Jump to content
The Education Forum

Exclusive. Brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel, in CMC-Permindex


Paz Marverde
 Share

Recommended Posts

The Italian newspaper L'Antidiplomatico published today a worldwide exclusive, by Michele Metta: inside Centro Mondiale Commerciale-Permindex in Rome, there was not only Clay Shaw but also Gershon Peres, brother of Shimon Peres, President of Israel from 2007 to 2014.

http://www.lantidiplomatico.it/dettnews-esclusivo_ad_gershon_peres_fratello_dellex_presidente_israeliano__stato_membro_del_cmc_il_centro_occulto_della_cia_legato_allomicidio_kennedy/6_22228/

Edited by Paz Marverde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone sent me some supplementary info on this:

"A woman at Education Forum just posted a link to an Italian news story that Gershon Peres the younger brother of Shimon Peres was a member of Permindex. 
 
Then I found this request on an ancestry board by David Peres (grandson of Gershon Peres) looking for information about his great,great grandfather. 
 
Might you post this under that womans thread. David Peres leaves his email address and it would be interesting to see if someone contacted him about his grandfathers involvement with Permindex or even invited him to join EF.
 
Happy Thanks giving and thanks."
 
Here's the link
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let me add, the guy up in Canada who was going through the Bloomfield papers before he was stopped by the surviving family members, found out that Bloomfield was in communication with both David Rockefeller and the Rothschild family about investing in Permindex.

I don't have to remind anyone how opposed JFK and Rockefeller were to each other.  Or how the Rockefellers had started up International House of which Shaw had been a part of the branch in New Orleans.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Someone sent me some supplementary info on this:

"A woman at Education Forum just posted a link to an Italian news story that Gershon Peres the younger brother of Shimon Peres was a member of Permindex. 
 
Then I found this request on an ancestry board by David Peres (grandson of Gershon Peres) looking for information about his great,great grandfather. 
 
Might you post this under that womans thread. David Peres leaves his email address and it would be interesting to see if someone contacted him about his grandfathers involvement with Permindex or even invited him to join EF.
 
Happy Thanks giving and thanks."
 
Here's the link
 

Jim,

thank you. Anyway, I doubt he would be happy to discuss it

Edited by Paz Marverde
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Let me add, the guy up in Canada who was going through the Bloomfield papers before he was stopped by the surviving family members, found out that Bloomfield was in communication with both David Rockefeller and the Rothschild family about investing in Permindex.

I don't have to remind anyone how opposed JFK and Rockefeller were to each other.  Or how the Rockefellers had started up International House of which Shaw had been a part of the branch in New Orleans.

Yes. Absolutely. Metta's article talks about this too. Besides, there are a lot of other links between CMC and Israel that Metta found inside the Italian papers, and that he stresses in this same article 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have a failure to communicate, and it is important. Personally I have no clue what people are talking about when they talk about Fascists, or Fascism. Similar to the Anti Fa movement and their call-out of Nazis. It's just a big bag of things that people hate. We get no where without critical thinking and expression. All this talk about Nazis and Fascists gets us nowhere if we all just have a bag of personal pet peeves, and we want to all just assume that we are all carrying the same crap in our bag. Rant-over....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

, there are a lot of other links between CMC and Israel that Metta found inside the Italian papers, and that he stresses in this same article 

And lest we forget, Yitzhak Rabin was in Dallas on 11/22/63 (on his way home to Israel via NYC, I believe, after a U.S. tour). 

But coincidences, of course, never cease.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

And lest we forget, Yitzhak Rabin was in Dallas on 11/22/63 (on his way home to Israel via NYC, I believe, after a U.S. tour). 

But coincidences, of course, never cease.

 

 

We are talking of an Israel President bro inside the very same CMC Clay Shaw was part of. This is not coincidence, Ron, nor a joke, unfortunately

Metta talks of things like Dimona, and a CMC member named Crocco, whose brother was a personal friend and collaborator of a Jew scientist connected to Israel nuclear development. Besides, Crocco's brother was recruited by Donovan ...

There is a lot, lot more, in the article, like this

Edited by Paz Marverde
Forgot a word
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...