The Education Forum

Did the Dallas Radical Right kill JFK?

Paul Trejo

8 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Can't suppress the chuckle. 

There are very few looking for answers from the evidence.

Most are emotionally preoccupied with defending their belief system and fear more than anything not the hideous truth of JFK's murder, but the public realization that they've been wrong all these years.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

There are very few looking for answers from the evidence.

Most are emotionally preoccupied with defending their belief system and fear more than anything not the hideous truth of JFK's murder, but the public realization that they've been wrong all these years.

I started out as a psych major.  Changed after 2 years on advice  of a Professor to seek a better living.  No expert but a lot on this thread is nutty as a fruitcake.

Sounds like the singing of a mockingbird.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

22 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

Great question.  The logical conclusion is the same as Bill Simpich's evidence showed (2014), namely, that the CIA had no clue what Lee Harvey Oswald was doing in Mexico City in the summer of 1963.

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

The evidence indicates the CIA had no clue what Oswald was doing in Mexico City.

There is no evidence that the CIA employed Oswald nor influenced his movements  through intermediaries.

Of course if anyone has evidence, I'd love to see it - but why did I even waste typing these words?  Evidence is not the currency of fantasy and speculation.

Jason

20 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

You are supplying further material evidence that the FBI certainly did track the Radical Right and General Walker in 1963, along with the John Birch Society, the Minutemen and somebody named John Thomas Masen

Paul,

By reading 10s of thousands of pages since the summer 2017 release through the newest document dump, in order, the trajectory of Hoover's interest in the reactionaries is illuminated.  FBI interest in the hard Right starts small, and it starts around the time of the Little Rock High School integration in 1957.

Today we see Little Rock as a waypoint in the Civil Rights movement.  In the late 1950s it seems to me half or more of the men in the old confederate states saw this as Earl Warren's treasonous efforts to undermine traditional American values, outsource our government to the UN, and fall in sync with a Moscow-authored future of equanimity between economic classes.  

I think the absurdity of their beliefs causes us to under-recognize the prominence and popularity of their beliefs.  From Charlottesville to Atlanta to Selma to Dallas and everywhere in between, it seemed men from Washington were upending the natural, Godly order of the American world where separate and unequal lives defined by skin color had worked for 200+ years.

By the Ole Miss integration in 1962 and the opposition riots produced by General Edwin Walker, Hoover had started tracking the southern-based right wingers with a vigilance comparable to the communist party.  This is confirmed by simply looking at the % of communications captioned 'Walker' or 'KKK' or 'Minutemen' or 'National States' Rights Party' or 'Billy Hargis' or 'White Citizens Council of xxxxx", et al.

>>>See the FBI memo below<<<

QUERY: Is the Dallas FBI man James Hosty, who was in Oswald's phone book along with General Walker, merely reporting that the Dallas reactionary movement has gone to ground, or is under-reporting the Dallas reactionary activities, or, is it possible he is more actively involved and actually telling the Dallas reactionaries to go to ground?  Or all of the above?

Curious that the Right in Dallas feels they have to shudder their politial activities merely beause a lone-nut commie shot the president, isn't it?  What are they afraid of?  What does the Right in Dallas have to fear from law enforcement scrutiny???

{note interesting marginalia}

Screen_Shot_2017_10_28_at_6_03_45_AM.png

Compare the below memo to the one I post above dated 3.11.64.

In the wake of the assassination, the Dallas FBI office is -uniquely among 100s of field offices, agencies, and Legats- concerned with documenting just how much the extreme Right does not exist and is in no way an active political community.

How is that in September 63 the Far Right in Dallas goes from an active internal security (IS) concern complete with weapons stockpiles and secret organizations to a condition in January 64 of no activity, no interest, no concern whatsoever?  (at least according to Hosty...)

Screen_Shot_2017_10_28_at_7_31_59_AM.png

Edited by Jason Ward

12 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

NOTE TO PAUL TREJO:   THIS IS WHAT PRESENTING EVIDENCE LOOKS LIKE

<snip>

Just a bunch of old documents we've all seen before.   Snore.

--Paul

12 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Paul T, 

I grew up in NYC. Parents were very left wing and subscribed to the Daily Worker and another publication which I think was called the Guardian. The very first theory I heard as a 16 year old as to who might have done the deed was that it was the Minutemen. And Edwin Walker was also mentioned, if my memory serves. I certainly knew of him shortly after Oswald was shot.

Paul B.,

Are these memories only beginning to come back to you, a half-century later?   Given your family circumstances, I cannot be surprised that your family would have talked about General Walker, since Walker was so visible in the American news in 1962-1963, especially in the realm of political controversy.

It seems to me that your elders would probably have been able to solve the JFK case if they had a fraction of the technology we possess today, a half-century later.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

11 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Paul,

I hear your point about Ruby, especially in that he was not involved in the assassination.  It is,  however, interesting that this internal CIA memo links Ruby to Walker through Castorr, don't you think?  Investigate this link one or two step further and the FBI-CIA is just about to Caufield's level of certainty as to the perpetrators...perhaps?

Screen_Shot_2017_10_27_at_9_06_51_PM.png

Jason,

I have seen this document before.   It is almost funny that the CIA cites Joachim Joesten -- a European Communist -- as their source of speculation in the JFK assassination!     Yet let's look at the principles, again.  Colonel CASTORR, Robert PERRIN and Jack RUBY were said to conspire against Fidel Castro.  

There is nothing surprising in that statement, since CASTORR and PERRIN were of the Radical Right, and would have gathered funds to pay mercenaries like Jack RUBY for gun-running services -- we know that RUBY provided gun-running services for Cuban mercenaries.   RUBY also helped to secure the release of Santos Traficante from a Cuban jail cell on behalf of the American Mafia.  All to be expected.

Furthermore, we cannot be surprised when a member of the Radical Right, such as Colonel CASTORR becomes acquainted with another member of the Radical Right, like General WALKER.   That is also to be expected.

Yet I suspect that you might agree here, Jason, that so far none of this touches directly on the JFK assassination.

The fact that Jack RUBY was connected with the Radical Right in the business of attacking Fidel Castro has been common knowledge for a half-century.   There is nothing new in it.   

What is amusing in this document is that the CIA appears basically clueless, and looks to an European Communist for clues!

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

2 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Paul,

By reading 10s of thousands of pages since the summer 2017 release through the newest document dump, in order, the trajectory of Hoover's interest in the reactionaries is illuminated.  FBI interest in the hard Right starts small, and it starts around the time of the Little Rock High School integration in 1957.

Today we see Little Rock as a waypoint in the Civil Rights movement.  In the late 1950s it seems to me half or more of the men in the old confederate states saw this as Earl Warren's treasonous efforts to undermine traditional American values, outsource our government to the UN, and fall in sync with a Moscow-authored future of equanimity between economic classes.  

I think the absurdity of their beliefs causes us to under-recognize the prominence and popularity of their beliefs.  From Charlottesville to Atlanta to Selma to Dallas and everywhere in between, it seemed men from Washington were upending the natural, Godly order of the American world where separate and unequal lives defined by skin color had worked for 200+ years.

By the Ole Miss integration in 1962 and the opposition riots produced by General Edwin Walker, Hoover had started tracking the southern-based right wingers with a vigilance comparable to the communist party.  This is confirmed by simply looking at the % of communications captioned 'Walker' or 'KKK' or 'Minutemen' or 'National States' Rights Party' or 'Billy Hargis' or 'White Citizens Council of xxxxx", et al.

>>>See the FBI memo below<<<

QUERY: Is the Dallas FBI man James Hosty, who was in Oswald's phone book along with General Walker, merely reporting that the Dallas reactionary movement has gone to ground, or is under-reporting the Dallas reactionary activities, or, is it possible he is more actively involved and actually telling the Dallas reactionaries to go to ground?  Or all of the above?

Curious that the Right in Dallas feels they have to shudder their politial activities merely beause a lone-nut commie shot the president, isn't it?  What are they afraid of?  What does the Right in Dallas have to fear from law enforcement scrutiny???

{note interesting marginalia}

Screen_Shot_2017_10_28_at_6_03_45_AM.png

Jason,

it is amusing that the Little Rock High School riots of 1957 also had as superstar General Edwin Walker, who at that time, calmed down the riots for President Eisenhower.  Then, in 1962, the superstar was again General Edwin Walker, this time instigating the segregationist riots.

General Walker alone acts like a set of bookends at the start and the peak of the Civil Rights movement, 1957-1962.

As for FBI agent James Hosty, it is my opinion that he is hiding the Minutemen in 1964, just as he hid the Minutemen in November 1963, when the US Secret Service PRS asked him point blank if there were any dangerous people in Dallas that they should know about.

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul T - I have many times over the years of posting here stated my background and have previously recounted the thoughts of my household and of the 'radical left' press. I didn't suddenly remember all this. And I find it more than amusing that you would dismiss Joesten as a European Communist. What is the document that Jason has posted? I've seen it before too. Where does it originate?

4 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Paul T - I have many times over the years of posting here stated my background and have previously recounted the thoughts of my household and of the 'radical left' press. I didn't suddenly remember all this. And I find it more than amusing that you would dismiss Joesten as a European Communist. What is the document that Jason has posted? I've seen it before too. Where does it originate?

Paul B.,

You have often said that you grew up in a Marxist household.   You never before mentioned hearing the name of General Walker while growing up, however, IIRC.

As for Joachim Joesten being Communist -- he himself admits this in his various books.  He was never ashamed of the fact.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

It doesn't bother me one whit that Joesten was a Communist. His early book before the WC published their tomes supports my point that the first people that saw the radical right as main suspects were the Communists, European and American. I certainly mentioned the Minutemen in previous posts about my household theory, but it's possible I didn't mention Walker. Just a reminder - the main quibble I have with you and apparently Jason is in the definition of radical right, or if you will the possible depth of the conspiracy.

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

Just a bunch of old documents we've all seen before.   Snore.

--Paul

Hard to know why they are "old" when un-redacted versions of some were just released two days ago! 

In any event -- you present your opinions without providing links to anything.  By contrast, I supply direct quotations and/or links to EVIDENCE.

Since you like conspiracy explanations -- try this one on from an article published in a UK newspaper:

An informant identified Dallas police officer J.D Tippit as the actually killer of John F. Kennedy, the newly released assassination file documents reveal.  Patrolman Tippit was shot dead by Oswald 45 minutes after he also assassinated Kennedy on November 22 1963.

According to a note sent to the FBI, an informant was told by an H. Theodore Lee in that ‘the president was actually assassinated by Dallas police officer TIPPIT’. 

The informant also told Lee that the information came from individuals previously active in the Fair Play for Cuba Committee (FPCC).  The note also says a week before the assassination Tippit, allegedly head of the right-wing John Birch Society in Dallas, and a third party who was possibly Oswald, met in Jack Ruby's nightclub.

Ruby shot Oswald two days after the assassination and died of lung cancer in 1967. He was found to have acted alone in killing Oswald.

The note sent to the FBI reveals that a informant H. Theodore Lee made the allegation against the police officer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5023235/Dallas-police-officer-JD-Tippit-JFK-s-REAL-assassin.html#ixzz4woqElG8q 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook