The Education Forum

Did the Dallas Radical Right kill JFK?

Paul Trejo

On 10/18/2017 at 6:36 AM, Paul Brancato said:

I have the feeling that we won't be seeing the Joannides documents in this release. 

As for Hoover, he never went after the Ultra right, people with guns and violent rhetoric, or the criminal enterprise that we call Mafia, but he persecuted the relatively harmless and unarmed CPUSA for decades. For those that seek to paint Hoover as something other than a rightist himself, it's been proven that he hounded MLK to his death, even sending him a letter suggesting that he just get it over with and commit suicide. I find it hard to believe that his only motivation for covering up the crime of the century was self preservation, or fear of exposure as a gay man. 

Sorry, Paul, but your assumption is incorrect.  How do you think Robert DePugh and other Minutemen members were arrested?  It was the FBI who found them.

The "harmless" CPUSA inserted Soviet agents into our government.  Maybe that does not bother you -- but it was a legitimate concern to everybody else in our country.

Hoover did NOT send that letter to MLK Jr.  It was a COINTELPRO activity by the Domestic Intelligence Division of the FBI.  I'm not even certain that Hoover knew about it beforehand....I would have to check my records.

Despite your description of Hoover as "a rightist" -- it is also true that he made comments (in private and in public) which denounced right-wing extremist individuals and organizations.  With respect to Edwin Walker (for example), Hoover handwrote a comment on an FBI memo:  "Walker is nuts".  And Hoover explicitly falsified numerous arguments created by and circulating in right-wing extremist circles -- about (for example) "Communist" influence/control of our clergy and religious institutions AND about our civil rights movement and civil rights leaders.

Hoover also used his influence with outside groups (such as the American Legion) to get them to help fight right-wing extremism.

Hoover authorized several senior FBI employees to use their influence with the American Legion's National Americanism Commission in order to combat the JBS and similar right-wing extremist organizations. The Legion assisted the FBI with neutralizing the malicious falsehoods circulated by the JBS which scared Americans into believing total absurdities.

For example:

In December 1961, J. Edgar Hoover met with Charles Bacon, the National Commander of the American Legion. During this meeting, Hoover expressed his concern over "extremists of the right-wing and the harm such groups were doing to our fight against communism" and he specifically referred to extreme right-wing attacks upon FBI speakers who attempted to correct falsehoods disseminated by the JBS and similar groups regarding "the extent of infiltration into the clergy."

In November 1970, Hoover met with Alfred B. Chamie, the new National Commander of the American Legion. During this meeting:

"The Director made mention of the John Birch Society and noted that this organization's leadership has misled some good and well intended people. In this regard the Director cited the scurrilous allegations that Robert Welch made some years ago concerning the loyalty of the late General Eisenhower and the late John Foster Dulles, as examples of the type of disgraceful activity in which the leadership of the John Birch Society has been known to indulge."

ADDENDUM:

One reason why Paul B. is so totally wrong about the FBI -- is because not many academics have done research into FBI files with respect to locating information about FBI actions against right-wing organizations/individuals.

Sometimes, the FBI simply forwarded information to state and local law enforcement agencies so that they could make arrests.  For example:

In August 1967, five New Yorkers were arrested on a variety of charges including plotting to kill Herbert Aptheker, who was Director of the American Institute of Marxist Studies and a member of the Communist Party National Committee.  This group was also planning to bomb an antipoverty group in Bronx called Better Organization for the Mid-Bronx (BOMB).

The police seized the group's arsenal which included an antitank gun, a submachine gun, 45 rifles, 7 shotguns, 14 hand guns, 3 hand grenades, 18 sticks of dynamite, two 50-pound cans of explosive powder, 103 blasting caps, 250,000 rounds of ammunition, 12 hunting knives and a machete. 

Also seized was quantity of right-wing literature, including membership cards for the John Birch Society, Minutemen pamphlets, the JBS Blue Book, and Impeach Earl Warren stickers.

The five men arrested were:

George Colitto (52yo) – owner of sporting goods store, including gun shop, at 504 E. Tremont Ave—Bronx
Martin Mikulik (26yo) – a postal employee who lost his job, was placed on probation for 5 years and ordered to get psychiatric evaluation,

Peter Psyras (37yo) – owner of 2 sandwich shops – who pleaded guilty to felonious possession of gunpowder, conspiring to make a bomb and to plant it on roof at 683 Allerton Ave-Bronx – with Aptheker as intended victim. On 2/5/68, Peter Psyras was sentenced to 2 years in prison

Warren Hoy (40yo) pleaded guilty to possession of 3 handguns without permits, and got suspended sentence and 1 yr probation.  He lost his job as City Parks Dept employee.

Frank Wortmann (26yo) was permitted to withdraw guilty plea after cooperating with grand jury and his case was dismissed.  He resigned his job as Transit Authority patrolman when charged in the conspiracy.

Colitto, Mikulik and Psyras were originally charged with attempted murder, conspiracy to commit murder, possession of explosives and weapons law violations.  However, the original charge of attempted murder was subsequently reduced to allow each person arrested to plead guilty to lesser charges

An article in the 8/24/67 New York Times stated that at least 2 of the arrested men were John Birch Society members according to District Attorney Isidore Dollinger’s spokesman.   A Los Angeles Times article of 8/24/67, identified the two Birchers as George Colitto and Martin Mikulik.

The FBI played a role in facilitating the arrests of these criminals, but you have to see FBI files to get details.

Unfortunately,  for many years, Paul B has made FALSE assertions about Hoover and the FBI --- which is caused by Paul B. NOT doing research into these matters.

Edited by Ernie Lazar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ernie. I certainly haven't done research like you have. You might want to doublecheck the MLK letter, as news surfaced in the past few years that seemed to tie him directly to that letter. 

Im glad you brought up the 1967 arrest, because it so clearly distinguishes the difference between left and right. Perhaps you are correct that CPUSA helped infiltrate Soviet agents, though I have never read that anywhere. Did the FBI ever bust a violent Communist plot with weapons arsenal? It would make sense that Hoover and anyone else with a brain would view the ultra right as far more dangerous than American Communists. My knowledge comes from personal family history, not research, and thus may be a little like the blind men and the elephant story. But perhaps you could go a little easier on me in these discussions and at least give me credit for knowing that one side was physically dangerous and the other not, and for knowing that Hoover's info on CPUSA came from infiltrated FBI agents, whereas his info on the ultra right was from informants. If that is not true, try to help me see that. 

Btw I grew up two elevated subway stops from Allerton Ave.

36 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks Ernie. I certainly haven't done research like you have. You might want to doublecheck the MLK letter, as news surfaced in the past few years that seemed to tie him directly to that letter. 

Im glad you brought up the 1967 arrest, because it so clearly distinguishes the difference between left and right. Perhaps you are correct that CPUSA helped infiltrate Soviet agents, though I have never read that anywhere. Did the FBI ever bust a violent Communist plot with weapons arsenal? It would make sense that Hoover and anyone else with a brain would view the ultra right as far more dangerous than American Communists. My knowledge comes from personal family history, not research, and thus may be a little like the blind men and the elephant story. But perhaps you could go a little easier on me in these discussions and at least give me credit for knowing that one side was physically dangerous and the other not, and for knowing that Hoover's info on CPUSA came from infiltrated FBI agents, whereas his info on the ultra right was from informants. If that is not true, try to help me see that. 

It is very difficult to answer your question briefly or in the context you asked it.  Over the decades, there have been violent incidents (race riots, labor disputes and other matters) where members of the CPUSA were involved in precipitating violence.

But the more important answer to your question concerns standard Communist ideology about capitalist societies and the role envisioned FOR the Communist Party as the Party being "in the vanguard" of a revolutionary movement.  In this context, the role of individual Party members was to exacerbate problems (sometimes legitimate issues, but other times manufactured).  Don't reply upon my word for this.  Contact any historian at the NAACP for details regarding how the CPUSA attempted to use the NAACP and other civil rights organizations or contact historians at the AFL-CIO or other labor organizations for their input.

What YOU want to see is some document produced by the National Executive Committee of the CPUSA declaring that they are purchasing a large cache of weapons and then distributing them across the country in hopes of instigating a violent revolution.   Well, I doubt you will find that.   INSTEAD, you will find reams and reams of CPUSA literature which was targeted at specific groups in order to convince them that peaceful reform within capitalist society was IMPOSSIBLE -- and, consequently, there ultimately would be a need for violent revolution to overthrow the existing government and institutions --- and that revolution would be led by the only organized force capable of directing it -- i.e. the CPUSA.

So---from this perspective-- the CPUSA was regarded as a threat -- in the same way that the Klan was similarly regarded as a threat to blacks in the south because there was a long history of harassment and intimidation and actual violence associated with Klan members who got their inspiration (and permission) from "respectable" establishment politicians and businessmen and "pillars of their community" -- who always claimed that integration was impossible and was exclusively the result of agitation by "outsiders".

Hoover's knowledge about CPUSA -- was not exclusively (or perhaps not even mainly) from "infiltrated FBI agents".   First of all, at the peak, there were only about 400 informants inside the CPUSA -- and they were not "agents".  They were ordinary people who provided RAW information to the FBI.   Most of the information received by the FBI concerning CPUSA-related matters came from electronic surveillance of CPUSA meetings, as well as incoming data from many outside independent agencies -- including military intelligence (G-2, ONI, OSI) and local and state law enforcement agencies (State Police, U.S. Attorneys, County Sheriffs, city Police Departments) and from state and federal legislative committees which conducted investigations into CPUSA-related matters AND from moles inside the CPUSA who were senior officials -- and most important among them were Morris and Jack Childs.  [I make a distinction between a regular informant vs a senior CPUSA official).  The regular informant rarely had access to anything of national importance within the CPUSA -- whereas the moles (i.e. actual senior CPUSA members) were the decision-makers and policy-people at the highest levels of the Party and they provided the FBI with information that nobody else could provide -- such as CPUSA dues payments and membership statistics and how money was smuggled into the U.S. from Canada to subsidize the CPUSA.

LASTLY:  With respect to the relative danger between ultra-right vs CPUSA:

The key matter here which I don't think you properly understand is that the FBI did NOT have jurisdiction over every conceivable local or state crime. 

Consequently, the FBI could assist local law enforcement (if and when they asked) but it could not supplant local law enforcement agencies. 

BY CONTRAST, the FBI was explicitly assigned to be our country's primary internal security agency -- and it had exclusive jurisdiction over federal crimes like espionage, treason, sedition, subversion and all other domestic security matters. 

Obviously, those subjects require an intelligence component -- unless you believe that law enforcement should always wait for such crimes to be committed before commencing any action. 

In other words--for example-- we should always wait until 9/11 attacks upon our country occur before even attempting to pre-empt such crimes by discovering who may be plotting to commit such crimes.  Similarly, we should just wait for KKK bombings and murders and castrations and lynchings etc. to occur -- but NOT attempt to learn, in advance, who is interested in, or capable of, committing such crimes?

Edited by Ernie Lazar

45 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Incidentally, there are numerous FBI field office and HQ files which were captioned as follows:

(1)  "Bombings and Attempted Bombings--Racial Matters".  In this file -- you will find this memo re: J.B. Stoner:

“Stoner was a prime suspect in the Bureau investigation entitled ‘Bombing of the Hebrew Benevolent Congregation also known as, The Temple, 1589 Peachtree Road NW, Atlanta, Georgia on October 12, 1958, Bombing Matters’ and he is being carried on the list of potential bombing suspects of the Atlanta Office.  His activities have been and are continuing to be followed closely as a matter of intelligence in connection with the investigations concerning the National States Rights Party, the Christian Knights of the Ku Klux Klan of which he is the Imperial Wizard.” [5/23/61 memo from G.H. Scatterday to A. Rosen.]

(2)  Bombings and Attempted Bombings By Hate-Type Organizations
(3) Bombings and Attempted Bombings Having Racial or Religious Basis"

(4)  Characterizations of Subversive, Racial, Klan, White Hate and Militant Black Organizations

(5)  COINTELPRO--Disruption of White Hate Organizations (5437 pages)

(6)   Hate Groups
This FBI file was created to capture data on organizations which were subject of a 10/21/58 request from FBI HQ for information on all of the following organizations :

American Committee for Advancement of Western Culture = 100-44443
Christian Anti-Jewish Party = 100-44438
Christian Educational Association = 105-1997
Christian Nationalist Crusade = 105-1535
Christian Patriots Crusade = 100-44442
Confederate Underground = 100-44445
Liberty and Property, Inc. = 105-3824
National Citizens Protective Association = 105-2342
National Renaissance Party = 105-2098
National States Rights Party = 100-44218
Nationalist Party = 100-44441
Nationalist Conservative Party = 100-44440
Silver Shirt Legion of America = 100-44439
White Citizens Council of D.C. = 100-42016
Williams Intelligence Summary = 100-44444

Many of these files were thousands upon thousands of pages in length.  The NSRP file alone is over 22,500 pages -- and that is just the HQ file.  The field office files are probably another 20,000 or more.

But, again, the key thing to remember is that while the FBI was acutely aware of the noxious and extremist nature of these groups and their leaders and their members -- they could not do anything unless they violated a specific Federal law falling under FBI jurisdiction.  But to pretend (as Paul B. alleges) that the FBI was not interested or somehow ignored these people and groups is just massively false.

Ok Ernie I get it. Would you disagree with the statements made in my last post?

Do you think the FBI ever used entrapment? It requires infiltration of course.

we are diverting the thread btw

16 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Ok Ernie I get it. Would you disagree with the statements made in my last post?

Do you think the FBI ever used entrapment? It requires infiltration of course.

we are diverting the thread btw

Yes to entrapment. 

Incidentally, I cannot believe your comment:  "Perhaps you are correct that CPUSA helped infiltrate Soviet agents, though I have never read that anywhere."

I suggest you read some of the books by Dr. John Earl Haynes and Dr. Harvey Klehr. 

A brief intro:  

The American Communist Movement: Storming Heaven Itself. With Harvey Klehr. New York: Twayne Publishers, 1992. OCLC 25201075.

The Secret World of American Communism. With Harvey Klehr and Fridrikh Igorevich Firsov. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1996. OCLC 30779937.

Red Scare or Red Menace? American Communism and Anticommunism in the Cold War Era. Chicago: Ivan R. Dee, 1996. OCLC 33208418.

The Soviet World of American Communism. With Harvey Klehr and Kyrill Anderson. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1998. OCLC 37187391.

Venona: Decoding Soviet Espionage in America. With Harvey Klehr. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 1999. OCLC 44694569.

Files of the Communist Party of the USA in the Comintern Archives. (Editor.) IDC Publishers, 2000. —Microfilm collection.

"The Cold War Debate Continues: A Traditionalist View of Historical Writing on Domestic Communism and Anti-Communism," Journal of Cold War Studies, vol. 2, no. 1 (Winter 2000), pp. 76–115. OCLC 90637039.

In Denial: Historians, Communism and Espionage. With Harvey Klehr. San Francisco: Encounter Books, 2003. OCLC 62271849.

Early Cold War Spies: The Espionage Trials that Shaped American Politics. With Harvey Klehr. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2006. OCLC 63171119.

Spies: The Rise and Fall of the KGB in America. With Harvey Klehr and Alexander Vassiliev. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2009. OCLC 262432345.

Secret Cables of the Comintern, 1933-1943. With Fridrikh Igorevich Firsov and Harvey Klehr. New Haven, CT: Yale University Press, 2014. OCLC 861955213.

Edited by Ernie Lazar

5 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

Walker was NOT being "watched" by the FBI

Ernie,

Although many people think of you as an authority on the FBI, I do not.

Take, for example,. Your current claim.

On the basis of your years of effort in studying the methods of the FBI, you insist like some sort of authority that the FBI was not watching General Walker in 1963.

No doubt in your mind.

However, Dallas FBI agent James Hosty himself wrote in his 1996 book, Assignment Oswald (page 4, which I have quoted often on this Forum) that he in fact WAS tracking General Walker "and his Dallas Minutemen" in 1963.

So, Ernie,sometimes you are entirely mistaken.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

15 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Ernie,

Although many people think of you as an authority on the FBI, I do not.

Take, for example,. Your current claim.

On the basis of your years of effort in studying the methods of the FBI, you insist like some sort of authority that the FBI was not watching General Walker in 1963.

No doubt in your mind.

However, Dallas FBI agent James Hosty himself wrote in his 1996 book, Assignment Oswald (page 4, which I have quoted often on this Forum) that he in fact WAS tracking General Walker "and his Dallas Minutemen" in 1963.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

NOBODY needs to be an authority on the FBI.  All you need is a pair of functioning eyes so that you can review Walker's FBI HQ and Dallas field files.

I note, for the record, your weasel-word attempt to change "watch" to "track".   

Perhaps Paul Trejo can tell us precisely what steps he took to determine that Hosty's account is accurate?  Please specify what conversations or correspondence you had with Hosty.

THEN -- please explain why no such documents by Hosty are in Walker's FBI-HQ and Dallas field files and, more importantly, why are there no memos or reports or requests for authorization to "track" or "watch" Walker?

THEN -- please explain what, exactly, the FBI wanted to know about Walker that required "watching" or "tracking" him?

THEN -- please tell us what conclusions the FBI reached AFTER they finished "watching" and "tracking" Walker -- AND where are those documents which report their conclusions?

I REPEAT FOR EMPHASIS ---  THE PROBLEM:

(1) The basic problem with the notion that the FBI was "watching"  Edwin Walker is that there is NOTHING in his FBI files to corroborate that.  There are no standard FBI forms which were used to request permission to authorize surveillance, there are no reports by case agents assigned to investigate Walker, there are no summary memos which report what the alleged surveillance was intended to achieve or what it actually accomplished, etc. etc.

(2) In addition, Walker's HQ and Dallas field files make it very obvious that the FBI thought he was eccentric and a pain in the xxx -- but they did NOT believe he was engaged in ANY sort of criminal activity falling under FBI jurisdiction (other than the 1962 incident at University of Mississippi).

CONCLUSION:

When ANYBODY makes some kind of definitive statement about what ANY government agency is doing, it is important to determine whether or not that person has any actual knowledge of the operative protocols in place as well as the routine paper trail that is created by all government bureaucracies.  IF a person cannot provide direct, verifiable, indisputable factual evidence to support their "theories" or assertions -- then, more often than not, they are just speculating or fabricating something from whole cloth.

Edited by Ernie Lazar

17 minutes ago, Ernie Lazar said:

The difference between you and me is quite simple, but profound.

1.  YOU believe EVERYTHING you read -- as long as it conforms to what you prefer to believe.

2.  YOU have absolutely NO standards for evaluating raw information.  Instead, ANYTHING written on a page is "truth" and "fact" in your scheme of things -- as long as it conforms to what you already believe.

3.  YOU reverse engineer just about everything.  In YOUR scheme of things, the total absence of documentation becomes "proof" for your argument -- because your argument no longer depends upon ANY documentation.  So it becomes a circular argument -- namely:   "This is true, because I say it is true"

4.   In the 7 years during which we have debated various matters, you have NEVER ONCE refuted anything presented by me -- NOT ONCE.   All you EVER do is either (a) express your personal opinion  OR  (b) characterize or paraphrase something written by somebody else -- which YOU have NEVER independently researched.   In many cases (perhaps even most), your paraphrase or characterization is fraudulent and you merely attribute beliefs or assertions or statements to somebody -- which they do NOT actually believe or assert.

5.  As previously stated, you are EXCLUSIVELY a FICTION WRITER -- which is precisely why YOU never have to worry that "many people think of you as an authority" about ANYTHING,

6 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

I never post anything unless it is factual from primary sources.

Prepare yourself for a dozen+ documents proving you wrong.  Walker was being watched closely by Hoover, closer than perhaps anyone in the US.

Jason Ward

5 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

4.  The basic problem with the notion that the FBI was "watching"  Edwin Walker is that there is NOTHING in his FBI files to corroborate that. 

^^^^^100% bullsh*t^^^^^

I do work for the Mary Ferrell Foundation and I'm in the history department of a major university.  The reason why the assassination research community gets no mention and even less respect in serious historical research is because of attitudes and methods like your own.

You are a belligerent, scared, insecure child.   No one who is an expert has to insult others for fear of us proving you are in fact an expert at nothing.  If you have documents, post them.   Otherwise - you are just another voice around here who is a legend in their own mind.

By the end of this day, after I've eaten dinner and put my kids to bed, I will show you what a researcher is versus what you are: an opinion peddler.  I am the only one in this thread who ever posts any primary sources whatsoever and you are soon to be revealed as almost entirely free of knowledge on Hoover's surveillance of Walker.

Jason Ward

Edited by Jason Ward

7 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

6.  When ANYBODY makes some kind of definitive statement about what ANY government agency is doing, it is important to determine whether or not that person has any actual knowledge of the operative protocols in place as well as the routine paper trail that is created by all government bureaucracies.  

This is a retarded joke.

Where are the documents or primary sources to support your laughable opinions?

It seems you have no clue as to the protocols nor the paper trails created around Hoover's strong interest in Walker.   As far as I can see, you are an expert at nothing except peddling opinion.  My documents that number in the dozens are on 30+ pages in this thread - where are yours?   

There are 100s of documents running into the 1000s of page concerning the watch FBI resources kept on Walker available at the Mary Ferrell site, much of it released this year - available free to anyone.  As usual, the laziness of someone who has zero interest nor apparent ability to do basic research is appalling.

Jason Ward

Edited by Jason Ward

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Ernie,

No doubt in your mind.

Experts on the FBI or any other topic don't go off the rails at challenges, use childish insults, nor evidence-free opinions threatening us to believe that they are experts.  Experts let the evidence speak for itself.   

There will, as usual, be no evidence provided here by this yet another fact-free creative fiction entusiast, proud and belligerent FBI "expert" Ernie Lazar.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

9 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

Sure, Ernie, Walker was not being watched by the FBI.  That's why there's 2000+ pages on Walker previous to the assassination in FBI files and another 4000+ afterwards.  ... and that's only the files that have some specific JFK-related theme and therefore released under assassination document release legislation.  There's much more that I can see....in the 1000s...where Walker is the captioned reference name, but which HAS NOT been released because there was no nominal JFK connection in the FBI informant/infiltration/field report.

This is a small taste; about 1-10th in my collection, which is about 1-100th of the overall FBI files on Walker MERELY available at the Mary Ferrell Foundation:

This is what "not being watched by the FBI" looks like according to self-proclaimed FBI expert Ernie Lazar:

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_12_10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_12_10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_11_59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_11_38_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_11_18_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_10_45_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_10_20_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_09_31_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_09_18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_08_46_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_08_32_PM.png

{{{{{the 4/24/63 letter below is actually for me, Paul Trejo and others who rely on evidence instead of speculation...note the date, the location, and the topic....one of Walker's minions obviously and remarkably similar to the letter somewhere up in this thread to the DPD from Miami....}}
Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_08_15_PM.png

---now, we resume to more evidence of how in Ernie Lazar's world 3000+ documents on Walker in FBI files means that he is NOT being watched by the FBI---

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_07_41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_06_59_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_06_37_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_06_03_PM.png

{anonymous letter below is for comic relief}

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_04_05_PM.png

{we now return to more evidence showing that Walker is, as legendary FBI expert Ernie Lazar claims, certainly not being watched by the FBI}

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_02_47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_02_14_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_01_53_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_01_11_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_7_00_27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_59_10_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_58_29_PM.png

notice interesting Hoover marginalia: 
Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_56_48_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_56_13_PM.png

If self-annointed FBI "expert" Ernie Lazar is correct in his ever-so-authoritative proclamation that Walker is not being watched by the FBI, why does Hoover have a standing order to all US field offices requiring them to submit to him personally all Walker references in any local media, however small????

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_53_47_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_53_35_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_53_18_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_53_02_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_52_51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_52_27_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_51_58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_51_26_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_50_29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_48_45_PM.png

===>>>

Want to get the interest of J Edgar Hoover?   Allude to his homosexuality.

Why does Hoover have to protect Walker after the assassination?

For the same reason Congressman Devine has to protect them both: DO NOT LOOK TOO CLOSELY AT THEIR UNMARRIED STATUS, LACK OF FEMALE ROMANTIC INTERESTS, AND SO FORTH: MAINTAIN FIRST AND FOREMOST THEIR PATRIOTISM:

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_46_54_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_45_41_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_45_01_PM.png

=========================
Why does Walker himself believe he is/was being watched by the FBI, if proud FBI guru Ernie Lazar is correct that the FBI was not watching Walker????

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_40_27_PM.png

By the mid 1990s a standard FOI request of no particular significance is able to withdraw 2000+ pages on Walker in FBI files:

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_39_36_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_34_55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_31_06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_30_16_PM.png

====================Since some of us here only believe points if they are raised by fellow conspiracy theorists, here's a small taste of FBI's attention to Walker in CT land:

Dick Gentry of 'The Daily Mississippian':

thislandpress.png

This_landpress.png

http://hottytoddy.com/2014/02/27/general-walkers-infamous-charge-at-ole-miss-dick-gentry-on-southern-history/

"peeling the JFK onion' blog
Pelling_the_JFK_Onion.png

http://peelingthejfkonion.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-jfk-conundrum-major-general-edwin.html

Caufield on p. 552

Caufield, Jeffrey H. General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical-Right Conspiracy. Moreland Press, 2015.

{this page available as part of a free public preview from Google Books}

https://books.google.com/books?id=M7JYCgAAQBAJ&q=friend+dan+smoot+were+a#v=snippet&q=friend dan smoot were a&f=false

Caufield_Edwin_A_Walker_papers_UT_Austin

Lamar_Waldron_Ultimate_Sacrifice.png

Dick_Gentry_Daily_Mississippian.png

..again, Walker believes the FBI watched him....hmmm

Screen_Shot_2017_10_20_at_6_00_25_PM.png

The Church Committee Report says Walker is a domestic intelligence target of the Army, information shared with the FBI:
Church_Committee_Reports.png

Edited by Jason Ward

I don't pretend to have thoroughly read everything that Jason just posted. I did read, however, Jason's claim that Ernie Lazar shares no documentation to support his contentions, and that is absurd. Ernie has shared voluminous texts and documents that expose Paul Trejo's fraudulency so deeply that Jason's attempt to keep Trejo's robes in order are embarrassing.

My look into Jason's documents bring two things to mind.

1. Ernie Lazar is right, The FBI was not actively perusing, surveilling or investigating Walker. Most of those documents are reports sent to, or up-to, dutifully, by citizens and ageants, the FBI, that are accounts and reports of concerned citizens. 

2. Likewise, those documents support my contention that the role of The Ridiculous Right and Racist elements, in the south, was to create smoke and fog, to obscure the impending plot. They were not part of the plot, beyond standing back, creating an expectation of a hit, and creating so much noise that resources were stretched too thin to foil the plot ahead of time and served to make it untraceable, after the fact.

Cheers,

Michael