you wonder how guys like Barr get confirmed so easily when Congress should know these things.

Edited by Joe Bauer

While the Lawfare bloggers breathlessly anticipate the collusion narrative will yet tie together via a  finding of direct conspiracy and coordination between Trump campaign-Wikileaks-Russian government, which will presumably be exposed during Roger Stone’s trial, I’ll predict with some confidence they will end up disappointed on this, much as the journalists for Salon and New York were disappointed when the anticipation of collusion via shared polling data produced nothing of interest. I will also predict that much of the talk of obstruction will fade to the background once the IG report on the activity of the intelligence community regarding these matters becomes public. The Mueller Report is just half of the story, and the other half - largely ignored by the media outlets most invested in the Russian collusion narrative - will flip the script, so to speak.

It is remarkable the intensity of the hysteria sparked by the Intelligence Community Assessment released in January 2017 has ultimately resulted in not much of anything at all, beyond the seeding of negative trends in society at large. For example, the automatic suspicion and accompanying reflex to surveil and investigate any communication between Americans and designated foreign nationals is a bizarre throwback to the most paranoid moments of 1950s Cold War. Accompanying this instinct has been efforts to restrict information and impose various levels of censorship, an effort applauded in an NY Times editorial published Friday, which called for intensified censorship of social media.

The Mueller Report’s conclusions that the Russian GRU hacked the DNC and coordinated with Wikileaks remains highly contentious. The Lawfare bloggers assume it is settled fact, but it is at this stage a prosecutors assertion which has not been tested or subject to cross examination, and which all of the accused firmly deny, and which knowledgable persons refute. The idea that $40,000 worth of Facebook ads in a multi-billion dollar election cycle constitute some sort of “attack” on American democracy is, on its face, simply absurd.

I can’t see any of this dying down, however, and these matters will likely continue to dominate the public conversation at least through the next election cycle.

The Mueller Report makes clear that President Trump can be indicted and tried in a criminal trial should he run again in 2020 and be defeated or alternatively choose not to run again and leave office in January 2021. The statute of limitation for some of his crimes does not expire until July 2022, leaving plenty of time to indict.

This topic will emerge as major issue in coming months.

Considering a fair amount of effort was made to establish a public understanding that Papadopoulos’ reception of information in March 2016 that “Russians” had a trove of Clinton emails was the definitive starting point of investigation into possible illicit ties between Russia and the Trump campaign, the lack of any attribution to this information is a very curious ommission in the Mueller Report.While the Report is keenly focussed on the response of Papadopoulos and the campaign to such information, it is entirely mute on the question of where the information came from in the first place. While it is established that the “mysterious professor” Mifsud transmitted the information, his source remains unknown even as it is a most germane and possibly crucial data point - and has been referred to as such within previously published indictments.

The Report confirms that Mifsud retained the initiative in first befriending Papadopoulos, asserting access to high-level Russian contacts, setting up fraudulent meetings with falsely identified Russian nationals, and, in new information, controlling the later communications between Papadopoulos and the falsely identified Russian national. Mifsud was interviewed by the FBI, and one must presume he was asked the most obvious question: “from what source did you receive information about Russian possession of Clinton emails?” Mifsud’s answer is not referred in the Mueller Report.It seems obvious that if the source was Russian, as he claimed to Papadopoulos, this information would have appeared in the Report. The lack of such information therefore indicates that the source was either Mifsud’s own imagination or it came from a non-Russian source. If Mifsud’s background is, as those who know him assert, connected to western intelligence agencies, then this episode is most curious indeed.

Similarly, Larry Johnson of the VIPS organization has been highlighting another Russiagate episode - the Trump Tower in Moscow controversy - noting that the record establishes that the entire scheme came from the initiative of Felix Sater, a longtime FBI asset. The recognizable pattern, therefore, is less a matter of suspicious contact between the Trump campaign and Russian entities, and more a matter of western intelligence operatives taking the initiative to establish a paper trail suggesting such suspicious contact. It is my understanding that this was done in the interest of sabotaging any attempt to reset or turn away from a foreign policy of confrontation directed at Russia and Putin, as had been expressed by candidate Trump.

Robert said:

I am still somewhat perplexed as to why Trump picked Barr.

What?? It's obvious, why.you said it yourself it's because of Barr's 19 page memo.

In short, and in my opinion, Barr's position with respect to Mueller's efforts were known when Trump picked him to be AG. 
In short????,That was 4 paragraphs where you start out perplexed and you end up convincing yourself of the obvious. Robert everyone knows about the Barr 19 page memo. That was obviously why Trump picked him..That was Barr's audition for the job.That's no secret!

( with the Barr pick)Trump would certainly have a lot of leverage on the Bush Family (for example, imagine if there was something in the 2017 JFK Records Release that the Bush Family did not want to be made public.)

?? I didn't get this spy vs.spy  logic. So having a historic Bush exonerator who has tied his past career to George H.W. Bush would give Trump leverage on the Bush family???? or vice versa? If Trump  wanted leverage, why wouldn't Trump  get a Bush  enemy? But even so, leverage over the Bush's to do what?
To use Trumps and your adopted Trump terms.  Trumps cleaning up the "swamp" of the JFK assassination had it's opportunity, and that shipped has sailed.

(A number of MSM articles have even gone on to claim that Mueller stepped up to the job at considerable financial sacrifice since he would not be drawing income as a Senior Lawyer in a prestigious private practice firm.)

"A number of MSM articles?"  Ok If you say so. Though I don't think anyone who reads assumes that Mueller, pushing 75 with his career and background is at all in need of money. That game is long over for him.

So I think I misunderstood your leaning because I thought you once said something disparaging about Nato.  How can you be so eager to show some collusion within the Eastern Establishment and be a multi generational Bush voter?
They are as gung ho Eastern Establishment American interventionist a political family as you can get.
Did these deep state thoughts come to you later in life? Anybody who vote so much for the Bushes is definitely for actively preserving the American Empire.
So you're a hawk.Right?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

6 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The 2016 Election made it clear that the MSM had a clear preference for Hillary.

Which is why the cable news shows trashed Hillary 24 hours a day over the last 11 days of the election.

The #1 topic in the 2016 election was Hillary's e-mails.

The MSM isn't owned by liberals.  If a President Clinton (or any Dem Prez) had a Mueller Report written about them the MSM would be 24/7 Treason Television until they were forced to resign.

That's how f'n liberal the MSM is...

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Trump is using Roy Cohn's legal strategies.

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-legal-strategy-subpoenas-investigations-f472ed47-988b-4762-824b-6578dfbedc3f.html

[It should be pointed out that Roy Cohn was disbarred from the practice of law towards to the end of his life. But I guess he would say his strategies worked up until then.]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/06/24/roy-cohn-is-disbarred-by-new-york-court/c5ca9112-3245-48f0-ab01-c2c0f3c3fc2e/?utm_term=.c474daa4f784

Edited by Douglas Caddy

This is a really interesting piece which tells us about Felix Sater, the guy Josh marshall has tried to build up as Putin's right hand man.  When in fact, he is a double agent.

IMO, its gotten to the point now, that with Sater, Mifsud, Stefan and the phony Putin niece, someone was setting a trap.  It was the Brits working with the FBI.

It ended up being quite successful.  Due to the usual stupidity of the MSM>

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/04/24/special-counsel-mueller-disingenuous-and-dishonest/ 

On 4/24/2019 at 8:57 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

Trump is using Roy Cohn's legal strategies.

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-legal-strategy-subpoenas-investigations-f472ed47-988b-4762-824b-6578dfbedc3f.html

[It should be pointed out that Roy Cohn was disbarred from the practice of law towards to the end of his life. But I guess he would say his strategies worked up until then.]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1986/06/24/roy-cohn-is-disbarred-by-new-york-court/c5ca9112-3245-48f0-ab01-c2c0f3c3fc2e/?utm_term=.c474daa4f784

Doug, this explains Barbara Walters speaking for Roy Cohn. Her father Lou Walters got out of some legal troubles through Roy Cohn's connections.

Cafe de Paris[edit]

Lou Walters sold his share of the Latin Quarter chain to Loew in 1956 for $500,000.[5][11] He was convinced that he could recreate his success with a new chain of clubs called Cafe de Paris.[5] He opened the first in Miami in 1957. A combination of poor national economy and unusually frigid Miami winter resulted in a sharp decline in the number of tourists who visited Miami that year. The Miami club failed to attract enough visitors and closed after its first season.[11]

A second version of the Cafe de Paris opened in New York in May 1958, in the former Arcadia Ballroom. It was the largest nightclub in New York, able to seat twelve hundred people.[11] Both of the Cafe de Paris locations were very close to the existing Latin Quarter nightclubs. Loew won an injunction that prevented Walters from advertising his ownership of either of the Cafe de Paris nightclubs.[12] Although opening week was successful, the club was too large, and the rent too high, for Walters to cover his expenses. Facing bankruptcy, Walters attempted suicide in June 1958.[13] His family covered this up, convincing the press that Walters had only had a heart attack.[14][5]

Following his release from the hospital, Walters moved his family back to Miami. All of their assets in New York were seized to pay creditors.[15] Walters was also sued by New York for failing to pay income or payroll taxes while he operated the Cafe de Paris. The court case lasted two years, and Walters began missing court appearances, claiming he did not have the funds to travel to New York. A judge issued a warrant for his arrest. According to the memoir of Walters' daughter Barbara, she contacted her friend, powerful attorney Roy Cohn, to let him know about the charges, and within a week the charges were dropped and the case was settled.[16]

No one knew what a rat and Power EIite suck up Cohn was?

I mean there is more than one good book out about him.  And the HBO James Woods movie about him was pretty good.

As per Walters, that woman has been a slut for decades.  I mean her rehab of Mike Milken, her debate with Castro when she said that oh the USA would go along with a referendum on Communism if the people voted for it!!! HAHA HA

Hey Barbara, for your info,  the power polite would not even tolerate Al Gore!  Look at what happened in Florida in 2000.

What a joke she was. 

Meanwhile, please read something new:  https://consortiumnews.com/2019/04/24/special-counsel-mueller-disingenuous-and-dishonest/

I can't believe everyone here is just dissing the whole George P episode.  It stinks to high heaven.