The Education Forum

Did the Dallas Radical Right kill JFK?

Paul Trejo

Castro was never a rightist. Castro started out primarily as an anti imperialist. I believe at one time he met Batista, but he was running for Congress when Batista seized control in a coup.Then Castro denounced him. At one point, not knowing Castro's allegiances,the CIA did back him over Batista.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Kirk, 

At some point we lose traction with the terms "Right" and "Left" . We then have to consider terms like "oligarchy" " Royalism" "Class" and "Money". Right or left, America does not exist without liberal values. The right to Bear Arms, the Right of Assembly, Freedom of Speech, and Press, and, indeed, The Bill of Rights are, in fact, liberal traditions. This debate makes think of, and want to read Christoper Hitchens' book: Blood, Class and Nostalgia: Anglo-American Ironies.

Edited by Michael Clark

On 11/18/2017 at 9:45 AM, David Boylan said:

I wrote it.

Hi David,

I've read a few of your essays here and there but did not place a lot of resources onto them because I had the impression you weren't citing a lot of primary sources.   I know there's something of a battle between writing for a popular audience in a way that is intriguing versus writing for those interested in looking at your sources in detail.   Also, I probably saw 2nd or 3rd generation versions of what you wrote, which probably weren't sourced well in the format I saw them.  In any case, I'd like to talk to you if you're up for it.  I am at the Arizona State University History Department and I work for Rex Bradford at the Mary Ferrell Foundation.  

At ASU we're developing a tool that elicits from what is colliquilly known as Big Data amazing directions and implications in the Kennedy assassination. As a quick example, by analyzing 3 million documents at the MFF and including the Lexis-Nexis database, and adding in several thousand books in electronic format, we can predict certain associations which are not apparent in an individual artifact, document, letter, book, article, memo, file, etc.   It's a derivative of the same tools used to find bin Laden.  Instead of using big data in security intelligence applications, we're trying to use big data in historical analysis.

Interested in helping, even just by talking to me on email?

One of your essays of particular interest to me is nominally about the Christian Defense League.   You write a lot about William Gale.  I believe you also take something of a tour through the usual hard right figures of the assassination era, i.e., Gerald Smith, Wes Swift, Oren Potito, General Edwin Walker, Joseph Milteer, and so on.  Connie Lynch is someone I'm trying to look at more closely.  All these guys seem to overlap and relate to each other in some way or another through their organizations - the States Rights Party, the California Rangers, the Christian Defense League, the KKK, the Minutemen, the John Birch Society, the American Educational League, and various 'citizens councils' or quasi-church/relgious groups.  You seem an expert on this interlocking labyrinth of ultra-right-wing America.

I have no problem talking in public as I believe research should be shared openly - but talking here means a dozen interjections of meaningless opinions, insults, and distracting demands to return our focus to the CIA from non-researchers.  Will you talk to me directly, perhaps starting with the message feature on this site?

regards

Jason Ward

A December 1963 expose on the American hard right - from East Germany (!)

Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_2_16_03_PM.png

I've seen perhaps 100+ tips like this from random citizens pointing at Walker, Rockwell and their pals:
Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_2_15_05_PM.png

This is a verbatim reprint of a National Enquirer article - one of General Walker's efforts?
Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_2_13_35_PM.png

Walker .. Rockwell ... Eagle Publishing ... hmmm....
Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_2_12_31_PM.png

A special treat for my pal Paul Trejo - General Edwin Walker is joined at the US Capitol by George Rockwell, who tastefully sports his Nazi regalia:
Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_2_11_45_PM.png

Delusions of grandeur?
Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_2_11_21_PM.png

On 11/18/2017 at 5:26 PM, Jason Ward said:

Paul,

1.  So Harry Dean was friendly with both the revolutionary Left --- and the reactionaries?   It takes a special personality to rail against the injustices of capitalism on Tuesday only to rail against the injustices of communism on Wednesday.   Harry Dean has a striking dichotomy of friends.  

2.  Someone else attached to this case has a similar blueprint of social connections; oh yeah, I remember now.   Some guy named Lee Harvey Oswald is friends with both the ultra right wingers like Banister, but also friendly with the pro-Castro types.   It's so strange that Oswald is connected to Birchers like Carlos Bringuier, but also maintains a friendly relationship with the CPUSA and the FPCC, is it not?  

3.  Why do you think Oswald has General Walker's personal phone number in his address book?  An eclectic group of friends....

Jason,

Here is my opinion, by the numbers:

1.  To grasp Harry Dean's switch from Radical Left Wing to Radical Right Wing one should know the DATE frames involved, as well as something of Harry's biography.

1.1.  Harry was a supporter of the Radical Left Wing (i.e. Fidel Castro and the 26th of July Movement) in 1960, without knowing they were Radical Left Wing. During these early days, many patriotic Americans supported Fidel Castro -- including such luminaries such as TV host Ed Sullivan (e.g. on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjpnfDwWd7Y

1.2.  Also in 1960, Harry was made a Secretary of the FPCC.   Inside the FPCC, Harry Dean was astonished to find many Communists operating openly.

1.3.  Also in 1960, Harry decided to go to the FBI, to offer them unsolicited information about what he was witnessing inside the FPCC.

1.4.  According to Harry Dean, the FBI advised Harry to remain inside the FPCC and continue to keep them up-to-date on this topic

1.5.  In 1961, the Cuban Government asked Harry to visit Havana to receive a special award from the 26th of July Movement.

1.6.   Harry asked the FBI what he should do.   The FBI, allegedly, advised Harry to accept the invitation, and continue to keep them up-to-date on this topic.

1.7.   Still in 1961, Harry Dean visited Havana, Cuba, and was greeted warmly by various Cuban government agents, and then promptly taken to a Cuban prison for interrogation.

1.8.   ARE YOU SPYING ON US FOR THE FBI? they demanded!   Harry Dean did not crack, but denied everything.   Harry was released and allowed to spend the day as a tourist in Cuba (though he was followed closely.   Harry took photographs while there, and still has some of those photographs, and he showed me some.)

1.9.  When Harry Dean returned home to Chicago from Havana in 1961, he briefed the FBI (and apparently other government agents in the same room).

1.10.   At this point, Harry was shaken enough, and decided that he'd had enough.  He decided to get out of politics, so in mid 1961, Harry moved his family to Southern California.

1.11.  While living in California, Harry Dean was soon contacted by the FBI, he claims, for help with identifying an FPCC man he apparently had known in Chicago.

1.12.  In 1962, Harry Dean decided to visit the local John Birch Society (in Encino, Ca, IIRC) -- precisely because they advertised that they were ANTI-COMMUNIST.

1.13.  Harry Dean liked the John Birch Society message, but especially the John Birch Society people.  He made friends.  Among them was Guy Gabaldon. 

1.14.  Guy Gabaldon and Harry Dean hung out frequently, going out for beers and what not -- and inviting each other's family over for dinner.

1.15.  Guy Gabaldon introduced Harry Dean to two of his close friends, Loran Hall and Larry Howard.   They were Cuban Freedom Fighters.  Harry Dean liked them; especially Larry.

1.16.  By the end of 1962, Harry Dean received a private, secret invitation to join the Minutemen.  The invitation said that Harry had been "pre-screened" for the invitation.

1.17.  Harry Dean joined the Minutemen.  They had guerrilla war games in the hills of Hemet, California. 

1.18.  Throughout 1963, during the guerrilla war games, Harry heard continual rumors of plots and threats against JFK and RFK, and considered them all merely "blowing off steam."

1.19.  Around mid-September, 1963, Harry Dean joined Guy Gabaldon at a private, post-John-Birch-Society meeting in the offices of Congressman John Rousselot.  (Rousselot owned the strip mall in which the John Birch Society  meetings were held.  His office was upstairs.)  At that meeting was Ex-General Edwin Walker -- the featured speaker of the evening.

1.20.  At that private meeting of about ten people, Ex-General Edwin Walker told of his own JFK Assassination plot, in which an FPCC officer, Lee Harvey Oswald, would be his choice of their Patsy, to throw the public off.  

1.21.   Harry Dean confesses that at that meeting he chimed in, saying that he was once a Secretary of the FPCC, and that the FPCC is full of Communists, many of them armed and dangerous, so please be careful.

1.22.  Reportedly, the private meeting there had a good laugh at the scenario that a Communist would be used to kill a Communist.   The irony was amusing.

1.23.  Again, Harry Dean believed that the men there were just blowing off steam -- and he did not take the conversation there literally or seriously at the time.

1.24.  There is much more to this story -- but for purposes of this reply to your questions, Jason, I will stop this narrative at this point.

2.0.  The case of Lee Harvey Oswald is far different, Jason.  Here is my reading from WC hearings and exhibits.

2.1. Lee Harvey Oswald was a teen-age, US Marine.  There was never, ever, anything Communist about this man.

2.2.  Lee Harvey Oswald was, as a latch-key kid, one of the best-read laymen in the State of Louisiana -- when he was only 17.  His cousin, Marilyn Murret, said that Lee would read encyclopedias the way that other people would read novels.

2.3.  During his final year in the US Marines, 1959, Lee Harvey Oswald used the Berlitz method to teach himself to read Russian.

2.4.  According to Kerry Thornley, his Marine buddy, Lee did not respect the muscle-head junior officers of the Marines, so he decided against officer training school.  

2.5.  Instead, Lee Harvey Oswald decided to distinguish himself even further, by fooling the Russians, tricking his way into the USSR as a Fake "defector," and gaining entrance into the USSR, to see the world on his own terms.

2.6.  Lee needed to fake true distress, so his sliced his wrists for the Russians (not very deeply) and they hospitalized him, and then allowed him to enter the USSR.  Lee Harvey Oswald was still only 19 years old on the day that he was allowed to enter the USSR.

2.7.  Once inside the USSR, Lee Harvey Oswald refused to surrender his US Passport, and refused to fill out an application for Russian citizenship.   

2.8.  But the Soviet bureaucracy was already in motion, and it was too late to turn back.   The Soviets moved Oswald to a new apartment complex in Minsk, to keep a close eye on him.  They gave Lee a job in a radio factory.

2.9.  Lee's Russian Visa said he was "Stateless."   Perhaps this is one reason that the Red Cross gave Lee Harvey Oswald a monthly stipend -- to supplement his monthly income.

2.10.  Once inside the culture of Soviet Russia, Lee practiced his Russian-speaking skills with all his concentration, and became very good at Russian speaking.

2.11.  Lee disliked the obligatory Communist Rallies that all workers had to attend after work.  He would often play hooky, along with other rebellious youth.

2.12.   Among these youth was Marina Prusakova.  She hated the USSR, and she was impressed that Lee lived in new apartments and always had money.   She had always wanted to travel to the USA.  Here was a promising young American, so she stuck to him like glue.

2.13.  Long story short, they married, had a baby, and Lee appealed to the US State Department to help him (and his young, new family) return to the USA.  The State Department jumped to his aid.  He was only 22 when he finally arrived back in Fort Worth, Texas, to crowd in his married brother's tiny home. 

2.14.  Compared to his easy life inside the USSR, Lee's life was miserable in the USA.  The USA never guarantees a job for everybody -- and Lee Harvey Oswald could find no jobs that he liked.  Further, the Marine's had downgraded his Marine discharge to 'undesirable'.   All Lee could find were minimum-wage jobs.

2.15.  In Texas. with a minimum wage job, the apartments one could afford in 1962 tended to be old, creaking and roach-infested.  Marina hated them all.

2.16.  To the rescue came the Russian Orthodox Church Committee, led by George Bouhe and his group of Russian-speaking women, who got into action with a clothing drive (and a baby crib drive) for Marina Oswald.

2.17.  Lee Harvey Oswald was very upset by all the charity, and he threatened George Bouhe, and moved his family to Dallas, with the help of smart-alek Russian ex-baron, George DeMohrenschildt DeM.  

2.18.  George DeM was an over-educated ex-baron from Tzarist Russia (much older than Lee) who liked Lee's gumption.   Known for his exaggeration, boasting and even fibbing, it is likely (IMHO) that he told Lee (falsely) that he was connected with the CIA.  

2.19.  It is likely (IMHO) that Lee Harvey Oswald believed that George DeM was in the CIA, and could get him a job in the CIA.  More than anything in the whole wide world, Lee wanted a full-time job in in the CIA.

3.  Another item that George DeM told Lee, was that he (George) hated and despised Ex-General Edwin Walker.  This was starting in late January, 1963, apparently, when Ex-General Walker was acquitted by a Mississippi Grand Jury for his role in the Ole Miss riots of September 30, 1962.

3.1.  According to Marina Oswald, it was at this time that Lee Harvey Oswald began to compose a photo album about Ex-General Walker (who also lived in Dallas).  

3.2.  Long story short -- I believe that this is when Oswald also found Walker's phone number, and placed it in his personal address book.  OSWALD PLANNED TO KILL WALKER IN ORDER TO IMPRESS GEORGE DeM AND HIS PALS.   Lee's motivate was to get  a job in the CIA.  Lee was only 23 and had no idea how the CIA operated.   

3.3  Oswald missed.

3.4.  In a couple weeks' time, Lee Harvey Oswald moved to New Orleans, where all of his associates were Radical Right wing nuts.

3.5.  Unfortunately for Oswald, some of those nuts were also pals of General Walker -- and they got together with Walker and hatched a plan of REVENGE.

So, so see, Jason, the stories of Harry Dean and Lee Harvey Oswald -- ALTHOUGH THERE IS SOME OVERLAP -- nevertheless have very, very different features.

All best,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
Corrected many dates, according to Harry Dean

25 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

I've read a few of your essays here and there but did not place a lot of resources onto them because I had the impression you weren't citing a lot of primary sources.   I know there's something of a battle between writing for a popular audience in a way that is intriguing versus writing for those interested in looking at your sources in detail.   Also, I probably saw 2nd or 3rd generation versions of what you wrote, which probably weren't sourced well in the format I saw them.  In any case, I'd like to talk to you if you're up for it.  I am at the Arizona State University History Department and I work for Rex Bradford at the Mary Ferrell Foundation.  

At ASU we're developing a tool that elicits from what is colliquilly known as Big Data amazing directions and implications in the Kennedy assassination. As a quick example, by analyzing 3 million documents at the MFF and including the Lexis-Nexis database, and adding in several thousand books in electronic format, we can predict certain associations which are not apparent in an individual artifact, document, letter, book, article, memo, file, etc.   It's a derivative of the same tools used to find bin Laden.  Instead of using big data in security intelligence applications, we're trying to use big data in historical analysis.

Jason, 

You're at ASU, very nice. I lived in Phoenix for several years, spent a lot of time in that area.

I'm looking at soon starting Besieged Patriot, Autobiographical episodes exposing Communism, Traitorism and Zionism from the life of Gerald L.K. Smith. Should be interesting. The work you're doing at ASU sounds very impressive. Good job.

8 minutes ago, Roger DeLaria said:

Jason, 

You're at ASU, very nice. I lived in Phoenix for several years, spent a lot of time in that area.

I'm looking at soon starting Besieged Patriot, Autobiographical episodes exposing Communism, Traitorism and Zionism from the life of Gerald L.K. Smith. Should be interesting. The work you're doing at ASU sounds very impressive. Good job.

One of life's many injustices is that there are more books to read than time to read them.  Let me know about the Gerald Smith book.  It's really hard to imagine that such people were at least as mainstream now as Trump voters today.  The fear that gripped their worldview is breathtaking.

Jason

35 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

Here is my opinion, by the numbers:

1.  To grasp Harry Dean's switch from Radical Left Wing to Radical Right Wing one should know the DATE frames involved, as well as something of Harry's biography.

1.1.  Harry was a supporter of the Radical Left Wing (i.e. Fidel Castro and the 26th of July Movement) in 1960, without knowing they were Radical Left Wing. During these early days, many patriotic Americans supported Fidel Castro -- including such luminaries such as TV host Ed Sullivan (e.g. on YouTube:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjpnfDwWd7Y

1.2.  In 1961, Harry was made a Secretary of the FPCC.   Inside the FPCC, Harry Dean was astonished to find many Communists operating openly.

1.3.  In 1961, Harry decided to go to the FBI, to offer them unsolicited information about what he was witnessing inside the FPCC.

1.4.  According to Harry Dean, the FBI advised Harry to remain inside the FPCC and continue to keep them up-to-date on this topic

1.5.  Also in 1961, the Cuban Government asked Harry to visit Havana to receive a special award from the 26th of July Movement.

1.6.   Harry asked the FBI what he should do.   The FBI, allegedly, advised Harry to accept the invitation, and continue to keep them up-to-date on this topic.

1.7.   Still in 1961, Harry Dean visited Havana, Cuba, and was greeted warmly by various Cuban government agents, and then promptly taken to a Cuban prison for interrogation.

1.8.   ARE YOU SPYING ON US FOR THE FBI? they demanded!   Harry Dean did not crack, but denied everything.   Harry was released and allowed to spend the day as a tourist in Cuba (though he was followed closely.   Harry took photographs while there, and still has some of those photographs, and he showed me some.)

1.9.  When Harry Dean returned home to Chicago from Havana in 1961, he briefed the FBI (and apparently other government agents in the same room).

1.10.   At this point, Harry was shaken enough, and decided that he'd had enough.  He decided to get out of politics, so in early 1962 (IIRC) he moved his family to Southern California.

1.11.  While living in California, Harry Dean was soon contacted by the FBI, he claims, for help with identifying an FPCC man he apparently had known in Chicago.

1.12.  In 1962, Harry Dean decided to visit the local John Birch Society (in Encino, Ca, IIRC) -- precisely because they advertised that they were ANTI-COMMUNIST.

1.13.  Harry Dean liked the John Birch Society message, but especially the John Birch Society people.  He made friends.  Among them was Guy Gabaldon. 

1.14.  Guy Gabaldon and Harry Dean hung out frequently, going out for beers and what not -- and inviting each other's family over for dinner.

1.15.  Guy Gabaldon introduced Harry Dean to two of his close friends, Loran Hall and Larry Howard.   They were Cuban Freedom Fighters.  Harry Dean liked them; especially Larry.

1.16.  By the end of 1962, Harry Dean received a private, secret invitation to join the Minutemen.  The invitation said that Harry had been "pre-screened" for the invitation.

1.17.  Harry Dean joined the Minutemen.  They had guerrilla war games in the hills of Hemet, California. 

1.18.  Throughout 1963, during the guerrilla war games, Harry heard continual rumors of plots and threats against JFK and RFK, and considered them all merely "blowing off steam."

1.19.  Around mid-September, 1963, Harry Dean joined Guy Gabaldon at a private, post-John-Birch-Society meeting in the offices of Congressman John Rousselot.  (Rousselot owned the strip mall in which the John Birch Society  meetings were held.  His office was upstairs.)  At that meeting was Ex-General Edwin Walker -- the featured speaker of the evening.

1.20.  At that private meeting of about ten people, Ex-General Edwin Walker told of his own JFK Assassination plot, in which an FPCC officer, Lee Harvey Oswald, would be his choice of their Patsy, to throw the public off.  

1.21.   Harry Dean confesses that at that meeting he chimed in, saying that he was once a Secretary of the FPCC, and that the FPCC is full of Communists, many of them armed and dangerous, so please be careful.

1.22.  Reportedly, the private meeting there had a good laugh at the scenario that a Communist would be used to kill a Communist.   The irony was amusing.

1.23.  Again, Harry Dean believed that the men there were just blowing off steam -- and he did not take the conversation there literally or seriously at the time.

1.24.  There is much more to this story -- but for purposes of this reply to your questions, Jason, I will stop this narrative at this point.

2.0.  The case of Lee Harvey Oswald is far different, Jason.  Here is my reading from WC hearings and exhibits.

2.1.  Harry Dean was a teen-age, US Marine.  There was never, ever, anything Communist about this man.

2.2.  Harry Dean was, as a latch-key kid, one of the best-read laymen in the State of Louisiana -- when he was only 17.  His cousin, Marilyn Murret, said that Lee would read encyclopedias the way that other people would read novels.

2.3.  During his final year in the US Marines, 1959, Lee Harvey Oswald used the Berlitz method to teach himself to read Russian.

2.4.  According to Kerry Thornley, his Marine buddy, Lee did not respect the muscle-head junior officers of the Marines, so he decided against officer training school.  

2.5.  Instead, Lee Harvey Oswald decided to distinguish himself even further, by fooling the Russians, tricking his way into the USSR as a Fake "defector," and gaining entrance into the USSR, to see the world on his own terms.

2.6.  Lee needed to fake true distress, so his sliced his wrists for the Russians (not very deeply) and they hospitalized him, and then allowed him to enter the USSR.  Lee Harvey Oswald was still only 19 years old on the day that he was allowed to enter the USSR.

2.7.  Once inside the USSR, Lee Harvey Oswald refused to surrender his US Passport, and refused to fill out an application for Russian citizenship.   

2.8.  But the Soviet bureaucracy was already in motion, and it was too late to turn back.   The Soviets moved Oswald to a new apartment complex in Minsk, to keep a close eye on him.  They gave Lee a job in a radio factory.

2.9.  Lee's Russian Visa said he was "Stateless."   Perhaps this is one reason that the Red Cross gave Lee Harvey Oswald a monthly stipend -- to supplement his monthly income.

2.10.  Once inside the culture of Soviet Russia, Lee practiced his Russian-speaking skills with all his concentration, and became very good at Russian speaking.

2.11.  Lee disliked the obligatory Communist Rallies that all workers had to attend after work.  He would often play hooky, along with other rebellious youth.

2.12.   Among these youth was Marina Prusakova.  She hated the USSR, and she was impressed that Lee lived in new apartments and always had money.   She had always wanted to travel to the USA.  Here was a promising young American, so she stuck to him like glue.

2.13.  Long story short, they married, had a baby, and Lee appealed to the US State Department to help him (and his young, new family) return to the USA.  The State Department jumped to his aid.  He was only 22 when he finally arrived back in Fort Worth, Texas, to crowd in his married brother's tiny home. 

2.14.  Compared to his easy life inside the USSR, Lee's life was miserable in the USA.  The USA never guarantees a job for everybody -- and Lee Harvey Oswald could find no jobs that he liked.  Further, the Marine's had downgraded his Marine discharge to 'undesirable'.   All Lee could find were minimum-wage jobs.

2.15.  In Texas. with a minimum wage job, the apartments one could afford in 1962 tended to be old, creaking and roach-infested.  Marina hated them all.

2.16.  To the rescue came the Russian Orthodox Church Committee, led by George Bouhe and his group of Russian-speaking women, who got into action with a clothing drive (and a baby crib drive) for Marina Oswald.

2.17.  Lee Harvey Oswald was very upset by all the charity, and he threatened George Bouhe, and moved his family to Dallas, with the help of smart-alek Russian ex-baron, George DeMohrenschildt DeM.  

2.18.  George DeM was an over-educated ex-baron from Tzarist Russia (much older than Lee) who liked Lee's gumption.   Known for his exaggeration, boasting and even fibbing, it is likely (IMHO) that he told Lee (falsely) that he was connected with the CIA.  

2.19.  It is likely (IMHO) that Lee Harvey Oswald believed that George DeM was in the CIA, and could get him a job in the CIA.  More than anything in the whole wide world, Lee wanted a full-time job in in the CIA.

3.  Another item that George DeM told Lee, was that he (George) hated and despised Ex-General Edwin Walker.  This was starting in late January, 1963, apparently, when Ex-General Walker was acquitted by a Mississippi Grand Jury for his role in the Ole Miss riots of September 30, 1962.

3.1.  According to Marina Oswald, it was at this time that Lee Harvey Oswald began to compose a photo album about Ex-General Walker (who also lived in Dallas).  

3.2.  Long story short -- I believe that this is when Oswald also found Walker's phone number, and placed it in his personal address book.  OSWALD PLANNED TO KILL WALKER IN ORDER TO IMPRESS GEORGE DeM AND HIS PALS.   That's my CT.

3.3  Oswald missed.2.24.  In a couple weeks' time, Lee Harvey Oswald moved to New Orleans, where all of his associates were Radical Right wing nuts.

3.4.  Unfortunately for Oswald, some of those nuts were also pals of General Walker -- and they got together with Walker and hatched a plan of REVENGE.

So, so see, Jason, the stories of Harry Dean and Lee Harvey Oswald -- ALTHOUGH THERE IS SOME OVERLAP -- nevertheless have very, very different features.

All best,

--Paul Trejo

Very briefly:  A considerable portion of what Paul presents re: Harry Dean has no substantiation from any source.  Furthermore, 1.10 (date when Harry moved to southern California) is false (according to Harry's own accounts, i.e. he moved in July 1961 not in early 1962) and Harry has also contradicted the date shown in 1.19.  His original comment referred to first weekend of September not "mid-September".  Among other reasons, this is why nobody believes his story.

Jason - Of note in your interesting documents are two things:

1 - the connections between non governmental ultra rightists such as Rockwell and Walker, and government figures like Senators Eastland and Dodd, from the notorious McCarthy hangover Senate Internal Security Subcommittee, and their legal counsel Robert Morris, also lawyer for Walker.

2 - Walker' s detailed account of why Oswald (and Ruby, new one for me) were not arrested after the Walker shooting incident, which as always postdates the assassination. I'm hoping Paul T has something to say about Ruby and Oswald being in this together. 

1 hour ago, Ernie Lazar said:

Very briefly:  A considerable portion of what Paul presents re: Harry Dean has no substantiation from any source.  Furthermore, 1.10 (date when Harry moved to southern California) is false (according to Harry's own accounts, i.e. he moved in July 1961 not in early 1962) and Harry has also contradicted the date shown in 1.19.  His original comment referred to first weekend of September not "mid-September".  Among other reasons, this is why nobody believes his story.

If I made any mistake in my dating of Events regarding Harry Dean, I apologise and invite correction.

As for confirmation of the Events, I fully expect to see the official confirmation from FBI sources soon.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

45 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

...I'm hoping Paul T has something to say about Ruby and Oswald being in this together. 

Paul B.

I remain convinced that the account about Jack Ruby provided by news reporter Seth Kantor in his 1978 book about Jack Ruby will prove to be the correct account after all the JFK Records have been viewed.

Kantor knew Jack Ruby for many years and knew what he was talking about.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

On 11/17/2017 at 10:02 PM, Paul Trejo said:

then I want to place CIA agent David Morales, the likely Impersonator (Simpich, 2014) in league with Guy Gabaldon of the Radical Right.

I'm looking into this.

I have a mini-CT brewing that Gabaldon lures Oswald to Mexico City in order to be "seen" by Alvarado accepting money at the Cuban Embassy to kill Kennedy.  In my view the orchestration of Oswald in Mexico City is entirely inconsistent with anyone planning a Lone Nut explanation for Kennedy's death.  Oswald was in Mexico City to help pin the assassination on the commies - but LBJ shuts down any talk of this asap.

Morales just might fit in here as Alvarado's controller - but so could Gabaldon.  Either way, Morales is operating rogue of the CIA, although obviously he is able to exploit his CIA position in whatever he's up to here, if he's even involved at all in MC Oswald....

J

This is exactly what LBJ wanted to hear.   Did LBJ order Alvarado's repudiation???

Screenshot_2017_11_19_17_51_10.png

4 hours ago, Roger DeLaria said:

Jason, 

Here's a little Gerald L.K. Smith to supplement your reading plan....

Basically, the same guys who killed Medgar Evers and all the other Civil Rights victims are the same guys who killed MLK, and in my view are the most likely guys who killed Kennedy.  These are radical right wing southerners, of violent and crude disposition.  These aren't east coast intellectuals.  These are Gerald L.K. Smith disciples.

Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_7_14_58_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_7_24_32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_7_24_17_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_7_09_55_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2017_11_19_at_7_09_14_PM.png

2 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

I'm looking into this.

I have a mini-CT brewing that Gabaldon lures Oswald to Mexico City in order to be "seen" by Alvarado accepting money at the Cuban Embassy to kill Kennedy.  In my view the orchestration of Oswald in Mexico City is entirely inconsistent with anyone planning a Lone Nut explanation for Kennedy's death.  Oswald was in Mexico City to help pin the assassination on the commies - but LBJ shuts down any talk of this asap.

Morales just might fit in here as Alvarado's controller - but so could Gabaldon.  Either way, Morales is operating rogue of the CIA, although obviously he is able to exploit his CIA position in whatever he's up to here, if he's even involved at all in MC Oswald....

J

Jason,

I received a new email from Harry Dean today about Guy Gabaldon -- which may be of interest.

I have for years now, relied on Bill Simpich (2014) and him alone for my belief that David Morales was the Telephone Impersonator of Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico CIty on October 1, 1963.   In my opinion, Simpich proved his case for the top secret CIA Mole Hunt, so I relied on his genius for further guidance.

Yet I must admit -- if I'm required to prove the claim that David Morales was the Telephone Impersonator, I could not do it -- because Bill Simpich only suggests the possibility -- he doesn't confirm it as a fact.

So -- here's Harry Dean's current thinking on the topic (and actually, Harry suggested something along this line to me a few months ago, and only reminded me of it today, because of your diligent work, Jason).

(1)  Guy Gabaldon knew a little bit of rudimentary Russian language.

(2) Guy Gabaldon had made his intentions quite plain to Harry Dean, Loran Hall and Larry Howard -- that he himself, Gabaldon, would be in Mexico City during the final week of September, 1963, and he expected Loran Hall and Larry Howard to drive Lee Harvey Oswald to his DACA office in Mexico City.

(3)  Guy Gabaldon made it plain to Harry Dean that he himself, Gabaldon, would make final arrangements for Lee Harvey Oswald to be the Patsy for the JFK assassination.

(4) Since the CIA reports that the Telephone Impersonator had very broken Russian, Guy Gabaldon is the more likely suspect, since he told Harry that he would be in Mexico City -- with this general intention

Of course, this also suggests that Guy Gabaldon had not only Radical Right contacts in Mexico City, but also some spies at the Russian Embassy (if not a secret rogue inside the CIA) because the Telephone Impersonator of Oswald knew about the KGB Agent Valery Kostikov.

One could argue, furthermore, that a member of the Mexican Military -- a Radical Rightist -- could easily befriend a "movie star" like Guy Gabaldon, who was also a well-known Anti-Communist at the time -- and this Mexican Military Radical Rightist might also have Mexican spies inside the Russian Embassy.

(By the way, a Radical Rightist in Mexico was eve more severe than a Radical Rightist in the USA, because in Mexico, being a Communist was already illegal -- e.g. already justifying the beating interrogation of Sylvia Duran).

THEREFORE -- instead of seeking a connection between Guy Gabaldon and David Morales (which is not impossible, since they were both Latino Americans, and had common interests) it is more straightforward, to use Occam's Razor, and focus on Guy Gabaldon exclusively -- based on Harry Dean's ear-witness account of the events.

Bill Simpich has no such ear-witness account to work with.

Again -- according to Harry Dean -- he did not feel obligated to visit the FBI directly after the General Walker meeting in John Rousselot's office -- but it was this bizarre behavior of Guy Gabaldon that made Harry feel obligated to visit the FBI.

So, there is Harry's latest, Jason.   Guy Gabaldon was possibly (or likely) the Telephone Impersonator of Lee Harvey Oswald in Mexico City -- from the Cuban Consulate telephone, to the USSR Embassy, fishing for info about KGB assassin Kostikov, on October 1, 1963, over the most wire-tapped telephone on earth.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo